Saturday 15 June 2019

Update

Hi folks, looks like I won't be getting my PayPal back seeing as they won't even answer my emails and give me a reason for the ban.
So going forward I'll be using bank transfer for accepting commissions from international customers, UK based fans can use my CashApp for payments.
On the subject of commissioned work, I've decided to upload commissions along with select Princess Blurmy clips as premium content on my Fantasy Feeder profile which you can see here.
This means that going forward the only way that you will see commissioned work is to commission it yourself, by being a $5 Patreon backer or to have one of Fantasy Feeder's upgraded accounts.
I'll continue to post my original work here and in the usual places.
Much love, Blurmy x

No comments:

Post a Comment