Tuesday 1 May 2018

My Girlfriend's Girlfriend. Ending A

It was a whole week later when Claire finally returned home. The second she walked through the door she could hear someone making their way to meet her, not in the least bit surprised that it was Jo. If Claire wasn't surprised, the same couldn't be said for Jo.

After standing there open-mouthed for what seemed like an eternity Jo finally spoke.

"Claire.... You're"

"Yeah..."

"You're fat!"


Jo's blunt observation was bang on, over the past week Claire had taken it easy by the beach, ate out every meal and to excess, all on Kurt's instruction and credit card.

"Yeah I guess I was gone longer than I thought I'd be and, well, I did warn you I gain weight really easily"

"I thought you were exaggerating!" Exclaimed Jo "you look like you've put on all the weight you gave me in just a week"

"Probably a bit more if I'm honest" replied Claire poking at her spongy waist

"Well I think you look better bigger anyway" smiled Jo as she gave her friend a hug.



"Are you not mad?" Asked Claire as she winced, ready for the onslaught that she would no doubt receive

"I was at first, I figured out after a couple of days what Mr Sneaky here was up to" replied Jo as she motioned to Kurt who wrapped his arms around her "but I thought "Hell he like me bigger, the sex is great and I get to share a wardrobe with my bestie" what more could I want? That and the fact I feel so sexy like this, like a brand-new woman!"

"I'm so glad!" Replied Claire "So many of his girlfriend's run for the hills when he pulls this stunt, I'm sure you're not surprised it's not the first time he's tried it."

"That does not surprise me at all, and it's no wonder you've been dumped so many times"

"What?! I can't help that I have a mission to smarten up slim women to the joys of being a full-figured beauty!" Replied Kurt.

"Yeah well that mission ends with me mister!"

"Well I say we go out for a meal to celebrate, on me of course"

"Naturally" said the girls in unison.

"Come on, show me what you have that goes with these shoes" said Jo as she and Claire made their way upstairs.



The notion of the girl's sharing a wardrobe didn't last too long however once Jo moved in with Kurt and Claire. Kurt's feeder tendencies were out for everyone to see now and while Claire maintained her standard 250lbs, Jo's weight slowly creeped up and by the time the couple announced their engagement six months later Jo tipped the scales at a round 275lbs.

Fast forward a year to the big day and it was a 300lb Jo that was wedded to Kurt, her maid of honour Claire looked slim in comparison. Yes, you'd be hard pressed to guess that this was the same girl that had walked into the pub only two years earlier, Kurt couldn't have been happier about how his hair-brained plan had turned out. But the surprises weren't over for Kurt.

As he laid his new bride down on their bed in their bridal suite Jo instructed him to go into the bathroom to prepare for the night's main event but not to come out until she told him. He managed to make out the sound of the hotel room door opening, some giggling, some moaning and finally the door closing again.

"Why don't you come and unwrap your wedding present lover" he heard Jo shout from the bedroom. 

When he entered his jaw dropped in shock at the sight of his now 400lb wife wearing the tatters of her wedding gown and going to town on the wedding cake.

"This is Claire's wedding gift to us. What do you think?"

"I think it's fantastic!" Said Kurt when he finally found his voice.

"Good, so do I" replied Jo as she beckoned Kurt to join her on the bed.

Kurt couldn't keep his hands off of his wife, passionately kissing her.

"You. Know. We. Leave. For. The. Honey. Moon. Tomorrow. Right?" He asked her between kisses

"Oh I know, I'm sure Claire can handle being a skinny little thing for a couple of weeks"

No comments:

Post a Comment