Wednesday 11 July 2018

Commission - Stuck Part 2

Torrie eased herself back from her computer desk, almost not believing what she had just seen unfold. 

A couple of hours ago she was just chatting to someone who claimed to have the power to give her what she wanted, she downplayed it at first but had to admit she was intrigued by the shady individual.



"You lost something, something dear to you, it was a time ago now but you can't let it go" they had typed

"That's pretty vague" replied Torrie "I think most people have trouble getting over loss"

"Ah yes but your loss is tinged with betrayal, you can't get back the thing you lost but you can seek vengeance"

This was the line that caught Torrie's attention "Go on"


"I could give you a gift, for a limited time of course"

"Of course" replied Torrie somewhat sarcastically

"You doubt my power child?" Came the reply "maybe a demonstration is in order? Tell me, how will you type a reply without a keyboard?"

Confused, Torrie looked down to find that her keyboard had completely vanished, she was then interrupted by the chime of the chatroom

"Or without any fingers?"

Torrie screamed as she realised her fingers had gone the same way as her keyboard.

"So, you see Torrie, I'm incredibly powerful. You may apologise when you regain your composure"



Torrie took her time calming down once her fingers and keyboard had reappeared but when she had she needed to hear more.

"I'm so sorry I doubted you GoddessAlexa, please, let me know how I can make it up to you!"

"You can appease me by simply accepting my gift. 24 Hours to take your revenge, the ability to alter reality as you see fit, with a few catches of course."

"Anything Goddess, I'll abide by your rules" replied Torrie, getting excited

"Firstly, you may do whatever you like to your victim but it must be in the form of giving her gifts, she may have taken from you but your revenge lies in the opposite"

"I'm not sure I understand; how can I get my own back on her by giving her things?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out Torrie, now lastly I'll warn you, should you try and use my power against me you will live to regret it, understood?"

"Yes Goddess, understood" typed Torrie "Just one thing though GoddessAlexa, if I may be so bold? What do you get out of this?"

"Oh darling, I live for vengeance and nothing is more exciting than seeing how the wronged react when they are given the tools to exact their revenge, it turns me on. 

So don't disappoint little one, time is ticking" and with that GoddessAlexa logged out of chat.

Torrie simply sat and stared at her hands for a moment, desperately trying to figure out how giving someone gifts could ever work into her getting revenge. But then an idea struck her and a smile appeared on her lips.

"Yes... I understand"



Torrie had given Eloise a good number of things


  • She had given her three eager admirers out of thin air and she was sure there would be many more.  
  • She had given her a delicious chocolate cake, even if she couldn't remember eating it.  
  • She had given her an obscene amount of takeaway food that had just been delivered to her door. 
  • She had given her a slightly altered username for when she used chat. 
  • She had given her a new outlook on life – that of a feedee. 
  • She had given her a staggering amount of weight in a matter of moments, 440lbs to be exact. 
  • And possibly most importantly, she had given her a feeder – Torrie herself. 


Torrie was roused from her smugness by another chime from the chatroom. Just like she promised Eloise had posted new photos and a video of herself enjoying the feast of Chinese food that Torrie had ordered for her. She was immense and looked overjoyed at having devoured the massive amount of food. This didn't sit well with Torrie.

As the compliments flooded in for Eloise, Torrie realised that in making her a feedee she had robbed herself of what she wanted most – her revenge. Eloise was quite happy living this life and that wasn't what Torrie wanted at all. But what could she do? She couldn't take her feedee inclination away now that she had given it to her. 

It was Eloise herself who gave Torrie the idea of what she could do next – a message in chat caught her attention.

APlumperU: You really are looking great hun, what's the next goal?

LookingFlabulous: No more goals left now, I've finally reached the goal my feeder set for me – 550lbs! Isn't that right angel? I see you lurking there, take a bow for all your hard work.

That was all Torrie needed to hear, Eloise thought this was over. Oh, how wrong she was.

Chunkyladylover: Oh, I don't know about that piggy. Don't worry though, we can talk about it when I get home.



With a simple thought reality shifted again and Torrie was stood outside a house, her new house that she shared with her lover and feedee Eloise, all made possible because she had given Eloise a new place to live. As she walked through the door she was greeted by her feedee.

"Angel you're home!" Beamed Eloise

"That's right piggy, did you enjoy the food I sent over for you?"

Eloise nodded in the affirmative, chins jiggling as she did so.

"There was something I wanted to ask about though, what did you mean about not knowing if I had any goals left?"

Torrie smiled before taking a seat beside her morbidly obese lover, resting a hand on her expansive belly as she spoke.

"Well, my perfectly plump piggy, I was thinking you had so much fun gaining those 440lbs for me, why not do it again?"

The colour drained from Eloise's cheeks, quite the feat considering she had worked up a sweat simply from welcoming Torrie home.

"Gain it again?" She asked concerned "Torrie I'd be huge, I'm not sure that's what I want"

"Of course you do!" Replied Torrie "I mean you've gained a 100lbs while we've been sitting here, you must really love getting fat"



getfatplz: damn Eloise! You're blowing up like a balloon!

The chatroom chime came with something else, Torrie had given Eloise her memory back.

"No! This can't be happening! Torrie why are you doing this?!"

"Because you stole from me Eloise! Remember Bailey? Damn I crushed on that girl so hard. We had dated and she was coming around to the idea of being fed by me and then you had to barge in with your heavy-handed techniques!" Torrie continued to unload on the stunned plumper "sure, your methods were exciting and she had little interest in me after that and that was fine, but you ruined it, pushed too hard and scared her away, she's not even in the community anymore!"

"Torrie, that was two years ago!" Interrupted Eloise

"Yeah and it still hurts! I saw her the other day you know, kept droning on about the 10k she was about to run. You stole my feedee Eloise but it's okay now because you, you're going to take her place!"



"No Torrie! I don't want to be your feedee!"

"Is that so? You look pretty happy in this picture though" Torrie whipped out her phone and showed Eloise a picture that appeared to show Eloise being spoon-fed by Torrie, both looking very happy with the situation. Torrie was shocked that all she could see of her body was an abundance of tit flesh and her incredibly round face – no doubt she was bigger again, a fear confirmed as she looked down and surveyed her body. She had no hope of looking past her mammoth belly and seeing her toes.



PiggyMaker69: Jesus Torrie, can you even get your arms round that enormous sow?

"Oh, mind if I answer this babe? Of course you don't, you'll do as you're told if you want your next meal" laughed Torrie "now get up, I want to get a good look at you"

Eloise felt compelled to do as Torrie said, after all Torrie had given her the desire to please her feeder in every way. With much struggling and panting Eloise finally managed to get to her feet as Torrie typed away.

Chunkyladylover to PiggyMaker69: Not a chance pal, she's huge and only getting bigger!



When Torrie was done she walked over to Eloise, sizing her up like a lioness eying her prey, taking her by the hands she whispered in her ear - "I wanted you to get up under your own power because it's the last time you ever fucking will"

Torrie then placed a hand on each side of Eloise's head as she kissed her passionately, waves of adipose tissue washed over her body as she did so, finally pushing her back she landed in her new bariatric bed and fell promptly asleep.

Torrie took to the chatroom to post under their new shared username.

FarBeyondFlabulous: Remember guys, the whale here is only 10lbs away from hitting the 1000lbs mark! Make sure your subscriptions are up to date so you can join us for this monumental occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment