Wednesday 21 June 2017

Stand in Wife

It was Friday night and Brian and his friend Kate had settled in to watch a movie, it was kinda their bi-weekly ritual, meet up after work, go shopping for snacks then go back to Brian’s place, order takeout and watch a film.

To some it might seem like an odd arrangement, Brian was in his mid-thirties, a little less hair on his head and a little more weight around his waist than he would like. He worked as an IT technician at a big bank down town and it was there that he had met Kate. She worked in marketing and had gotten talking to Brian one afternoon when she had a problem with her PC which required Brian being at her work station for an extended period of time. It was there that she found out that they had similar taste in movies and literature and their friendship had blossomed from there.


On this evening Kate had her raven tresses worn up and was leisurely attired in yoga pants and a scoop neck T-shirt. She kept her body slim and was considered quite a catch around the office but she always turned down dates in favour of hanging out with her friend Brian, she thought that that should be enough to send a message to Brian that she was a little more interested in being more than just friends but he seemed almost oblivious.

It was a little while into the movie when Brian had a question, 
“Say Kate I was wondering if I could ask you a favour?” 
“Sure thing, you know I’d do anything for you” came the reply.
“Well you know I have this school reunion coming up in a couple of weeks?”  
“The one you’re going to even though you’re not really looking forward to it? Yeah I know the one” “Well the reason I’m not really looking forward to it is because I may have told my old school friends that I’m married”
“Brilliant” replied Kate “How are you going to get out of that one?” 
“Well I was hoping that you would come with me and pretend to be my wife” Brian said matter-of-factly. 
“Sure, I can do that hun, no problem” 
“Well I was hoping that you could do that thing you do when you change your looks…..”

It had been a couple of months into their friendship when Kate had revealed to Brian that she had the ability to alter her looks whenever she felt like it and the only people that would know she ever looked any different were the people she wanted too, at that time Kate was a redhead and proved her ability to a disbelieving Brian by darkening her locks to black in an instant. She had kept her hair this colour after she had sworn Brian to secrecy and he had remarked that darker hair suited her.

“Oh Brian I can’t believe you, I thought you were different than that” remarked Kate as she began to change, 
“I can’t believe you want to show me off at that reunion as some sort of trophy wife” she continued as her skin darkened to a deep brown tan, “you men are all alike, only concerned with who has the best toy” as her hair lengthened and turned a bright white blonde, “it’s not a competition you know” as her lips and ass plumped out and her waist narrowed, “real love and marriage is about being happy with the person you share it with” as her breasts grew into a more massive, and obviously fake form which strained the limits of her top. “I’ll do it but not without protest” she finished as she gained a couple of inches of height.

“No no no no no no no, you have this completely wrong!” cried Brian “That isn’t what I want at all, if I were to show up with a trophy wife on my arm no-one in their right mind would believe that she were my wife and I’d be mocked mercilessly all night”
“Oh” replied Kate reverting to her regular form “what was it that you meant then?” 
“Hell Kate, even if I showed up with you as you look right now, in sweats and a t-shirt people wouldn’t believe you were really my wife and there would be whispers all night” 
“you shouldn’t sell yourself short Brian” 
“let’s face it Kate, I’m an IT nerd with substandard looks, guys like me don’t get girls like you”.

“So that’s why he’s never shown any interest in me” thought Kate “he doesn’t think he’s good enough” 
“If you could just make yourself look like the kind of girl that would marry me then I could get through the night without embarrassment and that would be a huge favour to me”. 
“Well what did you have in mind?” asked Kate
“Well I figured you wouldn’t have anything to wear so I took the liberty of picking out some things for you to wear to the party” and with that Brian handed Kate a bag with some garments in, on looking inside Kate discovered a tea dress in a floral print, a pair of navy leather Mary-jane heels, a pair of large glasses and a matching set of teal coloured, satin bra and panties. 

As she picked out the dowdy items she noticed they appeared to be a good number of sizes larger than what she would normally wear.
“I think I see where you’re going” remarked Kate as she began undressing there and then, 
“Whoa, I didn’t mean for you to change right here!” said Brian 
“Oh lighten up Brian, we’re both adults and besides I’m pretending to be your wife aren’t I?” as she fastened the bra behind her “hmm little big on me, I can fix that” and with that she inflated her 32C’s to a soft 36DD. She pulled the full coverage panties up her thighs and noted how she was swimming in the size XL’s, she remedied this by plumping her ass until she filled them snugly, this left her with an exaggerated hourglass figure.

“That’s better, but I’m not sure it’s what you had in mind is it?” asked Kate as she plumped up her thighs until they met down to her knees, below that came chubby calves as she stepped into her new footwear, next she enlarged her shoulders and her upper arms took on a jiggly appearance.

“How about that Brian? Oh no, still lacking a little in the middle aren’t I?” Kate then plumped her belly so that it surpassed her breasts, rolls formed at her back and love handles at her waist. 
“Is that what you had in mind?” she asked as she sidled up to a gobsmacked Brian, losing about a foot in height as she did. “I guess that bulge in your pants is answer enough” stated Kate as she pulled on the dress which came down below her elbow and below her knee. 
“Best not forget the accessories” she said as she popped on the glasses, as she did so her hair lightened to a sandy brown and shortened in length until she sported a fringed bob cut that barely brushed her shoulders.

As she took Brian in a fleshy embrace she plumped her cheeks a little and puffed up a minor double chin, 
“Just call me Mrs Katy Stevens” she remarked as Brian leaned down for a steamy hot kiss.
“Oh and just so you know, a guy like you could get a girl like me any time you wanted” she said as she walked towards the kitchen.

“Now get dressed, you’re taking your new wife out to dinner this date night” she said with a wink.

2 comments: