Saturday 16 September 2017

Not Playing part 2

I woke up with a pounding headache, the light was streaming through the window and immediately knew that something was off, those weren’t my curtains! Not again!

Immediately my eyes shot open and I ripped the covers off of myself, I sat up feeling the now familiar sensation of my fattened body jiggling with the motion. At first glance I couldn’t see anything untoward, not convinced though I quickly made my way to the familiar bathroom.

I winced as I looked into the mirror, expecting the worst but was thankfully met with the appearance I had become accustomed to, that of an undeniably fat girl. Mr S had seen to it that I most definitely resembled exactly what he expected of his feedee.

I took the opportunity to scrutinize my appearance, whatever procedure Mr S had performed on me had left me radically enlarged and overweight. I’d retained my youthful appearance for the most part and I definitely still looked cute.

I ran my fingers over the spongy, bigger, lower roll of my belly. The angry red stretchmarks that decorated it hadn’t been there all those months ago when I had originally woken up in this room, no those had come through the regimented feedings commanded by my mysterious benefactor. I never seemed to be able to gain enough weight to please him. The belly that he had put on me had since started to sag thanks to the constant onslaught of calories and gravity. It was at this moment that I figured out exactly what was amiss.

The underwear I was wearing were far from comfortable, the waistband seemed to be made of a rigid plastic that while flexible had no give to it and there was no way I could hope to pull the garment down over my fattened arse and thighs. The gusset of the offending item of fit snugly against my pussy and appeared, from what I could make out in my frantic attempts to look in the mirror, to be made out of a fine, mesh like material that had to be a centimetre thick.

“What the fuck?!” I shouted to no-one in particular. Frustrated, I waddled back in to the main room only to be greeted by a familiar looking note. It read:

Good morning Donna

By now I’m sure you have noticed my latest gift to you, your new underwear. They’re an item that I had some of the finest minds in my company develop. Probably not the greatest use of their talents but it is I who hold the chequebook or so the saying goes, you know what I mean.

Anyway, they’re made of some of the newest materials available and they are quite robust. They are designed to accommodate your growing physique by use of accompanying weighing scales that I’ve taken the liberty of installing in your bathroom at home. Simply step on each morning and they will take a full body scan, adjusting the waistband accordingly. It will then send me the data in the form of a wire model that I’ll be able to save but I’m sure you don’t care about that, you’re probably more concerned about removing them to relieve yourself.

Never fear, I have that covered. You will notice that you are completely exposed at the rear of the garment to allow for… going number two so to speak. The mesh used in the front of the garment literally deflects moisture so any bathroom trips may require a little extra wiping but I can assure you they will stay as clean and dry as they are right now.

So why are you wearing them? Well I’ve not been impressed recently Donna, your recent weigh-ins have left a lot to be desired so I’ve decided to add a little incentive of a different sort. You have probably realised by now that if you can’t remove those panties, there is no way that you’re going to be able to pleasure yourself through them, so how do you get them off?

I’ve decided to keep you in bondage as it were until you meet our next set goal. I’ve taken the liberty of removing the readout of the scale at your end, I’d prefer for you to be in the dark about your current weight from now on, I just want you to focus on eating and getting fatter for me. No more distractions. Oh and here’s the kicker, each week you fail to meet my set goal I’ll be adding an additional 10 lbs to the release weight. Just a little extra incentive of course.
Your feeder

Mr S.


I broke down in tears, this bastard really wasn’t playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment