Tuesday 1 May 2018

My Girlfriend's Girlfriend. Ending 1

Thought i'd do something a little different with the ending to this one - there's two of them!
Let me know which one you prefer in the poll over there ---->

It was a whole week later when Claire finally returned home. The second she walked through the door she could hear someone making their way to meet her, not in the least bit surprised that it was Jo. If Claire wasn't surprised, the same couldn't be said for Jo.

After standing there open-mouthed for what seemed like an eternity Jo finally spoke.

"Claire.... You're"

"Yeah..."

"You're fat!"


Jo's blunt observation was bang on, over the past week Claire had taken it easy by the beach, ate out every meal and to excess, all on Kurt's instruction and credit card.

"Yeah I guess I was gone longer than I thought I'd be and, well, I did warn you I gain weight really easily"

"I thought you were exaggerating!" Exclaimed Jo "you look like you've put on all the weight you gave me in just a week"

"Probably a bit more if I'm honest" replied Claire poking at her spongy waist

"Well I think you look better bigger anyway" smiled Jo as she gave her friend a hug.



It was at this moment that it dawned on Jo what Claire's ripened form meant for her.

"Wait... If you're fat doesn't that mean...."

"I'm afraid so" replied Claire sheepishly

"I'm stuck like this?!"

"Don't sound so mad about it, I think you look better bigger too"

"No! You have to take it back! I don't want to be a fat girl!"

"Oh calm down, you're not even that fat if we're being honest"

"I don't care! This is yours! Take it back!"

"Come on now, don't try and pretend like you didn't have fun while I was away"



Jo paused in her frantic state and slowly turned towards Kurt who had come out into the hallway to take in the spectacle unfolding there.

"You! You're behind all this aren't you?!"

"Me? I had nothing to do with it!" Replied Kurt

"Oh come on Kurt, it's bloody obvious, the girl isn't stupid and it's not like it's the first time you've asked me to do it" interjected Claire

"You got her to stay away so I'd be stuck as a fat girl, didn't you?!" Asked Jo, her temper flaring

"Well yeah, but I only did it because I knew how much you'd enjoy it and you look amazing"

"He's not wrong there" chimed in Claire

"You sick, deceitful fucks! I can't believe you'd do this to me! You're supposed to be my boyfriend, I'm supposed to be able to trust you, and you, you're supposed to be my friend, how could you betray me like that?"

"Calm down Jo, come and have a cup of tea and we can talk this through" said Kurt, attempting to hug her as he did.

"No! Stay away from me you fucker! I hope you both get what's coming to you!"

And with that Jo grabbed her bag and marched out of the front door, slamming it behind her as she left.

"Well that could've gone better" 

"Yeah, add another one to the list, I hope you enjoyed your holiday at least"

"Yes, very nice" replied Claire "Now how about that cuppa?"



It was several months later when Claire ran into Jo whilst she was out shopping in town. After an initially hostile reception from Jo, Claire had managed to talk her into joining her for a coffee.

"I really am sorry about what happened Jo" began Claire

"Listen I know you didn't do this all on your own, I dare say I wouldn't be sitting here a good 112lbs heavier if it wasn't for Kurt"

"112lbs?" Questioned Claire with a raised eyebrow

"Well Kurt kept me well fed that week and I did try to lose the weight after I split from him but it seemed like nothing had any effect, dieting, working out, it was all for naught so I thought "To hell with it" and decided to just enjoy life" she smiled as she popped a forkful of cake into her mouth.

"Well I didn't lie when I told you the extra weight suited you" replied Claire as she rubbed Jo's hand "you look really good"



The girl's impromptu coffee date sparked a rekindling of their friendship, one that got more serious pretty quickly. Movie nights and bitching about boys turned into sleepovers and feeding sessions akin to those of a few particular nights back at Kurt's place. Passions ignited and the two found that they were falling for each other. Shortly after Claire moved in with Jo and Kurt was left to pick up big girls the old-fashioned way.

They kept the neighbours talking too, no one was quite sure if it was the lesbian couple of similar weights who lived there or the couple with the 150lbs girl and the 374lbs one

No comments:

Post a Comment