Wednesday 20 September 2017

My Girlfriend's Girlfriend

Kurt was sitting in a bar with his friend and roommate Claire awaiting the arrival of his new girlfriend Jo. It would be the first time that Claire had met Jo and Kurt thought that this would be a good opportunity for them to break the ice and hopefully become friends.

Kurt was a handsome fella with short brunette hair, a reasonably trim figure, he didn’t work out religiously but he kept himself in shape. He stood at around 6 foot and was dressed in smart blue jeans with a plaid shirt.
Claire had decided to dress in a rockabilly vein with a red and white halter neck swing dress which complemented her Bettie Page bangs and cat’s eye glasses. While her attire was impeccable it did little to hide her 250 lbs frame, something that didn’t bother Claire, she was perfectly happy with her figure.

“So when does Jo get here?” asked Claire “I’m anxious to see what she’s like”
“She shouldn’t be too much longer, she’s coming over after work. I really hope you guys get along, I was thinking of inviting her back tonight if all goes well”
“I’m sure it will, she sounds lovely from what you’ve told me”

A little while later Jo walked through the doors and made her way over.
“Sorry I’m late, traffic was nightmare, you must be Claire I’ve heard so much about you”
“All good I hope” laughed Claire
“Oh definitely” replied Jo

The night carried on well with plenty of drinks and the girls sharing stories much to Kurt’s embarrassment but it was all in jest. It was then that a tipsy Claire announced she was going to powder her nose and Jo decided to join her.

“I’ve got to say I absolutely adore your dress” said Jo as the girls used the mirrors
“Thank you, I can show you the website where I got it if you like?”
“Oh I don’t know I don’t think I’d have the figure to pull it off”

This was something Claire had heard before, looking over at Jo’s slim 150 lbs figure she was easily curvy enough to pull off a dress of this style. No this had the smack of – “Oh no, I’m not a fat girl, I couldn’t wear a dress like that” something that irked Claire a bit.

“Oh I don’t know Jo, I think you look plenty curvy enough to pull it off”
“Well thank you but I’m not curvy like you”
“Right, that’s it” thinks Claire “Well if you really like this dress I know a way it could fit you like a glove”
“Really?” asked Jo
“Sure, come on in this cubicle”

With that Claire led Jo into a cubicle and began to disrobe
“Whoa erm what are you doing?” asked Jo
“Swapping clothes silly come on get undressed”

Jo didn’t want to offend her boyfriend’s best friend but she’d have to have a word with Kurt about this later. Dutifully she stripped to her underwear,
“Those too” barked Claire as she continued undressing.
“Is that really necessary?”
“Well that bra won’t go with the dress hun”

Jo continued to find the situation extremely weird but soon enough she was stood naked in front of an equally naked Claire.
“Right, let’s do this” and with that Claire grabbed Jo close to her and rammed her tongue into her mouth.
Jo squirmed about trying to escape her clutches but Claire was just too strong. Little by little Claire transferred 100 lbs of her weight onto the formerly smaller frame of Jo.
When Jo finally broke free of the embrace she was shocked at what she saw. Claire now stood there as slim as Jo had been when they had entered the bathroom and then Jo looked down at herself.

“Ah! What the fuck Claire?!”
“What? You wanted to wear the pretty dress, now you can”
“But Claire I’m..”
“Fat? Yeah look at that belly”

It was true, Jo now had a belly that stuck out past her enlarged boobs. Her fattened thighs mashed together as she tried to cover her modesty.
“Come on, get dressed. Kurt will be wondering where we are” remarked Claire as she reached for Jo’s clothes

“I can’t go out looking like this?!”
“Well no, you’ll have to wear my dress and undies obviously. Now come on hurry up. Ooh I like these panties, how do they look?”
Jo could only look on as Claire dressed herself in the clothes that she had herself been wearing just minutes before, they fit her perfectly.
“Okay I’ll help you dress I guess”

Before Jo could muster a response Claire was pulling up her panties, they fit snuggly against her newly fattened ass and caused her belly to spill over just a little. She hoisted Jo’s fattened knockers into her bra and clasped it at the back causing rolls to form at her back and sides. Lastly she zipped her dress around Jo, like she had said it fit like a glove.
Claire fixed a bewildered Jo’s hair and makeup, grabbed her by the hand and back into the bar they went.

As they approached the table Kurt immediately face palmed.
“Hey Kurt, your girlfriend liked my dress but thought they were only for girls like me so I gave her a chance to be a girl like me”
“Claire come on” pleaded Kurt
“Don’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow. You two have fun tonight” and with that she promptly left
Jo looked across at Kurt sheepishly
“I didn’t mean anything by it honest, and then she stripped me and did this to me”
“It’s okay hun, I’ll have a word with her tomorrow”
“Do you think we could go back to yours, I feel a bit uncomfortable”

“Yes of course” sighed Kurt offering up his jacket which Jo gladly took.

No comments:

Post a Comment