Sunday 25 March 2018

Commission - Wrath of the Goddess

Who wants to live forever?

It's the question I was posed when I died so many years ago, so long I can't even remember what year it was. It seemed like a no brainer as I sat there, humbled before the beings that humans have come to recognise as God and the Devil.

I'd lived a life too bad for heaven and too good for hell, a dead heat, they couldn't decide where I'd go and so I was given a choice, spend eternity in purgatory, a solitary being OR, and this was where it got good, I could be returned to earth to live amongst the populous, I'd slide straight back into my old life, as if I'd never died. Only now, now I'd be different. A demigoddess I guess you'd call it.

I think about that classic Queen song when I remember how quick I was to agree. I had the chance to live a life so many dreamed about and gladly accepted. The next thing I knew I'd woken in the morgue of the hospital I had died in after the accident.


The doctors were amazed at my miraculous recovery, by all rights I should've been brain dead being without a pulse for that long but here I was, on the road to recovery. Of course, I could've healed myself straight away but then there'd be even more questions. No, I played it coy, healed like a regular human would. Well maybe a tad faster. It was awfully boring being sat in bed after all.



It was about a week later when my girlfriend Alexa was feeding me chicken noodle soup as I lay in bed with my four broken limbs that I realised the levity of my situation. She was so happy to have me back from an early grave, likewise I was happy to be back in her loving arms but for how long? I would live forever but she would fade away, grow old, be susceptible to illness, things I'd never have to worry about. The harrowing truth of the situation kept me awake all that night. One day I'd lose her, one day she'd be gone.

I decided in the coming weeks that my powers could wait. Sure, the next year I made life nice and easy for us with a moderate lotto win but for the most part we lived a normal life, we got older, we gained weight, just like a real life human couple would.

Alexa passed away in her sleep at the grand old age of 88. I was crushed. She was the love of my life and I'd never see her again. I spent the months after her funeral pottering around our old house, everything reminded me of her and it was like torture. I had to do something.

It was the first real test of my powers. I stood there in the mirror as I watched the years roll back, wrinkles smoothed out, those excess pounds that age brings evaporated into nothingness. Before long I was staring at my 25-year-old self again, only wearing an old ladies clothing. All it took was a thought before I was decked out in something more appropriate, I'd always been a bit of a goth so the all black ensemble suited me, I was still in mourning after all.

I put my affairs in order, made a will, left everything to the local cattery. That's what old lesbians did wasn't it? I wrote a little suicide note, it'd be a mystery that my body never turned up but I didn't care. I was off to a new life in America. My new passport materialised in my bag as the check in attendant asked for it. Yes, this was the right choice, getting away from my past was the smart thing to do after all wasn't it? Surely people would start asking questions when that eccentric old lady that lived down the street outlived several generations.

This was my life now I surmised, I'd live in the world just like a stranger. No one really knowing the real me, how could they? If anyone realised how powerful I was I'd be hunted mercilessly, it's man's first instinct to fear what they don't understand. It was a sobering thought. Maybe I'd picked the wrong option back when I sat in limbo. At least there I'd be on my own in a world I was familiar with, now I faced the real possibility that I'd spend forever alone in a world that would pass me by.

This realisation but a dampener on my mood. I spent the first several months of my stay in the US getting drunk out of my skull at a dive bar that was close to the apartment I'd purchased. Hell, my thoughts were just too depressing to deal with, if I'd had a way out I'd have taken it and trust me, I tried. But I was fucking indestructible, I cursed the deities that had done this to me.



It was around this time that I met Adam. He tended bar and I was his new best customer.

"You're much too pretty to be wasting your life in a shithole like this" he'd said to me one day, man if only he knew how much life I had to waste. Slowly but surely, we'd warmed to each other, I stopped drinking as much so I'd be more coherent and we'd spend his shifts just shooting the shit. Obviously, I couldn't let him know too much but he knew I'd lost my partner and still wasn't over it.

As the months moved on Adam helped me get over my mourning and we grew to really like each other. I was a little taken aback when he asked me out on a date. I'm a bisexual but I'd not been out with a guy in close to 90 years. I said yes though and things flourished from there. I knew I shouldn't really be letting someone get this close to me but I couldn't help it, we quickly moved in together and I resigned myself to the fact that maybe this would be how I'd spend the rest of eternity. Growing close to someone, living a life, moving on when they passed away, rinse and repeat ad infinitum. It was better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all right?



Wrong.



We had been living in unwedded bliss for a couple of years, I pretended that I kept a job like any other 28-year-old in order to blend in, in reality I spent my days taking in culture, visiting museums, art galleries, cinemas. All my money came from the air around us, a goddess had no use for a job, hell, I even had a second apartment for days I just wanted to sleep. Something I hadn't done though, in our time together at least, was sneak home early to surprise my lover.

"Guess who's home?" I shouted out in a sing-song voice as I let myself back in to our apartment, fully expecting to find Adam sat on the couch playing video games or something. I didn't find that at all but I did hear him distinctly say "Oh fuck" from our bedroom.

Again, I really hadn't used my powers much other than to make sure I didn't have to work. But now they flowed freely as my hackles went up, my hearing became so much more powerful as I heard the frantic scrambling around coming from the bedroom. Had he been having a wank? I momentarily thought before my superior sense of smell went into overdrive. I stood there sniffing the air like a hungry wolf as I smelled it for the first time. Perfume. It wasn't mine.

A rage grew inside me greater than anything I had ever felt before in my life. I made a beeline for our bedroom before blasting the door open using nothing but my mind.

"Where is she?!" I screamed in a way that would make Batman envious

A flush faced Adam's eyes betrayed him as he looked towards our wardrobe, the doors flew off the hinges as I focused on my prey. Some blonde-haired bitch I'd never seen before stood shivering in fear as I glowered at her. If I could've erased her from this plane of existence I'd have done it in a second, luckily for her I couldn't influence who lived and died, if I could've I would still have been with my sweet departed Alexa.

She quivered just like a little rat caught in a trap and before I knew what I was doing that's exactly what she was becoming, shrinking in height, brown fur covering her body, nose twitching as a long tail grew out of her naked backside.

"Oh fucking hell! What the fuck?!" It was Adam that brought me back to my senses. The little rat scurried off somewhere as I turned my attention on him. He tried to make a run for it before I froze him where he stood.

"You!" I growled "I let you get close to me, live in my apartment, share my life and this is how you repay me?!"

"Please. I'm sorry" he quaked with fear "What are you?" He asked as I circled him, not sure of my next actions "Some sort of witch?"

"No Adam" I snarled "I'm no witch, I'm your worst fucking nightmare!" I let him watch my glowing red eyes as I bulked my body with muscle so that I could easily over power him.

I unfroze him but stood between him and the door, pacing back and forth.

"You want to fuck with me Adam?" I spat "Wanna fuck with my feelings, my emotions, cheating on me with some bimbo behind my back?!"

"It was just one time" he pleaded, his lies angered me further.

"Shut the fuck up you lying sack of shit" I shouted coming to rest in front of him "you wanna fuck with me? How about I fuck with you Adam?"

His eyes went wide as he spied the bulge forming under my skirt, I quickly tore it away to show off my new erect penis, bigger than his, I'd made sure of it.

"Come on Adam!" I taunted "You always were an ass-man let's see how you do as a bottom, huh?" I sneered as I kicked him in the balls, I had to pull my kick as I could've disintegrated them on contact.

As he bent double in pain I positioned him over the footboard of our bed. "I hope you find some sort of enjoyment in this because it's the last type of sex you're ever going to be able to have" I shouted before I roughly ploughed into his ass with my new cock.

I fucked him until I experienced my first ever male orgasm, it wouldn't be my last that was for sure. I didn't let him recover before I significantly lowered his IQ, made him impotent and gave him a certain preference for being anally abused. Later that day I had him committed, told them how I'd come home to find him jamming a hammer up his arse and acting like this.

"She's a witch!" He jabbered mindlessly as they led him away.





I never went back to check up on him, no I had a new calling in life. My life wouldn't be an endless cycle of falling in love, growing old, moving away and reinventing myself, no, because no-one on this wretched planet was worth my love, I was above being human, I was a fucking goddess and it was high time I started acting like one.

The people that crawled the planet weren't worthy of me, they were there just to be toyed with, playthings for my amusement. I refused to live out eternity in anonymity, I would become a myth, a legend. People would hear my name and fear it, I took the name of my one true love and that was the day that Goddess Alexa truly came to be.

I'd travel the world assuming different identities as I came and went, always searching for the next person to take my vengeance on. I'd hang out in bars, watching people, anyone who caught my eye for the wrong reason would wish they never had. Girls loudly complaining about how fat they were when they weren't even chubby would wake up several hundred pounds heavier and finding my calling card nestled between their new fat rolls. Living out their lives with no desire to lose weight, only getting bigger as time went by.

Guys making fun of trans folk would find themselves getting lucky that night with a certain goth goddess who would have them dress up in her clothes and then they'd not want to take them off to seal the deal. An urge to dress in women's clothes would remain with them for the rest of their lives and they'd be ostracised from their frat-bro friend group.



That's my life now, it's been like that for so long and I have to say I rather enjoy it. But why am I telling you all this? A cautionary tale perhaps? Maybe, but to be perfectly honest if everyone started behaving themselves and being good decent people, I wouldn't have a lot of fun, now would I?

Even as I write this I'm waiting, maybe even baiting people. I'm sat outside a lovely little Parisian café, tapping away at my laptop, slurping on a large milkshake. My current form may be what you call a little more voluptuous than the people around here are used to but I'm comfortable with my size, I've actually grown to be quite fond of being a plus sized gal....

"Jesus Christ would you look at the state of that goth freak?!"

"I didn't know they made coffins that big!"



Oh my my, it seems duty calls. Perhaps you'd like to come along for the journey?



I peer out from over the top of my heart shaped sunglasses and follow the pair, a young couple on a jog it seems. Perfect.

I check my lipstick in my compact before closing my laptop and putting it in my bag. My current shape would make catching up with the pair quite the arduous task so I do a quick teleport to just a couple of steps behind the pair, Paris is so busy you can get away with shit like that and no-one seems to notice. Even if they did I'd know and turn their brains to mush before they could even lift a finger to point. 



"Hey wait up you guys!" I say pretending to huff a bit

"Urgh, what the hell do you want you fat cow?" Asked the girl

"Now that's not nice" I said as I wrapped my shapely arms around their shoulders "I was just wondering if you wanted to go and get some lunch, my treat of course"

"Erm yes I guess" said the guy

It's not like they had a choice.

"Alexa" I said offering my hand, which the guy graciously kissed

"Victor" he smiled sheepishly

I turned and presented my hand to the girl and waited expectantly.

"Adelyn" she said after she had kissed my hand

"Well I don't know about you two but I fancy Chinese what do you say?" I didn't give them a chance to answer before butting in "I mean it doesn't really matter what you want, come along"



I quickly found a buffet, I'd been there before, the staff were smart and didn't interfere, didn't ask questions. I quickly paid and we were shown to a booth, I had Victor bring us over a plate of spring rolls to share before the real show started.

"All the food here is delicious" I chatted to Adelyn "You're really going to enjoy it"

"I don't normally eat food like this" she managed to squeak out

"Oh believe me, that's about to change honey" I said grasping her hand

Once we had finished the spring rolls I had Adelyn go and get us some plates while I chatted to Victor

"So tell me Victor, what do you look for in a girl?"

"I'm a fan of slim figures...." He seemed at a loss for words as I traced my index finger in a spiral on his temple. Adelyn returned with a plate each for myself and Victor and four plates for herself.

"Oh this looks delicious doesn't it Adelyn?" I didn't get a response as she was already stuffing her face with some dumplings.

"So you were saying Victor?"

"I err a I like girls with dark hair, I'm fond of pale skin..."

"Oh Victor, if only I were a little slimmer eh?" I asked in mock flattery, all he could do was nod his head like a simpering fool.

"Still, that doesn't sound much like your girlfriend here" as I drew his attention to an oblivious Adelyn. The bronzed blonde seemed to be swelling before our very eyes, well I say seemed to be, she was swelling as she continued to shovel down spoonful's of rice and fried meats, already on her fourth plate.

"Anyone want anything else? I'm going up for more" she asked excitedly, sweet and sour sauce now adorning her chubby cheeks.

"I'm just peachy here, how about you Victor?" I turned to see the look of disgust on his face, his girlfriend was now quite a bit heavier than the form I currently sported and no longer did anything for him.

"Err no, actually I think I'll be going" he said as he got up to leave.

"Okay you take care sweetie" I laughed as he made his way to the exit, leaving his rotund girlfriend behind. He was now only interested in goth chicks and they'd go nowhere near his normie ass.

"Oh Adelyn, why don't you go get a table over there and leave me to my noodles honey? I don't want your empty plates invading my space and it looks like you're just getting started."

"Sure thing, thank you for dinner!" 

They'd probably have to kick her out later but that's none of my concern.

I'm already looking for my next victim.



Goddess Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment