Wednesday 14 June 2017

Wholesale Changes

I have a story to tell. It’s not a fun story for me to recall but I’m sure it’s one that you will be interested in. It’s a story of how I lost everything, my girlfriend, my home, my job – everything.

First let me give you a little history, my name was Mike, still is, guess I didn’t lose everything heh. I was working a sales job in the city, it wasn’t the best job ever but it paid well and afforded me plenty of disposable income. I wish I’d have used more of it.

I had been dating my girlfriend Lauren for about two years, we were pretty serious, I mean I wasn’t about to propose or anything and we weren’t living together but I guess we were in love, she really made me happy.

As for my living situation, I was sharing a house with a guy named Chris, just outside the city. The rent was more than affordable seeing as the landlady was Chris’s mother. I was paying about the same as I would for a studio flat in the same area and Chris was an okay guy, a bit quiet maybe and Lauren always felt really awkward around him, I probably should’ve listened to her.

So it all started one Sunday, Lauren and I had arrived back at my place after spending Friday and Saturday nights at her place. It wasn’t unusual to find Chris in the living room watching TV and that’s where we found him that Sunday. What was unusual though was the radically different appearance of the man.


“Chris! Oh my God what happened to you?” cried Lauren
“Oh this?” asked Chris as he gestured to altered visage “amazing isn’t it?”

Amazing wasn’t the first word that came to my mind as Chris appeared to weigh at least double what he had on Thursday when I last saw him. I wish I’d have said the first thing that came to mind back then because what happened that Sunday couldn’t have been made any worse.

“You’re probably wondering how, right?” remarked Chris stating the bloody obvious “well as you know my lovely Grandmother recently passed away and the reading of her will was this past Friday”.
“What did she leave you? Her bodyweight?” sniggered Lauren, I joined in on the laugh.
“Not quite Lauren, initially I was kinda pissed when all she left me was this damn wishing rock ya know I was looking forward to getting some cash money but that all went to Mommy dearest, well at least it did”.

It was at this point that Chris’s whole demeanour seemed to change
“I was still pretty pissed after I read Nana’s note, it was obvious that she had been senile from reading it. With this stone all of your dreams will come true it said, I thought it was bullshit but what the hell, what did I have to lose eh?”
“Sure, why not?” I laughed
“Well I’ve long had a secret wish, if you hadn’t already guessed it was to be fat. My metabolism was always too strong and no matter what I tried I couldn’t gain weight. Anyway I held the rock, closed my eyes, thought about how I wanted to look and when I opened em, poof here I was 300 lbs of jiggly godhood”

At this both myself and Lauren collapsed into fits of laughter.
“So I thought about what else I wanted, it was a double cheeseburger, poof it just appeared in front of me! Incredible!”
“Yeah way to go Chris” giggled Lauren “You could have anything in the world and you choose to be a fat-ass and get a cheeseburger, hope you use your last wish a bit better”
“It’s not a genie!” spat Chris “Anyway, after I’d eaten my burger I got to thinking about what else I wanted. I was still pissed about my Mom getting all the money from Nana so I made it so that it was me that got the money. Then I thought about what else my Mom had that I wanted”.
“Is that where you got those sweet tits bro?” I think I regret that joke the most.

Chris scowled at me.
“No, I decided that I wanted this house, I was fed up of paying that bitch rent so I took the house, and you are looking at your new landlord. Don’t worry about my Mom though, she still gets by on her income from her new job, my twice a week maid.”
“You cannot be serious?” asked Lauren. 
As if on cue Chris’s mother appeared dressed as a maid and left through the front door without saying a word. “No way”

“Oh yes way Lauren, and what’s more I figured with the house being mine and the ability to do whatever the hell I want, what need do I have for a roommate?”
“Oh you son of a bitch!” I snapped
“Now, now Mike, we’ll get to your living arrangements in a moment, there’s the more pressing matter of the next thing that I want and that’s a girlfriend, namely your girlfriend.”
“Fat chance loser” shouted Lauren
“Oh I’m leaving nothing to chance” and with that he motioned toward Lauren like a cabaret Magician, drawing her closer to him with every waggle of his fingers.

“Mike! Do something!” cried Lauren
“Don’t even think about it Mike” remarked Chris calmly. I tried to move but it was like I was glued to the floor.
Pretty soon Lauren was at Chris’s side and he draped his arm over her shoulder looking like the cat that got the cream while she looked utterly terrified as she rested her hand over his belly.

“I think with time you’ll come to love being the girlfriend of such a powerful man Lauren”
“Please, Chris I don’t love you, I love Mike, I don’t even find you attractive” replied Lauren
“Oh but we can change that can’t we?” 

With that he kissed her, she squirmed at first but as the kiss continued it was as if her resolve was melting and she slowly started to caress Chris in a loving embrace.
When they came up for air her taste in men was completely changed.

“Okay so you’re cute but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m Mike’s girlfriend, I’m not going to cheat on him with you”.
“That’s okay, you won’t be his girlfriend much longer, he’s about to dump you”.
“What?!” I shouted “I wouldn’t dump Lauren, I love her”.
“Oh I know you do now, but what if she were more my kind of girl?”
“What do you mean Chris?” asked Lauren inquisitively.
“Well Lauren, there are a good many qualities in you that  I look for in a girlfriend, you have a good sense of humour, you love to chat and debate and you have such a beautiful face”.

Lauren began to blush at this beast listing off her attributes.
“It’s just that there are a few areas where I think that you could improve a little, like your love of expensive brand name clothes. You know you could get a knockoff of that outfit you’re wearing for a fraction of the price”.

As he said it Lauren’s clothes changed, it wasn’t a major change but if you were to look closely you could see that the garments she wore were no longer of such a high quality.

“In fact I’ve never really gone in for fashion that much myself and I wouldn’t want my girlfriend worrying about if her clothes pleased me or not, I’d just want her to be comfortable”.

Lauren blinked as her blue denim jeans were replaced with a pair of grey sweatpants, her ankle boots were replaced with a pair of green flip flops and her blouse was replaced with a pink tank top.

“I don’t care about her clothes” I shouted desperately, Chris just ignored me.
“Then there’s your propensity toward over styling yourself, just look at how you made yourself up just to sit and watch movies at your boyfriend’s house, I prefer my girlfriends to have a more natural look”.

As he said that, the makeup just disappeared from her face, her hair lost the curls that she had put in this morning and tied itself up into a sloppy ponytail. I had known Lauren got her hair coloured when she went to the salon but I obviously wasn’t aware how much as her hair darkened from a honey blonde to a dark ash blonde. Her eyebrows grew back in and I noticed a little bush peeking out from her armpit, I didn’t dare to think what he had done to her down there.

“Ready to dump her yet?” asked Chris
“Never” I shouted
“Fair enough” he said turning his attention to Lauren “I also don’t like your eating habits, whenever we order takeout it’s always from one of those hipster bullshit, health food places who send you half an order of nothing and charge you double for it! No I want a girlfriend who is happy with whatever fast food place will deliver quickest”.

As he said this Lauren slowly inflated before my eyes, her butt cheeks doubled in size as her thighs now pressed against the confines of her sweats, her arms thickened and lost all trace of the muscle tone that had been there moments before. Chris gave her a little twirl so that I could see her fattened tits and fat potbelly. If she had looked down I dare say she would’ve had a double chin starting but she kept her gaze squarely looking up at him adoringly. I estimate that he’d put about 70 lbs onto her frame and she didn’t seem to care.

“That’s gotta be it now right Mike?” he asked me
“No” I said defiantly
“Okay, I guess you leave me with no other option, I really wanted this to be your choice. Lauren, Mike has something he wants to say to you”

And then I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of my mouth
“Lauren, I’m breaking up with you, I’m so sorry it’s just that I’ve been being unfaithful”
“With who?” she cried
“Miguel from work” 
Even as I said the words I felt the feelings stirring in me, feelings for a guy I had no idea who he was.

“Well that makes sense” said Chris “you do spend a lot of time together now that you’re roommates living together above your new place of work”. 

As he spoke my clothes changed around me into a pizza delivery boy uniform. I was at a loss for words.

“I guess that leaves me single then” remarked Lauren, seemingly already over our breakup.
“Not for long” growled Chris into her ear as she giggled and kissed him on the mouth.
“Oh there is one more thing Lauren” said Chris breaking off their embrace. “I’ve always wanted to be the smaller one in my relationship”.

This time the fat seemed to just pour into Lauren, her calfs merged with her ankles and her thighs took on a tree trunk-like appearance. Her waist which had been still defined despite the potbelly, now grew immense as her love handles merged with it to form a gut that I could see was also protruding under the waistband of her sweats. 
Her bra-less breasts swelled and sagged to rest on top of this monstrous new development in her physique, her arms thickened and took on a ham like quality as they dimpled at her elbow. Lastly the trace of a double chin was completely replaced with a moon face with big round cheeks and a hanging double chin.

“You kinky bugger” she laughed as she pulled her new lover back into their embrace.
She broke it off only to address me. “There’s money on the table for the pizzas Mike, see yourself out won’t you? Unless you want to watch Chris feed them to me”

“Maybe some other time” said Chris “You know Mike works at the nearest pizza place so we’ll be seeing plenty of him”


With that he finally released me, I turned and ran for the door. If only I didn’t have to go back every single day.  

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad I found your blogspot recently. I love your stories!

    ReplyDelete