Thursday 21 September 2017

Personal Gainer

A story from my friend JigglyPanda96.
Enjoy.



“Another day, another fat ass who needs me to sort their life out” I think to myself as my new client Kyle waddles into my gym wearing some very tight and old work out gear. They make him look even fatter than he already is.

It's a shame really he has a nice face and if he was 300lbs lighter he would be pretty hot but instead I'm stuck with this gargantuan blob.

The whole session was awful, he could barely muster a brisk walk on the treadmill and his belly reached farther than his arms, he couldn't even try to do a push up!

Once the hour was over I left him to clean himself up and then I’d give him some advice about dietary requirements and further training techniques, I had to be nice about it or I’d get the sack.

After our chat Kyle asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner sometime. Just as I was about to laugh in his face my body froze. My brain suddenly decided “why not give him a chance, what's the worst that could happen? at least I’d get a free meal out of it”.

So I agreed that Friday we would meet and have dinner at a place of his choice. Maybe eating with him I could help control his diet, we will have to see.






I get myself all made up for the date, I can't help but think I'm putting a lot of effort in for a guy I know has no chance with me but I convince myself I always want to look my best and I'm doing this for myself not Kyle.

As I enter the so called restaurant (more like a buffet bar) I see Kyle's outstretched flabby arm usher me to his table. I can't help but think to myself that he actually puts himself together quite well. My cheeks go red for a second until I snap out of it.

For Kyle's meal he grabbed plate after plate of everything they had on the menu, shovelling it down at an alarming rate. I couldn’t help but stare in awe, not disgust though just amazement. He asks if I'm getting food or not? and I snap out of my trance and head up to the counter.

At that moment something possessed me to grab everything I could fit on my plate and bring it back to the table. I surprise myself looking at it, I could never eat that much but I might as well try something.

As I bit into a tender chicken wing I was hit by a wave of euphoria. I was overcome with the need to eat as if I hadn't eaten in years. I wolfed down plate after plate almost competing with Kyle.

As I finish the final plate I look down in shock at my massive food baby but can't help but feel so... aroused?!

With the night over Kyle walks me back to my place and helps keep me steady from the weight of my belly. As we get to my door and say my goodbyes Kyle leans forward for a kiss. Normally I would swat any guy away but something inside me made me crave that kiss just like the food. I embraced the kiss and it gave me feelings and sensations I had never felt before. As he walked away I stared at his huge butt sway back and forth and I get that weird tingling feeling again. I need some sleep to sort myself out! I will be back to normal tomorrow I'm sure.





That night I had the weirdest dream ever. I was sat on a chair in the dining room of a house, next to me at the table was Kyle, looking bigger than ever before. He had a massive cake in front of him but he wasn't eating it he was feeding it to me!

I look down and see that I've become massive, my belly has become as big as a tractor tire, my thighs as wide as a whole person. My butt had raised me from the chair by several inches and my butt was spilling over the sides. I couldn't stop eating the cake no matter how hard I tried. In fact I loved it, as I let out a little moan I noticed Kyle had a vibrator in his hand and as he fed me more cake he slid it into me and set it to the highest setting. As I viciously devoured each slice in front of me I came closer and closer to climax.

Then I woke up moaning loudly in pleasure leaving my knickers soaked through. I had a quick shower and went back to sleep trying to forget the whole weird dream.





I woke up the next morning feeling super groggy. I couldn't help but feel a slight jiggle in my step. Yes, the food baby had gone now but it had turned to a little pouch on my belly and some extra cushioning on my butt.

As I squeezed my belly I let out a little moan that surprised me. I thought “I will just have to hit the gym extra hard this week”.

I noticed my first session of the day was with Kyle again. As he walked through the front entrance I couldn't help but feel myself soak through my panties again. I'd been feeling so horny lately and Kyle was looking strangely arousing to me lately.

When he came up to me he told me that for today's session he wanted to take me out. As he held out his hand I grabbed onto it firmly as he lead me out of the gym.

We walked together side by side and I spent the entire walk staring at his every curve, mesmerized by his size and stature. Our destination was another eatery. I tried to protest that this wasn't good for his exercise regime but my belly suddenly went into overdrive and awoke a great hunger deep inside me.

I ordered the bacon double cheeseburger, steak and chips and the BBQ glaze ribs without a second thought! When the food came I commenced my eating frenzy, devouring everything in sight. Once I finished all the food I noticed something.

I needed to cum now.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but all that food and seeing how big it had made my belly made me crazy horny and I needed to be satisfied.

I quickly excused myself to the toilets so I could relieve myself. As I slipped two fingers in my left hand naturally started to knead my belly and feel my flab. As I stroked myself harder and harder all I could think about was eating and stuffing away with Kyle feeding me and rubbing my massive belly.

As I climaxed to that thought I felt my stomach growl once more. I needed more food and nothing was going to stop me! I had multiple sessions booked with Kyle over the next few weeks. “Is this what they will all consist of?” I thought to myself. I couldn't help but smile and that thought.





It's been a month since my little toilet break incident and I've spent almost every day out eating with Kyle. It's definitely taken its toll on me. My shirt continually rides up and my spare tire belly pushes through. My butt has become too big for my old panties and I'm forced to wear X large ones just to cover it all.

My boobs have gone up a few cup sizes leading me to get new bras to stop myself being suffocated! Now my thighs spill out whenever I sit down, no more definition just soft flab.

I'm turned on almost constantly now, playing with my ever-growing body and thinking of Kyle riding me all night. I don't know what I've become but it's some sort of fat sex demon that can't be controlled. And the problem is I love it!





I look down at the scale 200lbs my knees almost collapse from coming instantly, I've become obsessed with numbers! Every time they grow I feel better and better. I had to get up and get ready quickly; me and Kyle are off out on another date again.

I grab a far too tight fitting dress quickly and squeeze myself into it. Yet another dinner at the steak house, me and Kyle get two 30oz steaks each, I'm starting to keep up with his food intake now.

After finishing our meals I ask Kyle to waddle back to mine. As we get to the door I ask if he wants to come in for a drink which he obliges, I sit him down in the kitchen and I bend down to get the glasses from the bottom drawer.

As I reach down an almighty rips comes from my dress as it falls entirely off me!

The thought of what just happened makes me moan so loudly in pleasure. Kyle looks at me, I look at him and then without a second thought I jump him. I put his hands all around my growing body to feel me.

I rip his boxers off and usher him to my bed. As he moves on top of me I catch a glance of us in the mirror, two massive fatties caught up in their own gluttony and it made me even hornier.

I grab his penis and slide it inside. It's the best feeling I've had in years. I whisper into his ear "look how big you've made me" "I want you to make me huge".

As he hears this I feel his dick perk up inside of me and I push his meaty pelvis into mine. As I moan with pleasure I tell him to call me a fat pig and tease me about how big I've gotten.

He happily obliges leaving me to moan and enjoy the best climax I've ever experienced with Kyle finishing in me the same time. I can tell for sure this won't be the last time for us.





300lbs! I can't quite believe what I'm reading 300lbs!

My hand skims over my huge belly, I squeeze my beach ball sized ass and I shake my watermelon breasts. I've become just like my dream and I'm in heaven for it.

Kyle has been feeding me and fucking me daily now; he recently bought me vibrator pants that he likes to use on me as I eat. I've never orgasmed over a roast dinner before!

I managed to get a job at the local bakery after I got fired from the gym for being too fat. This means I always get loads of treats to take home and use in more of our feeding foreplay.

Kyle has become super dominant over the weeks and now tells me what to eat, how to eat it and how fat he is going to make me. He knows how hot it makes me when I hear that.

Last week he spent it all constantly chastising me for my weight, teasing me and feeding me but refusing to fuck me. Every time I tried to pleasure myself he’d feed me more.

When he eventually gave me mercy I came so hard I could barely move. Every once in a while I catch a glance of myself in the mirror and whilst I sometimes hear a little voice inside me scream, what I mostly notice is how horny it makes me feel and I go back to getting fed and getting fucked by Kyle.

I can't wait to hit 400lbs and have Kyle play with me constantly every day. It makes me wet just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment