Thursday 19 July 2018

Commission - Stuck Part 3

"Big thank you to all our subscribers and donators! Without you, fatso here wouldn't be half as big!"

Mark was barely listening to the commentary of the stream that was on his laptop screen, instead focussed on the huge feedee that couldn't quite fit in frame.

"Eloise is truly enormous now, weighing in at approximately 1005lbs, you'll all have to tune in to our trip to the truck stop where I can get her weighed on some proper heavy-duty scales!"

His room was dark now, he'd been watching the stream for hours as Torrie had stuffed Eloise relentlessly, fielding questions from the live chat as she did. Mark couldn't take his eyes off of the bulging form of Eloise as she was filled time and again by her merciless feeder.

"I'm going to let tonnes of fun here rest now, I think she's finally truly full. Be sure to tune in next time, who knows how fat we're going to get her?! Bye for now."

As Torrie bought the stream to a close Mark removed his hand from his boxers.

"Damn" he said to himself, "those two are really something else!"




It was his feedee Davina who he thought of now that the show was finished. Whipping out his phone, he sent her a quick message on Kik.

"Hey babe, how are you tonight?"

It took about 10 minutes for him to receive a reply.

"Oh hey hun, yeah I'm good thanks"

"Did you watch the show?! Eloise is looking amazing, isn't she?"

"Yeah she looks great"

"That's going to be you one day you know?"

"Oh I know honey"

"Did you get the hamper I sent you?"

"Yeah I thought we talked about that hun?"

"I know, I know. I just couldn't resist getting it for you. Don't worry I'm still sending your weekly food money as well, this is just an extra to treat you for being such a good girl"

"Well just as long as you do, you know I get fussy about getting my own food"

"I know angel, I know. What did you weigh in at today?"



There was a slight pause at this question.

"Erm what did I weigh in at last time? My tracker won't open"

"You were at 348lbs a couple of days ago 🙂"

"Well I'm 350 now"

"I knew you would be! Congratulations baby, look out for the cake I'm sending you to celebrate!"

"Yeah thanks"

"Think you could send me a pic of my gaining goddess?"

"I'll send you one tomorrow hun, I'm busy studying at the moment"

"Oh okay then, look forward to seeing your progress!"



Mark waited for a response from Davina. It didn't come.

What he did get was another message.

"Goddess_A wants to chat" he read aloud, the profile picture displayed a rather plump looking goth girl in heart shaped sunglasses. He decided to accept the request.

"Hi there" he typed

"So I heard you're looking for a feedee?"

"Oh, no sorry I already have one"

"Sure about that?"



Mark deleted the chat and blocked Goddess_A. "Bloody weirdos" he said to himself as he grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down to watch some TV. It wasn't long before he heard his Kik alert tone again, picking up his phone with a smile on his face thinking that Davina had finally replied to him, he opened Kik only to find another message from Goddess_A.

"Okay so you're not looking for a feedee but how about that one you have? You sure she's all she's cracked up to be?"

"What the hell?!" Said Mark before replying "Listen, I don't know who you are or how you got yourself unblocked but I'm very happy with my feedee thank you"

Again, he put down his phone before it alerted him once more.

"Oh, and I bet she's really happy with you, paying all her bills without question. Tell me, when did you last see her eat something?"

"We don't have that sort of relationship but I get pictures of her every week, not that it's any of your business!"

"Okay, okay. On the subject of pictures, let me send you one and then I'll leave you alone if you want me to, deal?"

"Fine, deal"



Mark received another message from Goddess_A, in it was the promised picture but what he was looking at confused him, he had to message her further.

"What's your deal? I don't know how you got that picture of my feedee or why you would edit it to make her look skinny but it's not funny!"

"Edit it to make her look skinny? Oh, I'm sure I don't have the time for such trivialities. I'm sure you wouldn't want to know about Davina's extensive skills in... what is it she's studying again? Oh yes that's right, she's a digital artist, isn't she? And you definitely wouldn't want to know about how many other poor saps she sent the doctored image to, would you?"



Mark put his phone down for a moment "that couldn't be right could it? The reason Davina wouldn't send him videos was that she wasn't really heavy?"

Another message roused him from his introspection "Listen, I've sent you an email with a whole lot of reading to do, it doesn't matter who I am or why I'm doing this, just reply to the email if you want your vengeance."

No sooner had he read the message then his phone blinked and all traces of Goddess_A had vanished.

Intrigued, Mark took a sip from his beer and opened his laptop, sure enough there was an email from Goddess Alexa. In it he found all manner of photos that Davina had sent to him over the previous year along with what appeared to be their originals, all of which seemed to show a girl that weighed no more than 130lbs. Even worse, it seemed that Mark wasn't the only person she had been defrauding. He even spied one of his friends in the community amongst the group of feeders that had sent her money for food in exchange for pictures. Mark wasted no time in replying "I'm in".



It was the next day that Mark stood outside Davina's flat, he hadn't known where it was as she had kept it a secret but he had been reliably informed by his benefactor of the location. He was sat on the wall as Davina returned home from class.

"Oh hi Davina, my you're looking a lot slimmer than I remembered"

"Mark?! What are you doing here? How the hell did you find out where I live?!"

"That doesn't really matter does it? I'd say there's more pressing matters at hand, like I don't know? Maybe the whereabouts of approximately 220lbs?"

"Listen, I don't have time for this Mark, I have to study" replied Davina as she tried to fob him off, "maybe I'll be online later and we can talk it over then?"

"But I've travelled all this way to talk now, surely you can invite me inside and offer me a beverage? Maybe a bite to eat? After all, I doubt you're actually eating all those groceries I've paid for, are you?" Asked Mark, knowing full well his money hadn't gone on groceries.

"No! Mark, we'll deal with later" replied Davina as she tried to let herself into her flat while keeping Mark out.

"Well at least let me show you this art app I've got on my phone, you like digital art don't you Davina? See I'm not much of an artist but this little thing is great! I take a picture using the camera on my phone, then I can alter it in app see?" Asked Mark as he showed Davina the picture he had taken of her front door.

"Then I can make it look like the door is open, hit save and voila!" As Mark demonstrated the app Davina took a step back, shocked as the door morphed before her eyes.

Mark advanced into the flat and into the living room, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Come and have a seat and we can try and find those lost pounds eh?"

Davina tried to make a run for it but in a flash the door was locked and now sported several locks, a blink of the eye later and she found herself sat next to Mark on the sofa. 

"That's a nice TV, how much did it cost me and don't try to lie to me"

Davina trembled as she squeaked out an answer "It was £670"

"£670? Think of all the food that could've bought" said Mark as he snapped a picture of the TV, a few seconds later he hit save and the TV transformed into a mountain of cookies, pastries, candy and soda.

"This can't be real" said Davina in shock

"Oh it is real Davina" replied Mark as he took a snap of her "and just imagine if you had eaten all of this like you told me you had?"

"No, please!" Called out Davina but Mark had already hit save. All she could do was wail as the mountain of food disappeared and a soft looking belly poked out from under her t-shirt.

"That looks a bit better, but we're not quite done here. How much were those trainers?"

"£60" said Davina, not allowing herself to make eye contact with Mark.

"£60! Let's do something a little different here, what if £60 becomes 60lbs?" Asked Mark as he hit save.

No sooner had the trainers disappeared from Davina's feet then they reappeared as heavy flesh centred around her legs, splitting her jeans at the seams.

"Oops!" Laughed Mark "but I probably paid for those anyway, so I guess you know the game now, let's get started on everything else I paid for, shall we?"



By the time they were finished Davina sat on the couch in her much more sparsely filled flat a changed woman.

Not a scrap of clothing on her, she breathed heavily, chins resting over her neck, breasts hanging swollen, to either side of her voluminous paunch that sat between her thunderous thighs, just inches from the floor.

"Well I think we're done here" quipped Mark "a quick totting up puts you at about 796lbs, I think I've gone rather easy on you don't you think?"

Davina remained silent.

"Well don't you have anything to say for yourself?" Asked Mark

Davina raised her head and simply replied "Feed me"

No comments:

Post a Comment