Wednesday 14 June 2017

A Busman's Holiday

Vanessa slouched against the wall of the elevator as the doors closed. It was almost 11pm and she was only just getting in after another long day of seemingly endless negotiations. She had been sent out of town to secure the Carlton account a little over two weeks ago and she was getting tired of the lack of progress. She kicked off her heels as she tilted her head back and sighed, she had about 5 hours before she had to be up and back at the office fighting for this damned account, as she let herself into her hotel room she plopped herself down on the bed and dug into the overly warm salad that had probably been sitting on the convenience store shelf all day. She wouldn’t have minded getting some fast food on the way in but she couldn’t afford to turn up to work looking bloated or with a greasy complexion, not that she ever had that problem, at 120lbs Vanessa carried herself very professionally with wavy chocolate hair that cascaded past her shoulders and halfway down her back. Having had her fill of her unappealing dinner Vanessa decided to disrobe and remove her makeup, she could shower in the morning. It would help wake her up. And with that she went to sleep.

Her alarm angrily roused her from her slumber and Vanessa trudged to the shower still half asleep. As she lathered her toned body she heard a knock on the door and a call “Housekeeping?”


“No, sorry” replied Vanessa “I should be done in an hour” and went back to washing her hair. After she was done drying off she made her way to her wardrobe to select what she would wear into the office that day. Dressed only in her bra and panties it was at this point that she noticed something amiss, a foreign garment was hanging in her wardrobe. She instantly recognised it as one of the dresses worn by the hotel’s maids.

“Strange” she thought “Must have gotten mixed in with my dry cleaning by accident”. As she grabbed at the dress to put it aside to later hand in at reception she noticed an odd feeling to it as if it were statically charged. Eyeing the grey and maroon dress she noticed that it was a fair few sizes larger than anything else in her wardrobe, still she wondered “Imagine if I wore this into work?”, “I wouldn’t have to worry about that damned Carlton account, old man Carlton would give me my marching orders!” she laughed as she fingered the fabric, the strange static feel hadn’t seemed to subside in the time she had been holding the dress.

“You know if I were a maid I wouldn’t have to worry about any accounts” she said aloud. “Housekeeping?” she announced as she held the dress against her body and gazed upon herself in the mirror. “Yeah, I’d be a pretty good maid I reckon” she said to no-one in particular.

For a reason unknown to her she decided to step into the dress, it hung loosely around her lacking any shape at all. As she pulled her hair into a ponytail she giggled at her reflection “oh, should I come back later?” she announced as she donned the tan hosiery that she found on the hanger. Devoid of any makeup and with her hair pulled back her classical good looks were rendered a lot more everyday girl next door. “I really could pass as a maid couldn’t I?” She wondered aloud.

As she was about to disrobe and get ready for work Vanessa spotted a pair of matching grey plimsolls at the bottom of the wardrobe. “Flats too!” she laughed as she decided to step into the plain footwear not noticing that they just so happened to be just her size. “These would really seal the deal” she laughed, losing the 4 inches her heels gave her left her at a less than average 5 foot 2". She finished tying the laces and gave herself a mock curtsy, pulling at the hem of the still lose dress, however as she smoothed the dress back down she noticed a bulge at her stomach that hadn’t been there just a few moments ago.

With a morbid curiosity she stared into the mirror as she watched her reflection continue to swell until the dress looked as though it had been made just for her. Plump calves led up to round thick thighs, the minor swell of her stomach had become a large pot belly that was circled with juicy love handles. Resting atop her newly acquired paunch was a set of breasts that hadn’t grown all that much but would strain the dress had they not been outmatched by her belly. Vanessa turned around to survey her much larger posterior, peering over her shoulder she was surprised by her enlarged twin orbs. “Oh my” she breathed as brought a pudgy hand up to her mouth, briefly obscuring her view of her newly minted double chin, she followed her arm past her plumped forearms to dimpled elbows and up to husky upper arms that the sleeves of the dress dug into, in all it looked as though 60lbs had somehow just found themselves a home on Vanessa’s body.

“Housekeeping?” came the call from the door as Vanessa tried to make sense of what had just happened to her. “Oh err? No, no thank you” she managed to get out as the door was unlocked from the outside. “There you are” said the woman who entered, she was dressed in attire identical to that of which Vanessa now stood in and appeared to weigh about 250lbs, she had short, greying permed hair and large granny style glasses. “You are really helping us out stepping in like this” she continued “there’s only this floor left to do, sheets and vacuuming, team one did bathrooms earlier this morning. Any questions ask Kelly okay?”

“Um err?” was all that Vanessa could manage to reply. “Okay let’s get moving and get this shift over with” the older woman replied, “your cart is outside the room, come and see me when you’re done and I can sort out your payment”. And with that she left.

“Hi I’m Kelly” called a girl that grabbed Vanessa’s attention “Is this your first time working here?” “Oh erm yes I guess it is” came Vanessa’s reply. “Well you’re in luck, most of the work is done, tell ya what, you do odds, I’ll do evens whatcha say?” asked Kelly “Yeah okay” replied Vanessa still in a daze. “Deal” stated Kelly as she stuck out a chubby hand. “What do they call ya anyhows?”, “Oh I’m Vanessa” she mumbled in response, “Nessa eh? That’s a cute name” misheard Kelly “Well let’s get her finished on the quick and collect our pay” and with that she disappeared into the room opposite.

Vanessa grabbed her cart and wheeled it into the room closing the door behind her, immediately she made a beeline for the mirror. “Oh my god what is happening?” she said aloud as she surveyed her ripened form. “I’ve gone crazy from overwork” she said to no-one in  particular “And now I think I’m a fat, substitute hotel maid, what am I going to do?!” As she went into the bathroom she splashed some cold water onto her face and gazed into her plump reflection as she fingered her rubbery double chin her makeup-less features looked almost unrecognisable with their added chubbiness.

All that remained recognisable was her long chocolate locks that she had pulled back earlier. “Okay what did that woman say? Come and see her when I’m done?” Vanessa reasoned as she calmed down some. “Maybe I’m not crazy, maybe she knows what’s going on? If I finish the work maybe she can shed some light on what the hell is going on?" And with that Vanessa set about making up beds, vacuuming floors and dusting the remaining rooms on the floor so that maybe she could get an insight into what was going on here.

A number of hours later and Vanessa emerged from the last room on the floor just as Kelly emerged from the room opposite. “Woohoo” cried Kelly as she extended her arm for a high five which Vanessa met. “Quitting time!, let’s go see Margie, she’ll have a cheque for you part timer” she laughed. Vanessa surveyed Kelly as they were en route to Margie’s office who she surmised was the older lady from earlier. Kelly appeared to be a little heavier than Vanessa in her current form, with a little more up top than in the middle, she sported a raven coloured pixie cut and dark makeup that made her look a little punky in Vanessa’s opinion.

Vanessa was roused from her thoughts by Kelly “Well here’s Margie’s” she stated as they entered the office “All done boss, and in record time” “Well done girls, Kelly didn’t give you too much trouble I assume” Margie asked Vanessa

“Oh please, we were a regular tag team up there, ain’t that right Nessa?” called out Kelly as she wrapped her husky arm around Vanessa’s shoulder. “Err right you are” she replied. “Well I’m gonna go get changed and leave you with Margie to get your day pay, hope we get to work with each other again soon” and with that Kelly left closing the door behind her.

As if reading the younger woman’s mind Margie spoke up, “I bet you’d like to know what the hell just happened right?” “Err yes! What the hell is going on?” Vanessa spat. “Easy girl, easy” came the reply, “I was short staffed, Erica went home ill and I saw you in the lobby the other morning, looked stressed and tired, I figured you could do with a break so I put the uniform in your room”.

“But look… what? What about my job?” asked Vanessa “What about my figure? I can’t go back looking like this! That’s if I have anything to go back to!”

“Calm down hun” said Margie “Ain’t nothing but an enchantment, the moment you put that uniform on your world stood still, you go into work tomorrow and it’ll be like this day never happened to anyone there”

“But what about this?!” asked Vanessa as she hefted a handful of belly. “Here” said Margie as she cut a cheque and handed it to Vanessa “Go back to your room, put the uniform back where you found it and enjoy the rest of your well-earned day”

“But but”, “Now go on child, I need to wrap up here” and with that Margie ushered Vanessa out of the door.

As Vanessa made her way back to her hotel room it dawned on her “The uniform! I’ve just got to take off the uniform!” She rushed into her room and locked the door behind her unbuttoning the dress as she went, stepping out of it as she came to rest just in front of her mirror but much to her dismay it was still the rubenesque version of her that stared back.

Still garbed in her bra and panties that had magically grown along with her when she had donned the uniform, she started to panic as she prodded at her belly which was now her dominant feature. “Okay?” she questioned aloud “when do I get my figure back?” As it dawned on her, she hadn’t put the uniform back where she found it and was still wearing the matching pumps and tights.

“Duh” she said as she kicked off the footwear and was relieved to see her reflection shrink before her eyes. As she hung the dress and hosiery back up to be collected by room service she remembered her reward, “wow” she said out loud as she checked out the figure payable. A bit of quick mental arithmetic confirmed what she thought, “Even cleaners make more than me!”

Vanessa hadn’t received a raise since she had signed on as a graduate despite working her way up and paying her dues. “Well this is a nice bonus I suppose, I can go cash this after I have a shower and enjoy the rest of my day off” and with that she made her way to the bathroom.

“Housekeeping?” came the call from the door “Sorry, no I’m in the shower” shouted Vanessa “Heh, deja vu” she thought. After drying off and fixing her hair and makeup Vanessa made her way back to her wardrobe when another inconsistency grabbed her attention.

Hanging in her wardrobe was a capped sleeve tank top and a pair of jeggings that looked like they would’ve fit her well this morning. Attached to the top was a note from Margie that read: “Hi Nessa, hope I’m not being too forward but I’m treating the girls to lunch for doing such a good job today and I thought it only right to invite you as you were a part of it. Kelly says she’d love to see you there too. If you fancy it we’re meeting at my office. Don’t feel obliged to do so but if you do I’ve rustled up something for you to wear so that you’ll fit in ;).

“Ha, yeah right, why would I want to spend some of my rare day off doing that” thought Vanessa “But then again, I guess I owe Margie for the day off in the first place and I’m sure it won’t take too long” and with that Vanessa removed the clothes from the hanger noticing that same staticy feel.

She dropped the top over her head marvelling at how loose it was on her, “here we go again” she thought as she slid the jeggings up her legs and soon enough she was growing once again to fill the magical garments. She strapped on some black ankle boots to complete the outfit and struck a pose in the mirror flaunting her new inflated assets, “Ha, with my hair and makeup done I make this look good!” She blew herself a kiss, grabbed her cheque and made her way to Margie’s office.

When she got there she was greeted by Kelly, “Nessa! Oh I’m so glad you decided to come!” she said as she wrapped Vanessa in a big hug “You deserve it after stepping in and helping us out like that, not to mention we’re going to get waffles! My favourite” she said patting her belly and laughing. Kelly was attired as Vanessa would have guessed, a black blouse with a dark red skirt that finished just above her plump knee, rounded off with calf high black leather boots, she’d spiked up her hair a little and Vanessa had to admit she looked really cute. Margie introduced Vanessa to the other girls as they made their way to the waffle house and they were there before she really had a chance to remember any of their names. 

As they were seated Kelly made her way straight up to the waffle bar, knowing exactly what she wanted. “What are you going to get Nessa?” asked Margie “Oh I’ll probably just have some coffee, I’m not one for sweets normally” replied Vanessa. “Really? You look like a girl that likes to indulge her sweet tooth, especially on her day off”. Vanessa read between the lines and mouthed “Really?” 

“Sure” replied Margie “Remember, your life’s on hold” With that Vanessa cracked a smile and joined Kelly over at the waffle bar, she hadn’t allowed herself sweets in a while and was looking forward to what was on offer.

“It all looks so good” remarked Vanessa, “Have you not been here before?” asked Kelly, Vanessa shook her head no to which Kelly responded “Ooooh you go take a seat, I know the best things here, let me deal with this for ya” Vanessa giggled “Okay, I trust you” and went back to join the table. 

The girls were chatting amongst themselves so didn’t notice when Margie asked “What do you think of Kelly?” 
“She’s lovely, so friendly, she must be great to work with” replied Vanessa 
“Well she seems to have taken a shine to you, I’ve never seen her fix any of the other girls waffles, she’s normally too worried about her own” laughed Margie 
“Yeah it’s a real shame we met when I’m like this” whispered Vanessa, “I think we’d have been firm friends” 
“Oh yeah, a real shame” smirked Margie. 

Before Vanessa could ask what she meant by that they were interrupted by Kelly “I hope your pants are stretchy cos I got you the works!” 
On her plate were three waffles, 7 inches each, scoops of vanilla ice-cream, chocolate, strawberry and caramel sauce, white chocolate buttons and milk chocolate chunks, Vanessa’s eyes went wide. 
“Bon apetit” laughed Kelly before digging in. Vanessa thought there was no way in hell she would even make a dent in the feast before her but she hadn’t even noticed the hunger that had crept up on her, 
“I guess I’ve had no breakfast and all that cleaning has revved up my appetite and it is my day off” she laughed as she picked up her knife and fork.

With a quarter of a waffle left Vanessa was defeated “Oof I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that much in my life, how do you eat all that every time?” she asked Kelly 
“Practice” she laughed as she finished mopping up her ice-cream. 

The chat ranged from clothes, films, music and more, Kelly and Vanessa were getting on like a house on fire, finding they shared many common interests and the compliments were plenty. Vanessa had manufactured a bit of a backstory as it would be totally unbelievable that she was an aspiring director at her company so for now she had just moved into town and was looking for a job, doing temp cleaning roles. 
“Ooohh Nessa I’ve got a great idea, what are you up to for the rest of the day?” asked Kelly 
“Erm nothing I suppose” replied Vanessa 
“I’ve got to cash my cheque but I’m free the rest of the day, did you want to hang out?” 
“Yes!” squealed Kelly “We’ll cash your cheque and then I can take you to the best boutiques in town, do a little shopping, a little eating and maybe a night out, what do you think?" 
“Sounds great” replied Vanessa, "just let me go and freshen up and we can go" said Kelly.

"What am I going to do?!" Asked Vanessa as she turned towards Margie "she's going to want to try on clothes and when I take these off I'm going to shrink", "don't worry about that dearie, There's different magic at work here, you won't shrink none unless you want to so just relax and have fun okay?"

"Okay Nessa, let's roll out haha" boomed Kelly as she returned to the table. 
The girls spent the rest of the day visiting numerous clothes stores interspersed with sampling the local baked goods. Vanessa felt full the entire day, every time she felt a little empty they seemed to be going into the next patisserie or doughnut shop. Almost all of her pay had gone on cakes and revealing clothes that Kelly continually pointed out for her. 
"What am I doing spending so much money on these clothes? I'm not planning on spending any more days this size, I hope I can get store credit when I return them" went Vanessa's inner monologue.

"Sun's going down" stated Kelly "whatcha say we go back to mine, get changed into some of these sexy new clothes we got and then hit the town?" 
"Oh Kelly I don't know, we've had such a long day and I'm actually feeling kinda pooped, I think I might just head back to mine and chill out for the rest of the evening", 
"I think I have an even better idea" replied Kelly "how about you come back to mine, we can chill out together, I wouldn't want you to be lonely here in the big city".

Although she thought it probably wasn't the best idea, Vanessa just couldn't seem to say no to Kelly. "You can stay over and we can go into work tomorrow together", 
"Okay that sounds cool, but I'll need to stop by mine to get a uniform" replied Vanessa in an attempt to divert her new friend. 
"Oh don't worry about that, I'm sure I have something lying around that should fit you" said Kelly with a smirk.

When the girls got back to Kelly’s place Kelly set about ordering in while Vanessa took a load off on the sofa.
“We’ll have a large meat lovers, garlic bread, no two orders of garlic bread….” Vanessa zoned out listening to Kelly order while she looked around her apartment. It was small but cosy, 
“She must live here alone” surmised Vanessa. Her tour led her to the bedroom where she was roused from her wondering by her new friend.

“I’m going to change into some sweats to eat, do you want to borrow some?”
“Erm, no I should be okay in these, they’re quite stretchy”

The pizza arrived in no time and the girls got to eating, there was more pizza then Vanessa had ever seen and she quickly became quite full.
“I don’t think I could eat another bite Kelly”
“What?! Oh sure you could, you just need to make some room, here let me rub your belly while you eat, it’ll help you cram more in” said Kelly with a wink.

Before Vanessa could say anything Kelly’s hand was on the protruding dome in front of her, massaging deeply, it was Vanessa’s first reaction to stop Kelly but she had to admit it felt so good and combined with tasty food Vanessa was in hog heaven.
“Look how much these clothes are digging in to you” whispered Kelly “I’ll go and get you something to change into and then we can really start eating”

Vanessa was in a daze when Kelly returned from her room with some items of clothing and she didn’t complain when Kelly pulled her from her seat and began to remove her top and jeggings. It was only when she noticed the clothes that Kelly thought something was amiss.

“Err Kelly, that top looks a bit big for me and I don’t mean to be funny but it looks a bit dirty”
“Shh” replied Kelly as she shoved another slice in Vanessa’s mouth “Today has been fun, just go with it”
Kelly unhooked Vanessa’s bra as she chewed somewhat nervously on her slice, she slipped down her panties and positioned her feet in the leg holes of some white cotton panties that had definitely seen better days. She pulled them up and had Vanessa hold them in place as she retrieved a white V-neck t-shirt that was far too big for Vanessa even in her altered form.

As Kelly pulled the shirt over her head Vanessa could smell the BO that clung to the shirt, it felt almost sticky as it settled against her skin and as Kelly positioned her arms through the arm holes she felt a familiar feeling overcome her.

Kelly managed to drag Vanessa in front of a mirror just in time to see the end of another 100 lbs adding themselves to her frame. 
A big moon face now stared back at her from the mirror, big meaty arms that she couldn’t keep pressed at her sides and a belly that was almost spherical but this time was different, her makeup had all but vanished from her face and had been replaced with a greasy sheen, her hair seemed almost plastered to her head and looked as if it was covered in cooking oil. 
A bush of thick dark hair peeked out from under each arm and she had to move her soft, globular belly to see that the same thick hair was escaping the leg holes of the panties. 
The panties were discoloured yellow in the crotch much like the under arms of the t-shirt she was wearing, various food stains decorated the front of the shirt, it was almost as if they were a matching set.

A now naked Kelly broke the silence “It wouldn’t do for work but it’s damn good for eating pizza” Vanessa opened her mouth to reply but all that came out was a loud belch. 
“Oh yeah baby, sounds like someone is ready to eat a little more” remarked Kelly as she offered Vanessa another slice while simultaneously pawing at her spongy belly. 
Vanessa should have been mortified but she was overcome by a ferocious hunger and greedily ate the pizza from her hand.

Kelly led Vanessa back to the sofa where Vanessa continued to shovel pizza in to her waiting maw, “now if those garments are effecting you like they do me I bet you’re feeling pretty horny right about now?” 
All that Vanessa could do was nod furiously while continuing to consume all that was in front of her, quick as a flash Kelly was removing Vanessa’s soiled panties and began eating her as her slovenly guest continued to eat.

When Vanessa had finally finished the remaining pizza, garlic bread and several orgasms she let out another loud belch.
“Timeout” she managed to gasp, Kelly removed herself from between the bigger girl’s legs and straddled her new friend. 
“What on earth was that?!”
“Fun wasn’t it?”
“Well yeah but BURP you seem almost as turned on as I am”
“Oh yeah, there’s nothing sexier than a big fat girl who likes her food”
“But what about the stains, the hair, the smell?”
“Mmmm just means the girl loves food more than anything else and that is hot!”
“Well, maybe almost anything” and with that Vanessa removed the t-shirt, Kelly mashed her now sloppy boobs together before favouring her with a sloppy kiss.

Vanessa was roused by the sound of Kelly’s alarm and found herself the little spoon in Kelly’s bed.
“Morning fatso” she heard over her shoulder and ground her inflated posterior into her lover
“Mmm what’s a fat girl got to do to get some breakfast around here?”
“Have a shower for a start, you stink! Go get cleaned up and I’ll get breakfast started.”

After a quick shower and a hearty pancake breakfast Vanessa raised a question that had been troubling her.
“So what happens now?”
“Whatever you want to happen, you could go back to the hotel, shrink yourself down to your skinny little self and carry on being miserable in that job that doesn’t appreciate you” Kelly then produced a dress from behind her, it was a maid’s dress from the hotel.
“Or you could slip into this, go to a job where everyone likes and appreciates you and then you can come back here and continue to have the time of your life”

Vanessa thought about it for a second before standing up and dropping her towel, Kelly walked over and pulled the dress over her head, smoothing it out as it instantly shrunk Vanessa down to a more manageable 200 lbs. 
As Kelly fixed her hair into a high ponytail Vanessa looked down to the embroidered name badge on the dress that simply stated “Nessa”.
“Come on lover, quicker we get to work, quicker we can clock off and you can give me a good stuffing”

“Sounds good to me” smiled Nessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment