Tuesday 19 April 2022

Kidnapped to be Fattened? Yeah Right!

 Cleo awoke to find herself bound to a chair, “What the hell?!” she thought to herself before deciding to call out, “Help! Is there anyone there? Please, let me go!” Taking in her surroundings she could see that she appeared to be being held in someone’s basement. Sure, there had been an attempt to sound-proof the room with many of the walls having eggbox foam panels stuck to them but there was also a bicycle, a wine rack, half a bag of cement and the room also housed the boiler for what she assumed was a family house. 

“Is anyone going to tell me just what’s going on?” she shouted to no-one in particular, she was aware that she’d been kidnapped and was anxiously awaiting her captor's appearance. 


 As if one cue she heard some movement behind her, she craned her neck to see who or what was coming but all she could see were the stairs behind her, stairs that began to creak as her captor made his entrance. 

“Ah, I see you’re awake.” he grinned as he reached the bottom of the stairs. 

“Yeah, and more than a little uncomfortable too.” replied Cleo, she was beginning to get frustrated with how the rope cut into her wrists and ankles. 

“I suppose you’d like to know why you’re here, or who I am?” he asked, still not walking in front of her, staying out of her sightline. 

“Honestly, I’d prefer if you just let me go but if we have to go through the formality of all of this then you could at least hurry things along a bit Randy.” 


 Her captor was surprised, he’d been putting on a deep, raspy voice to try and keep his identity a secret for a little while but he’d obviously not done a good enough job. “I’m not Randy.” he lied, trying to cover his voice still. 

“Sure you are, look, there’s an old picture frame over there, it’s dusty but I can still see it’s you in the reflection, even if I hadn’t had been able to tell from your voice. So, Randy from the coffee shop I go to every day who thought I wouldn’t recognise his voice and failed to wear a mask to conceal his identity, mind telling me why I’m tied up in your parent’s basement?” 

“It’s not my parent’s basement! It’s mine now! They moved to Florida last year and left me in charge of the house.” he shot back, almost insulted by her remark. 

“And you decided to use your new basement to hold someone captive? Bit of a strange option but who am I to judge? So why am I here Randy?” she asked. 

“It’s because I’m in love with you!” he said as he swept into view, kneeling at her side so that he could look at her in the eyes. 

“You’re not in love with me,” replied Cleo, “you barely know anything about me, if you did, you’d know that getting kidnapped is not one of my favourite things to do. What did you do? Drug my coffee or something? Then when I passed out in the coffee shop you made out like you were taking me to the hospital but instead you brought me here and tied me to this chair?” 

Randy nodded, “I had no other choice.” he feebly protested. 

Cleo scoffed at the notion, “You could have asked me out on a date.” 

“Oh please, I know I’m not your type. There’s no way you would have agreed to go on a date with me.” Randy was right, Cleo didn’t exactly go for skinny guys that wore glasses, the few times he had seen her with men they had been well built, muscular guys with handsome features, though, he’d never seen her with the same guy twice. 

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right, I do like my men with a little more meat on the bone.” she replied. 

“See! And that’s why you’re here.” 

“Do you think drugging me, kidnapping me, tying me to a chair and holding me against my will is going to change my taste in men?” she asked. 

“No. But I think that once my plan is complete you won’t be able to be so picky with who you decide to date. You see, I intend on fattening you up, so much so that those type of men wouldn’t look twice at you, I’m going to turn your slim and tan figure into a pasty, doughy girl who I might just have a shot with!” he announced menacingly. 

“So, you’re going to feed me up until I get fat and then maybe you’ll have a shot?” 

“Err... yes!” he laughed a maniacal laugh but Cleo didn’t seem impressed. 

“So, where’s the food?” 

“It’s... it’s coming... aren’t you frightened? Scared to lose your perfect figure? I figured you’d be in more distress honestly.” he said, obviously confused at her nonchalant attitude. 

“I mean maybe? I dunno, I’m pretty hungry so I’m kinda interested in what you got to fatten me up with.” she replied, still unphased by the situation. 

Randy scrunched up his face in confusion, “Well, you just wait right there and I’ll be back momentarily!” 

“Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere.” she replied, struggling a little against her bonds. 


 A little while later Randy re-emerged in the basement carrying a bakery tray full of pastries, much to the disappointment of Cleo, “Old pastries from the coffee shop? Really?” 

“Yes!” replied Randy, “I’ve been taking home extras for weeks and freezing them, there’s plenty more where these came from, I can assure you.” 

Randy proceeded to start feeding the pastries to his captive love interest who was surprisingly willing to allow him to hand feed her. One by one the pastries disappeared into Cleo’s mouth, over half the tray had been eaten without her showing any sign of protesting of being full. Eventually though, she refused to take another bite, “What’s the matter? Feeling a little full my future fatty?” gloated Randy. 

“Maybe a little,” replied Cleo, “I’m just a bit thirsty from all of these dry pastries and I figured you’ve probably stockpiled a bunch of bottles of soda or something so how about you bust them out so I can have a drink?” 

Randy was shocked, this wasn’t how he envisioned his plan going and he felt a little out of control with how Cleo was not only seemingly fully accepting of his plan but was also asking him to deliver on it. “Oh... you want a drink, do you?! Well let’s see if you’re still as happy to drink what I have upstairs for you!” 

Randy practically ran upstairs and was back moments later carrying the jug from his blender and a funnel attached to a rubber hose. Inside the blender was a thick brown liquid that looked like chocolate milkshake, a fact that Randy confirmed just seconds later, “This is what I like to call my Blubber Builder Brew! I’ve taken your favourite iced coffee order, the one with all the whipped cream and caramel syrup, and I’ve added heavy cream, melted ice cream, butter, coconut oil and five candy bars, not to mention three scoops of protein powder and two milkshakes from that greasy burger place just down the block. I estimate this little concoction alone should pack on two pounds of blubber onto that sweet little figure of yours, any remarks before I pour this down your gullet?” 

Cleo just sighed, “Can you hurry up please? I asked for a drink, not a monologue.” 

Randy was almost incensed at her response and furiously jammed the end of the hose in Cleo’s mouth, I’d take a deep breath if I were you because I’m not going to stop pouring this until it’s finished!” he sneered as he started pouring the thick liquid into the funnel. 

As he poured, he couldn’t help but be frustrated by Cleo’s unperturbed demeanour, she simply continued to suck the mixture down as though it didn’t bother her at all, idly rolling her eyes as she swallowed instead of making eye contact with him. 

Once the shake was exhausted, he removed the hose from her mouth, he had expected her to be in a great deal of pain with how much he had stuffed into her but she simply looked towards the bakery tray, “I suppose you want me to finish those pastries?” she asked as though it were no big deal. 

“Err yeah... yes, yes, I do! So that you’ll get fatter that much faster!” he replied, trying to sound as though he was still in complete control. 

“Okay then.” was all Cleo replied and soon enough she was finishing up the last of the pastries. 


 “I don’t believe this! Why aren’t you begging for mercy?!” raged Randy as the last of the pastries was consumed by his prisoner. 

“What do you mean?” asked Cleo innocently. 

“I’ve just crammed enough pastries to feed the lunchtime rush into you on top of 2 litres of the most fattening beverage I can think of and you’re acting as though it was just a light snack! What gives?!” 

“Oh! That?! I can tell you but you’ll have to come a little closer.” 

Randy approached his captive when suddenly two tendrils shot out of her mouth and gripped him firmly by the arms. 

“What the hell?!” he shrieked “What are you doing?! What are you?!” 

“Oh Randy, try not to struggle, I can assure you that escape is impossible now.” she replied as the tendrils lifted him into the air. “The reason all of that looked like a light snack for me was because it was.” 

As Randy squealed and struggled fruitlessly Cleo’s mandible unhinged and she leaned the chair back, tilting her head to make what was about to happen as easy as possible. Randy writhed and kicked his feet as he was lowered towards Cleo’s awaiting maw, she easily wrapped her mouth around his head as he began to scream muffled protests but it was already too late. 

Cleo didn’t chew her unwitting prey, instead pushing his head further down her gullet as she stretched out her cheeks to encapsulate his shoulders. She giggled as she swallowed his fingers, their desperate attempts to grab onto anything to stop the process were no more than a slight tickle to her. 

Randy’s head had reached her stomach by the time she had begun to ingest his knees and this caused her abdomen to swell as though she were 6 months pregnant and the seams on the top she was wearing split all at once, “Oops.” she thought, “There’s a good reason I normally do this naked.” 

After she had finished swallowing his feet, her mandible reattached just in time for her to let out a massive belch, “Pardon me.” she said demurely, as if her monstrous gut wasn’t hanging out for all to see. She easily snapped the ropes that were holding her in place and stood up, holding her hand to her lower back for support. “As I was saying, I generally prefer my men with a bit more meat on the bone but I suppose you’ll do after all of those pastries and weight gain shake you gave me.” she patted her huge stomach as though Randy could still hear her but it was way too late for that. Digestion had already begun and over the course of the next 24 hours he’d provide sustenance for her just as so many others had before him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment