Sunday 23 December 2018

Commission - Vengeance is Fat part 5

Greg sighed as he looked over a sleeping Lara or should that be a contented Lara?

He had initially been resistant to comply with Lara’s pleads for him to feed her but after seeing how serious she was to experience the lifestyle, voraciously tearing her way through the mass of Chinese food she had ordered. Finally, he relented on the proviso that there wouldn’t be anything sexual. As cute as Greg found Lara he made it be known that he wouldn’t take advantage of her while she wasn’t exactly herself.

Not that he was stingy with soothing Lara’s overstuffed belly when she requested it though, interspersing mouthfuls of noodles with tender rubs as she moaned her approval and making himself scarce when it all got too much for her and she had to pleasure herself.

Now in the midst of a well-earned food coma, Lara took up the double bed by herself, clutching her swollen stomach as she slept, a very large smile adorning her face while Greg slept on the sofa-bed, ever the gentleman.





When morning fell Lara was suitably hungry, going to bed stuffed the night previous had done nothing to diminish her appetite and she had Greg go and get her a few items from the breakfast buffet.

“You’re gonna have to watch yourself while you have Gillian’s feedee tendencies you know” remarked Greg as he handed over Lara’s breakfast “you’ll wind up getting fat for real.”

“At least I’d be able to eat more” smiled Lara between mouthfuls of cereal, “I’m kidding, of course” she joked after Greg shot her a look of concern.



After breakfast Lara got busy phoning Tiffany Titan, well at least she tried.

“Hello?” answered the voice on the other end of the number that Gillian had given her.

“Hi... Could I please speak with Tiffany?”

“Is this some sort of joke?”

“Erm no...” replied a momentarily confused Lara “I’m an old friend and was told I could reach her at this number”

There was a brief silence before the voice spoke again.

“Tiffany passed away a few years ago”

“Oh... I’m so sorry” replied Lara “I hadn’t heard”

“It’s not surprising, Tiff kinda shut herself off from the world after what happened to her.”

“What happened to her?”

There was another silence before the voice continued.

“You must be a really old friend if you don’t know what happened... I’ll tell you but it’s not something to be told over the phone.”

Lara then listened as the voice gave her an address and time to meet later that day before hanging up.

A quick google search showed that the address was for a local cemetery.

“This looks like it’ll be a tough one, are you sure you’re up to it?” asked a concerned Greg

“I have to Greg, I knew my battle to win back Diana would be hard and I’m up to the task.”

“Well, I know we’ve not known each other long but I’m incredibly impressed and even proud of you Lara.”

“Thanks Greg” replied Lara as she gave him a hug “Now let’s get some lunch in to me, I’m starving!”

“You just had breakfast!”

“Just a snack then.”





A few hours later, Lara and Greg pulled up to the cemetery.

“Do you want me to come in with you?” asked Greg

“No, I should be fine.” replied Lara, placing the circlet on her head before continuing “I’ll give you a call when I’m done, we can go for dinner if you like?”

“Yeah, I’d like that.”



Lara spent a little time walking around the mausoleum before she was approached by a rather chubby redhead. As she got closer Lara had a feeling that she knew the woman in some capacity.

“You must be Lara” said the woman, offering her hand “I’m Sharon, Tiffany’s sister, twin sister.”

“I can see the family resemblance” replied Lara “well, apart from the...”

“Yeah well... it wasn’t always that way” responded Sharon, wistfully

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it”

“It’s fine” acknowledged Sharon as she took out a cloth and begun polishing a plaque. Lara hadn’t noticed that she had been stood in front of her sister’s memorial.

“We didn’t look all that much alike by the end... When did you know Tiff?”



Lara paused before answering “I chatted to her a few times when she was still online... what happened to her?”

Sharon composed herself before answering.

“Well, she was taken advantage of, that’s what. She fell in with this bitch who didn’t care about anything but her own perverted desires...”

“Mother Feeder” added Lara

“Ah, you’re familiar with the witch then?”

“I’m sorry to say I am”

Sharon sighed before continuing “I sure as hell hope that you’re not considering getting together with her, that woman is the devil.”

“No... it’s my sister she’s in trouble”

“And you were looking to Tiff for help?!”

“I just needed to know how she managed to break away from her...”

“She didn’t!” Interrupted Sharon “That bitch got some prick named Gary involved, under the guise of an open relationship. They’d take turns stuffing her til she couldn’t stand anymore and passed out or so Tiff told me!”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know”

“Eventually she left her alone with Gary and he was sadistic. Women in my family tend to gain weight easily, you wouldn’t think to look at me but I diet religiously just to stop my weight from ballooning” she said, motioning to her own plump figure, “he wouldn’t let up, wouldn’t stop and she just got fatter and fatter... pretty soon she was bedbound and then, that’s when he left her.”

Sharon began sobbing earnestly but gladly accepted Lara’s hug.

“I took care of her for her last few years, I had to do everything for her... You can’t let your sister wind up like that. Promise me!”



Lara explained her plan to Sharon who was more than willing to help in any way she could. After swapping contact details Lara bid Sharon farewell and met back up with Greg.

“How did it go?”

“It was emotional to be honest, turns out the woman was Tiffany’s twin sister!”

“That’s insane, was she heavy too?”

“A little plump but not too heavy.”

“Well you don’t look heavier so I’m guessing you took something mental from her.” quipped Greg as Lara got back in his truck.

“Turns out the women in her family gain weight very easily... well... they did until I came along” smiled Lara

“Are you sure that’s wise? Now that you have Gillian’s feedee tendencies, Tiffany’s weight gaining ability AND you can borrow people’s weight whenever you feel like it. You might find yourself slipping into a similar routine to your sister.”

“Don’t worry Greg, I still have my willpower and saving Diana is more than enough motivation for me okay? Now, let’s go eat!”



Greg took Lara out for steak at her insistence, despite his early warnings she ordered a meal that most women her size would’ve struggled to eat half of. They made small talk until their meals came and dug in with gusto.

“Are you really going to eat all that?” asked Greg in disbelief as Lara continued to gorge herself on the cavalcade of assorted meats that dotted the table.

“I’m gonna try my best!” beamed Lara before devouring a mouthful of brisket.

Greg just shook his head and carried on with his ribs.

“Oh, by the way, I did some more digging while you were with Sharon.”

“Oh yeah? What did ya find?” replied Lara

“I think I found the last guy in your photos, well, I'm pretty sure it’s him anyway.”

“That’s great! Where did you find him?”

“Well, I was sat looking at the photo and I could’ve sworn I recognised him as a guy I went to high school with, I mean obviously he was a lot slimmer back then but he looked like a fat version of Ramone from my old wrestling team.”

“Are you guys still in touch?” asked Lara as she downed her mashed potatoes

“Well we’re friends on Facebook so I looked him up, not a single picture on there, just a bunch of patriotic stuff and old season’s greetings.”

“Oh, that’s a bummer”

“So, I decided to send him a message, just to see how he was, he still lives local so I thought I might be able to gage where he works so I could rule him out for certain.”

“Good idea. How’d it go?”

“Well I found out he’s good, likes to keep himself to himself and he’s currently running a business from his home.”

“Ah damn, so close.”

“The subject did come around to weight though, obviously I’m larger than I was in high school in my Facebook pictures and he was telling me how he modifies vehicles for larger folks as a living.”

“Oh score! It’s gotta be him, right?!”

“Well we’ll get a chance to find out tomorrow, he invited me and my girlfriend around for a BBQ.”

“Ooohhh your girlfriend huh?”

“Well I didn’t know how else to explain a random friend coming with me and asking him intrusive questions if it does turn out he is who I think he is. You’re not mad, are you?” asked Greg sheepishly.

Lara took Greg’s hand in hers before answering.

“No, I think it’s sweet. But I think I need something to play the part.”



Greg hadn’t even noticed that Lara hadn’t removed the circlet from earlier in the day but he definitely felt the shift. It was nowhere near as drastic as last time but as he felt his body shrink around him, he wasn’t surprised to find that Lara had borrowed some weight from him again. Transforming once again from her previously slim figure she now sported a more than generous set of hips, a rounded-out pot belly, an overflowing cleavage and soft, inviting arms, all topped off with a fuller face complete with small double chin. Lara now looked to be firmly straddling the line between plump and fat.

Greg’s breath caught in his throat as he tried to respond, only managing to get out a simple “wow”.

“I take it you approve then?” asked Lara, a smile on her newly chubby features.

Greg merely nodded his reply. He had long been an admirer of an overly curvy figure and Lara had managed to make herself look like his ideal in a matter of seconds.

“Well, I’m going to the lady's room to freshen up. Be a darling and order some dessert, I’m suddenly famished.”

No comments:

Post a Comment