Sunday 1 August 2021

Princess Blurmy's Nerdy Night Out Nightmare

 



What's this?

A new Princess Blurmy clip?

I was recently lured out of clip filming retirement in order to film a wardrobe degradation piece of sorts. It focuses on me not being able to fit into my normal wardrobe because I got too fat over lockdown, once my "mother" finds out I'm raiding her wardrobe to find something that actually fits, she plays a part in transforming me into a fat nerdy girl who's more suited to church on Sunday than a night out on Saturday.


I'll include the synopsis and the links where to buy it below. Let me know what you think if you do buy it or if you'd like to see similar transformation clips from me.



After what seems like an eternity Princess Blurmy emerges from the lockdown shadows, ready for a night out on the town with her friends. Unfortunately for her though, she's put on a little more weight than she had anticipated. Watch as she attempts to struggle into several outfits before she gives up and begrudgingly raids the wardrobe of her nerdy, frumpy mother.


Will she find a suitable outfit for her night out? Or will she become a fat, nerdy, wallflower?


(Spoiler - It's definitely the latter.)


https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130339/princess-blurmy/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit24/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/68085-princessblurmy/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

No comments:

Post a Comment