Saturday 21 September 2019

Commission - The 4AM Stop

It's been a while since I've shared anything for free so here's a commission on the house, Enjoy x

It was a drizzling, gloomy September morning that Marie peered out into as she busied herself cleaning the large plate glass windows at the front of the diner. Fall had officially arrived and the weather had started to turn a bit chilly meaning that customers at this hour had dwindled significantly over the past week or so. Still, it gave Marie a chance to catch up on her revision in between dusting the curtains and polishing the napkin dispensers.

There barely seemed to be anyone out on the roads at all save the occasional pair of headlights that passed by. There was no doubt that this was officially “quiet time” and it made perfect sense that the owner Frank had only scheduled Marie as the sole waitress for the graveyard shift. Not that she got to do much waitressing she mused as she continued on with her list of chores, topping up the condiments back in the kitchen.

She was roused from the mundanity of her task by the sound of the bell ringing above the front door as it was pushed open.

“I’ll be right out” she shouted in a friendly tone as she struggled to screw the top back onto the catering sized bottle of ketchup she had been wrestling with.


“You take your time miss, there’s no rush” came the voice of the patron that had taken a stool at the counter.

Marie checked the CCTV monitor to scope out her first customer in hours. There sat an African- American gent, she guessed to be in his late forties/early fifties, happily perusing yesterday’s newspaper. What made Marie’s eyes sparkle however was this man’s physique. Slouched over the counter as he leafed through his read, she noted how his robust rear hung over each side of the stool that was performing a herculean effort to withstand his weight. She could see how broad his shoulders were even from the grainy footage being beamed from the very next room.

Marie elicited a little “oh” as she checked out her customer, her mind already whirring at the possibilities that this interaction could bring. It was possibilities like these that made taking this job worth it.

“Well, tonight just got interesting” she said to herself as she straightened her long blonde ponytail and fixed her lipstick before emerging from the kitchen.

“Good morning! The name’s Marie, what can I do for ya?” she asked in the perkiest tone possible for 4AM.

“Good morning to you to Marie” replied the customer, “I was just looking to get a burger if that’s not too much trouble?”

“No trouble at all, everything on it?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Cheese and bacon too?” asked Marie hopefully. The gent toyed with the idea momentarily before agreeing.

“Fries and onion rings as well?” the pause was a little longer this time, as if the man was wrestling with his conscience. His eyes drifted down to his stomach that Marie could now see pressed invitingly against the countertop.

“What the heck, I might as well” he said almost resignedly.

“Great” beamed Marie “and to drink?”

“Ice water will be fine”

“Are you sure? We’re famous for our milkshakes”

“Oh lord no!” laughed the man “nothing like that”

“Well, the ice water is free of charge but we have an amazing batch of citrus crush in from the local soda company if I could tempt ya?” Marie thought she might be pushing her luck but the gent soon relented.

“I do like a cold glass of soda”

“I’ll bring one right out, you take a seat at a table and make yourself comfortable”

Marie once again used the CCTV footage to spy on her customer as she grabbed the bottle of soda from the refrigerator.

“No surprise he didn’t pick a booth with a gut like that” she thought gleefully as she watched him take a seat. “Seems like he’s concerned about his weight a little though but no worry, I love a challenge.”



Marie wasted little time preparing the customer’s meal and served it with a smile.

“Here’s your burger, exactly how you ordered it” she lied through her teeth before placing the meal down before him “if you need anything just give me a shout...” Marie paused, prompting the man to finally reveal his name.

“Jack” he grunted as he licked his lips at the sight of his juicy cheeseburger and Marie retreated to a spot behind the counter, pretending to wipe it down as she watched her plan move into action.

A number of bites in and she could tell that Jack had picked up on her little “mistake”.

“Is everything okay?” she asked as she noticed a look of confusion appear on Jack’s face.

“Oh, yeah no problem”

“Are you sure” she probed, “I noticed a little grimace there”

“Yeah, it’s just that I was expecting bacon, that’s all”

“Oh my, did I forget the bacon?” asked Marie, knowing full well that she had done just that, “I am so, so sorry, let me go and get that for you right now.”

“It’s okay, really!” Jack called after her but she was already in the kitchen, setting her plan in motion.



Before long she returned with another plate and set it down in front of Jack.

“What’s this?” asked a confused Jack

“It’s your order, correct this time. I even did you some extra bacon as a way to say sorry.” she smiled sweetly.

“You really didn’t have to do that” grumbled Jack “I’ve pretty much finished my meal”

Marie looked at his plate and verified that was true, there was a few bites of his cheeseburger left along with a couple of fries and a single onion ring.

“Well, we have a reputation to uphold here and I won’t have people leaving saying we short-changed them on something” she said as slid his current plate to the side and pushed another bacon cheeseburger, fries and onion rings in front of him. “I’ll go grab you another soda on the house too”

“There’s really no need” Jack called after Marie but she was already back in the kitchen.



Marie once again used the CCTV feed to spy on her unwitting victim, aside from the money, Marie’s sole reason for keeping a job as thankless as this was customers like Jack. Big fat guys who knew how to eat. She licked her lips at the prospect of filling Jack’s gut full of fattening diner food and let out a giggle as she noticed him exhale heavily before tucking into what would essentially be his second meal of the morning. She quickly filled another glass of soda so as not to be suspicious by her absence and returned to Jack’s table.

“Here you go sugar” she announced melodically as she placed the soda in front of Jack.

“You needn’t fuss over me like this miss”

“Oh nonsense, it’s my prerogative to look after our fine customers and seeing as you’re the only one in this morning I guess you’re the sole recipient of my service. And you needn’t call me miss, it’s Marie.” she replied

“Well, Marie I do appreciate it.” he replied between a mouthful of fries.



Marie decided to take advantage of the new found familiarity between the two to get to know Jack a little better.

“Do you mind if I sit and chat with you, a while Jack?” she asked, donning her best puppy dog expression “we don’t get many folks through here at this time of morning and I get awfully lonely.”

“Well, I don’t see any problem with that” replied Jack as he continued to nourish himself on his second cheeseburger.

Marie slid into the seat opposite Jack and began with her charm offensive.

“So, tell me Jack, what is such a fine gentleman doing out of bed at this ungodly hour?”

“I’m a long-haul delivery driver” he replied as he snagged another onion ring “my drop isn’t awake yet so I thought I'd get a bite to eat before I make the delivery.”

“A long-haul driver huh?” replied Marie, feigning interest “that must be awfully interesting.”

Jack just nodded in the affirmative as he continued to plough through his current meal.

“Must be awfully lonely too”

“Yeah, it can be” said Jack wistfully

“I know that feeling all too well Jack” she sighed “but at least you get to travel plenty and see all those different places.”

“That’s true” he replied as he exhaled heavily.

“How’s that burger hun? Hitting the spot?”

“It sure is Marie, I gotta say even though I wasn’t expecting to eat this much, this has been one of the best meals that I've had in a long time.”

“Now that is a mighty fine compliment Jack but it can’t surely be true. Don’t you have a woman at home that can fix you up something better than a simple cheeseburger?”

“Ah, no. No I don’t actually.” replied Jack sadly “The missus left... well... she took off with my no-good brother a good six years back now.”

“Oh sugar. I’ve gone and put my foot in it again haven’t I?”

“No, that’s ok. You weren’t to know.”

“Well, I have to tell you Jack. Your missus must be crazy because if I had a man at home that appreciated my cooking the way you do, I wouldn’t ever leave his side.”



Jack looked a little flustered as he fussed with his shirt and belt buckle that was digging into the underside of his sated stomach.

“Thank you for a wonderful meal Marie” he announced as he stood up “how much do I owe ya?”

“You can thank me for a wonderful meal once you’ve finished” laughed Marie

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve not had dessert yet, how can you thank me for your meal if you’ve not had dessert?!”

Jack once again looked down at his gut and noted how it pressed against his shirt buttons. “I... I really shouldn’t?”

“Why shouldn’t you?” asked Marie “Do you not like dessert or something?”

“It’s not that it’s just that I've eaten so much already and the missus...”

Marie shushed Jack and put her finger to his mouth “I don’t see the missus here Jack, do you?”

Jack shook his head in the negative.

“Tell me Jack, do you like pie?”

Jack silently nodded his reply. Marie made sure to never break eye contact with him.

“I make the sweetest cherry pie that you’ll ever taste, you won’t believe your taste buds it’s so good”

Jack licked his lips as his belly groaned almost in anticipation.

“Would you like to sample my pie Jack?” Marie asked knowingly.

“Yes... I really would”

Marie circled Jack before easing him back into his chair by his shoulders.

“I’ll be right back with a serving just for you.” she whispered into his ear.



Jack took out a handkerchief and dabbed away the sweat that had formed at his brow as Marie once again watched on from the kitchen. She took the pie out from under the heat lamp and cut a slice that was close to being a quarter of the entire dish. She placed it on a plate and deposited a generous helping of whipped cream on the side, snagging a clean fork she made her way back to Jack’s table, making sure to put an extra sway in her step, there was no question where Jack’s attention was as she approached.

“There you go big boy, one generous helping of Marie’s world-famous cherry pie. Enjoy!”

Marie re-took her seat opposite Jack, placing her head on her hands and gazed on with sparkling eyes as she watched the big man take the fork in his hand, he rolled it around in his fingers, as if he was weighing up whether he should eat this pie or not. Marie broke into a big, if not slightly devious smile as he finally took his first bite.

“Mmmm my god that’s good pie!” exclaimed Jack, his mouth still full of flaky pastry and cherry filling.

“I wasn’t lying” smiled Marie.

Jack tore into the pie with gusto, almost as if he hadn’t just eaten two full meals, only pausing occasionally to adjust his shirt and pants. Marie was in heaven watching this mountain of a man give in to his appetite before her, when Jack scooped up the last of the whipped cream, he thought he was finally done with his feast but Marie had other ideas.



“You know Jack, I did make one too many of these pies for today, what do you say to helping a gal out and finishing it off for me? You wouldn’t want my pie to go to waste, would you?” she asked, batting her eyelashes at the clearly full man.

“I... I couldn’t” was all Jack could manage but Marie had already retreated to the kitchen to retrieve the rest of the pie and the whipped cream.

“Oh, Jacky boy” she cooed “You probably shouldn’t but there’s no couldn’t about it because you can and you will” she smiled devilishly before setting the pie tin on the table and put the fork back in Jack’s hand.

Jack’s hand moved in spite of itself, ignoring the more than full feeling emanating from his stomach, seduced by the deliciousness of the pie and Marie’s sex appeal.

Soon enough, Marie could take no more and started readying Jack’s next bite for him while he chewed, his face smeared with pie filling and whipped cream from Marie periodically filling his mouth with it as he focused on the pie.

“Come on big man, show me how much you want my pie” she would tell him whenever he seemed to slow down, he dutifully continued on with his massive task.



When finally, the last bite was consumed, his poor shirt could take no more and three buttons pinged off, finding a home somewhere far across the diner.

Jack let out a mighty moan as his stomach surged forward through his shirt, delighted Marie before he let out a monumental burp.

“Whew big fella! I’ll take that as compliments to the chef!”

Jack just nodded his head as Marie took the opportunity to caress his stomach as he sat full to the brim, his umber skin stretched tight over his protruding gut.

He looked at Marie with a glassy look in his eye as she ran her finger over his cheek, sampling the pie filling that adorned his face.

“Mm-mm good, I can see why you got so out of control there, Jack” she said as she once again retreated behind the counter.



Jack sat there completely sated for a while before finally turning his attention to his little wardrobe malfunction.

“My... my shirt” he sputtered to Marie

“Here, put this on” she said as she slung a large garment over to Jack.

Unfurling it, he found it to be a 4X t-shirt, advertising the diner that read “I got my FEED on at Franks!”

“Be a doll and see yourself out won’t you Jack? I’ve got a little something to take care of back here” called Marie as she once again scurried off to the kitchen. “Don’t worry about your bill and make sure you come back soon!”

No comments:

Post a Comment