Tuesday 25 August 2020

Dating a Gainer



You know what?


Dating a gainer is really fun, it’s a life changing experience and I want to share mine with you.





So, let’s go back in time a bit, back to before I’d even met Joey. I’d always had a fondness for those with a fuller figure, heavy guys with big bellies, chubby cheeks and chunky arms but I was guilty of something that I’m sure many people who are into bigger partners are guilty of, I never let my preference be known.


I know.


It’s a shitty way to be but at least I own up to it.


I’d fancy fat boys from afar while I let society dictate to me that I had to be seen with guys with similar physiques. I was slim but not especially athletic but it would still be a big talking point if I’d have gone out with someone who was heavy. I let my social group’s superficial ideals keep me from dating anyone even a shade chubby.


I remember I hooked up with a guy at a music festival once, he had a bit of a belly but nothing major, I thought he was really sexy and had an awesome weekend with him. I excitedly introduced him to my friends as we were packing up to go home and they’d been lovely to his face but as soon as we were on the train home the mockery begun.


I never saw him again and it still bothers me to this day that I didn’t give him a chance just because of my stupid friends.





Anyway, fast forward a few years, I’m older, wiser and not so bothered by what my friends think. Joey was a friend of a friend, we met at a birthday party and immediately hit it off. He was a big guy and I instantly felt that familiar flutter of attraction. I was so happy when he gave me his number.


Life gets in the way sometimes and we didn’t actually meet face to face again until a few months later at some other social thing, we’d stayed in touch on social media and I was really looking forward to seeing him again. He looked as good as ever and I plucked up the courage to ask him out for a date. When we talk about that time, he says he was going to ask me but said he didn’t think I'd accept because I was one of “those” girls.


We met up a week later and went for a meal, boy could that boy eat! I don’t know what I was expecting but man did he put it away, I unconsciously overate, not as much as him but I still finished the date with a major food baby, it smushed up against his big belly when he kissed me goodnight.





We made plans to see each other again and then again after that, before long we were officially dating. I got some jibes from my friends over his weight but I told them to grow up and maybe focus on their own middles, they were still a little soft after winter themselves. That shut them up.


What I did notice though was that as my dates with Joey continued one thing always seemed likely, that he would be bigger every time I saw him. Sometimes it was subtle other times it looked as though he’d had a three-course meal before coming out for dinner. Not that I was complaining or anything, I loved how big he was compared to me, we had similar heights but he must have been double my weight at the very least.





Anyway, I wasn’t shy about showing him how much I loved his body, I'd lavish attention on his big round belly and jiggle his impressive man boobs, I’d even pretend to suckle from him which he got a massive kick out of. And one thing remained the same. Joey kept getting bigger.


Now I don’t want you to think I’m one of those health concern assholes, I'm really not but there had to be a reason behind Joey’s weight gain and if it was something medical, I wanted to know, I’d fallen for him quite hard and I didn’t want him suddenly ripped away from me. I’d passed it off as honeymoon weight for long enough and I broached the subject with him.


At first he was defensive and claimed he hadn’t gained that much, he seemed embarrassed and even tried to deflect it back onto me, sure I'd gained a little weight in our time together but nowhere near as much as him, I knew that the reason he just upgraded his pants wasn’t because he spilled paint on them like he said.





Eventually he confessed to me that he was a gainer.


A gainer?! I had no idea what that was but he took the time to sit down with me and told me all about how he was aroused by the way his body felt as it got bigger, how the thought of getting fatter got him hard. He showed me the websites he visited to show off his gains to other gainers and FA’s, he had to explain fat admirers to me too and I instantly recognised myself as one, I just hadn’t known there was a name for it.


He even showed me his before and after pictures, I’d been oblivious to how much he’d actually gained, it was much more! He expected me to leave, to call him names but I didn’t I thanked him for sharing this incredibly private part of his personality with me and how I felt that it made us much closer as a couple.





Now that I knew about Joey’s kink it was even better, the worry was gone and I got to join in! He told me all the pet names that he felt comfortable with, he was soon my piggy. I got to weigh and measure him and help him with the little videos he would record, I was in hog heaven! Soon we involved food in the bedroom, I’d play at being his maid and he would be the king, laying on his bed being hand fed, we had a lot of fun.


Needless to say, now that the cat was out of the bag Joey’s weight shot up and I couldn’t be happier. He told me to let him know if anyone made any remarks behind his back as that only turned him on more, I had a lot of fun using those words to tease him as I fed him fatter.








Then one day things took an unexpected turn, at least for me. I had just got done recording his weight for his latest update when he turned to me with a little grin on his face.


“Your turn” he smiled as he pointed to the scales. I couldn’t tell you the last time I’d weighed myself, it was never a big deal for me, I never worked out to stay slim, it was always just the way my body was. Though my pants had been a little snug lately, that little bit of a jelly roll that I sported on my belly pooched a little farther over my waistband, I’d been enjoying my fat man so much that I hadn’t noticed.


“Oh my, someone has been a little piggy herself, hasn’t she?” he laughed as he read off the number on the scale. I was shocked, I had no clue that I’d gained so much weight, I was heavy, the heaviest I’d ever been but what I didn’t know then was that it was also the lightest I’d ever be again.


That nasty little voice of my friends reared its ugly head in my brain, I needed to do something about this, I couldn’t be a fatty, even though I could barely be considered chubby. This was bad!


“You’re positively glistening, don’t tell me becoming a fatty has got you all turned on has it chubby girl?” he whispered those words in my ear and I swear I could’ve cum right there on the scales.





From then on everything was different, our bedroom feeding sessions no longer focused on Joey, I myself got fed just as often and it was more and more every time. If I had found his gain impressive then I had seen nothing yet.


He was just as good a feeder as he was a feedee, he’d blindfold me and tie me to the bed and tell me how he wasn’t letting me go until I was at least a pound heavier. Soon I had my own gainer diary, my own fat site accounts, my own followers who couldn’t wait to see my updates. The friends that had a problem with our weight gain weren’t friends for long, thankfully it wasn’t many that we had to cut out of our lives.


Joey would tell me the comments that were being made behind my back as I accelerated through dress sizes at a rate of knots, they turned me on just as much as they did him, maybe more. I was the slim chick that was getting fat after shacking up with a fat guy, the internet loved that and the videos we made together were a hit. Our fans tried to pit us against each other in competition, who could gain the most in a month? Who could eat the most wings? We'd film our little challenges and have punishments for the loser, normally having to eat more food.


Pretty soon we were considered the fat couple, I was a BBW and so proud of my growing BHM but things rarely stay the same. There were a few months where Joey just didn’t gain, not a single ounce. He explained that gainers sometimes hit a plateau and that’s what was happening. I was still gaining rapidly, a fact shown by the bright red stretch marks that now lined my belly and hips, I was unsure about them at first but Joey assured me they were part and parcel of becoming his big fat girlfriend, a sign that he was doing his job right and keeping me satisfied. I couldn’t argue, I’d never felt more desired as I did right then.


It was a shame about Joey’s plateau, we tried so many things to try and get him to gain again but anything that did work only seemed temporary and then he’d actually wind up losing weight, some methods even made him sick which we definitely didn’t want. The only good thing that came from all of this was that I was quickly getting closer to his weight. Sure, I’d enjoyed the contrast between our bodies when we first started dating but there was something so sexy about getting as fat as him, the thought of being bigger than him one day brought me to climax more than once I can tell you.





My little fantasies about being bigger than Joey would have to wait though. As soon as it looked like I might overtake him on the scales then he magically started gaining again. I was overjoyed to have my gaining guy back but I was a little jealous too. I redoubled my efforts; I’d sneak extra meals at work when Joey wasn’t around, go out with the girls at the office for dinner and pretend I hadn’t eaten when I got home to Joey. I went to bed most nights in a food coma from the onslaught of calories I was pumping into myself. Mt plan worked though, slowly but surely, I made up ground and the difference between our weights was swallowed up just I swallowed all those doughnuts on the way to work in the morning.


I’d done it.


I was finally fatter than Joey.


I was finally fatter than my gainer boyfriend.


He wasn’t surprised when I confessed that I’d been sneaking food just so I could get bigger than him and he was annoyed at first but came around in the end, how could he stay mad at his big fat girlfriend right?


He made me promise to never sneak food again, he wanted to know whenever I was gorging so that he could share in the enjoyment, of course I did and we’ve been gaining to this very day.


We’re now known as the married fat couple, He’s my SSBHM husband and I’m his SSBBW wife. I’m still heavier than him but I wasn’t last month and I might not be next month.


All I can say is dating a gainer is really fun, I wholeheartedly recommend it, you should give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment