Wednesday 27 September 2017

My Girlfriend's Girlfriend part 2

It was around 6 in the morning when Claire came stumbling through the front door of her and Kurt’s flat. She’d taken advantage of her new found stamina and spent the entire night dancing at a club she wasn’t a regular of.

As she made her way into the kitchen she was surprised to see Jo say at the kitchen table, dressed only in one of Kurt’s dress shirts and the panties she had given her the night before.

“Oh, good morning cherub. I didn’t expect to see you here” she remarked, interrupting Jo from what looked to be a hastily constructed meal of peanut butter sandwiches.
“Oh hey” replied Jo somewhat sheepishly “well after you left last night I was kinda unsure what to do so I came back here with Kurt and…”
“And you shagged and it was glorious, you’re welcome by the way”

Jo blushed at Claire’s on the nose assessment of how last night’s events had unfolded.
“We didn’t just shag” said Jo indignantly “we made love and it was magical”
“Yeah whatever, if I had to put money on it I’d say old Kurty boy bought you back here via some fantastic late night eatery, got you to stuff yourself and then porked you silly”
“Why on earth would you BURRRP oh my”, embarrassed, Jo covered her mouth
“Because I know Kurt, I know what he’s like, what he’s into and besides, I can smell kebab on your breath love”

“But I don’t understand”
“Kurt. Likes. Big. Girls. Always has, always will. Sure they may start out skinny like you were last night but they all take the trip to chunky town mark my words”
“That can’t be right, can it?”
“Oh you don’t believe me? Here, come look”

With that Claire pulled up a photo album on her Facebook, all the photos appeared to be her with Kurt and some other woman, the other woman would be small in the first picture and somewhat larger in the second. There were several sets of photos like this, all with different women.
“So Kurt’s some kind of chubby chaser?”
“Oh you’d better believe it sister”

Jo noticed that in quite a few of the second pictures Claire looked significantly smaller.
“Did you?...”
“Help them on their way to a fuller figure? I may have had a part to play in some of these ladies broadening their horizons yes”
“But why?”
“Well I get to help my friend get a girl with the figure he desires and well I get a new wardrobe when that girl realises how great it is being bigger”

Jo then noticed a snap of just Kurt and Claire
“So you were always bigger?”
“I gain weight stupidly easy, the longer you hold onto my weight, the more my body will gain to make up for it and I’ll be able to take less back from you”
“I see” replied Jo


“So what’s it gonna be?” Asked Claire “Fancy a little smooch with me now and you can have these clothes back? Or are you gonna sit there stuffing your face and then go wake Kurt up for some more of that sweet loving?”

No comments:

Post a Comment