Tuesday 14 May 2019

Commission - Vengeance is Fat But Just Perhaps...

Oh, hello there. Don’t mind me, I was just reading the tale of Lara and her Sister Diane. You know the one, don’t you? Sister Diane disappears off to America to be with her new girlfriend, no-one sees her for years until little Lara makes a trip and discovers Diane’s as big as a house! What’s worse was that she’s firmly in the clutches of a serial fattener! 

Oh no! 

Anyway, Lara gets clued in about ‘Mother Feeder’ gets the support of a bunch of her old victims after a little a little help from yours truly and an enchanted circlet that lets her take traits from people and give them to others, Lara manages to save her sister while dooming ‘Mother Feeder’ to the same fate she had inflicted on others yada yada yada, you know the story by now, why else would you be reading this?!

Anyway, those who know me, know that I love a little mischief. I love looking at what might be, what could have been. So why don’t we? Why don’t we look at what might have happened had things gone down a little differently during that confrontation between Lara, Mother Feeder and the assembled posse?

Ladies, Gentlemen and every beautiful person in between, I give you an alternative look at the conclusion to Lara’s tale.

Goddess Alexa




... Lara had used the circlet to take Diane’s feedee tendencies and additional weight. Gone was the slim figured Lara that she knew, replaced by a Lara close to 500lbs in weight. Once again, her clothes had grown to match her new figure. Her hanging belly fit well within her t-shirt and skirt but there was no mistake it was there. Diane marvelled at the way the flesh hung from her sister’s frame, rolls forming at her hips and large flabby wings at her arms, her fattened breasts hanging lower on her torso, she really was a sight to behold, drawing envious looks from some, lustful looks from others and disgusted looks from the others.

“How?... Why?” was all Diane managed to say.

Lara pulled her sister up out of the wheelchair as she answered.

“Don’t worry about how and as for why? You’re my sister and I want you to be happy and if that means taking this burden from you, well I don’t mind carrying it.”



Jean was momentarily gobsmacked.

“How the hell did that happen?!” she wondered to herself as Lara and Diane shared their emotional moment.

“It must have been that goofy circlet she’s wearing” she said quietly, knowing that no-one was paying any attention to her, all eyes were firmly on Lara and Diane.

Just then she was struck by an idea.

“I think I'll take that thank you!” she gloated as she snatched the circlet from the enlarged Lara’s head.

“Hey! Give that back!” shouted Lara as members of the posse advanced on Jean.

Quickly, she donned the circlet herself before threatening the group.

“Don’t take another step towards me or I’ll reduce you all to dribbling messes!” she hollered as she pointed at each member of the posse, her eyes glowing fiercely with the new power she had just acquired.



“Now, now” she muttered “I didn’t hear not-so-little Lara voice any commands for this thing so it must be controlled by my thoughts yes?”

“What are you doing Jean?! The game is over, give Lara back that circlet and let’s get on with this!” shouted Greg

“The game is over?!” she sneered “No, no Greg, The game is just beginning! For example, how would you like it Greg if you were as fat as Ramone? More specifically, how would you feel if you had dear Ramone’s actual fat!” 

She emphasized her point by pointing menacingly at Greg, an expectant look on her face, a look that soon turned to confusion when absolutely nothing happened.

Lara laughed, her double chin bouncing as she did so “That circlet is mine, only I can use it you idiot, now give it back to me, you’re not getting Diane!”

“I don’t want Diane anymore!” she spat turning her attention to Lara “I want Ramone’s fat!”



As soon as she said those words, she could feel herself start to swell, looking across to Ramone it was obvious where all of the excess fat that she currently possessed had come from. Where once stood a rather rotund man pushing 600lbs, stood a rather lean, muscular man who couldn’t have weighed more than 200lbs.

“Ah!” remarked Jean as she took in her inflated form, “I get it now, I can’t just take weight from Ramone and give it to Greg, I have to take it into my own body first!”

This new event distressed Sienna greatly.

“Please, Jean!” she pleaded “I love my big cuddly Ramone, please don’t take his fat.”

This most recent interruption drew the ire of the now 500 +lbs Jean.

“Shut up you foolish woman, your wants are of little matter to me! No, what I want is for Greg to take all this fat!”

This time when she pointed at Greg, she got exactly what she wanted. Greg rapidly expanded from the power of the circlet with every single pound that Jean took from Ramone finding a home on Greg’s frame.

“And all I want from you Greg is your muscle tone!” shouted Jean as Greg fell on his ass, unaccustomed to this new weight while Jean’s form became ripped.

“Jean! No!” cried Lara

“Aww what’s the matter Lardy Lara?” laughed the now muscular Jean “Don’t you fancy Greggy now that he’s a major fatty?!”

“It doesn’t matter if he’s fat!” replied Lara 

“But you do fancy him don’t you Lara?” quizzed Jean “Oh this is brilliant! Well what if I took that feeling from you?” she paused and stared at Greg, a blush adorned her cheeks “Yes, Greg’s a great guy, I always thought that, even when he was my pet pig. But that’s not a feeling I want to keep. I think Disloyal Diane should get feelings for her sister’s would be boyfriend, what do you think Diane?”

All eyes in the room were suddenly on Diane now.

“Well, he is kinda cute.” she slapped her hand over her mouth as soon as she finished speaking, as if appalled at what she had just said “I’m so sorry Lara”.

“It’s okay Diane, I know it’s not your fault, plus, any feelings I had for Greg seem to be yours now so don’t worry about making me jealous.”

Diane blushed and smiled at Greg who was still trying his best to get back to his feet, she walked over and tried to help her new fancy man but was little help. That was until Jean transferred her extra musculature to Diane.

“There you go Diane; you’ll need that for helping around your big fat boyfriend! Oh, wouldn’t it be funny if Diane were a feeder?”

“No!” came the response from pretty much everyone in the room but it didn’t matter to Jean.

“Now, who’s a feeder here?” she wondered as she scanned the room “Ah Sienna, not anymore!” she laughed as she took Sienna’s feeder trait and then immediately gave it to Diane.

“You bitch!” spat Sienna

“Oh hush dear, can’t you see you’ve helped me make the perfect couple?”

“We’re not a couple!” piped up Greg as he finally got to his feet “And I don’t want a feeder!”



Jean turned menacingly towards the door where Diane and Greg were now stood.

“Oh that may be the case Greg, you may never want a feeder, but you’ll find it hard to resist being in a relationship with Diane, after all, she fancies you and well, you love her like a sister!”

With that she pointed at Lara as she took her love towards her sister.

“Please, no” cried Lara but it was too late, Jean had already transferred those feelings towards Greg and the couple were now looking doe-eyed at each other.

“Hey” they said at the same time, getting embarrassed as they were like lovesick teenagers.

“Aww chins up Lara, they make a cute couple and you have someone who cares about you a great deal – me!” laughed Jean mockingly.



Just then there was a knock at the door.

“Be a dear and answer that would you Greg? Oh, and feel free to leave you two, I’m pretty sure I’m done with you, just don’t ever talk of this to anyone or I’ll teach you the new meaning of ‘ruining your life’.”

“But what about Lara?” asked Diane as Greg unlocked the door.

“Didn’t you hear what she just said?” asked Greg “My priority is your safety honey, let’s get out of here, I’m sure she’ll be fine.”



As the new couple left, they let a man carrying flowers into the room. A man that was familiar to several people in the room.

“Gary?” questioned Jean “I’ve not seen you in years!”

“Ah fuck” was all that Lara managed to muster.

“What the fuck is that prick doing here?!” came Sharon’s more vehement response. A response that drew Jean’s attention to the corner of the room where Sharon and Gillian had been hiding, hoping to come out of this disastrous intervention unscathed.

All eyes in the room naturally moved to Sharon who seemed to instantly regret her outburst.

“That’s a good question Gary, what are you doing here?” asked Jean

“Well, I’ve been speaking to this girl named Lara who was trying to set me up with her friend, she said she’d be the perfect feedee for me.”



A smile appeared on Jean’s lips as Lara began to stew over the situation that she had planned for, going hideously wrong.

“So Lara, who is the lucky lady that Gary is going to go home with?”

“Wait, this is Lara?!” asked Gary

“It sure is!” replied Jean “And I know she’s totally your type now Gary but I’m afraid I can’t share my little Lara with you, she must have meant someone else. Now let’s see, I’m not a feedee so it can’t have been me she meant so who here is actually a feedee...”

Jean scanned the room, once again settling on Sienna.

“Please Jean, haven’t you taken enough from us?!” she pleaded “You’ve taken Ramone’s fat and my feeder tendency, please just let us leave!”

Jean seemed to ponder Sienna’s plea before continuing.

“It would be rather easy to have you leave with Gary here but you’re probably right, I have taken a lot from the two of you... Why don’t you go ahead and leave?”

Sienna and Ramone instantly started towards the door before Jean spoke again.

“But I will take your feedee trait Sienna, oh and that propensity towards weight gain isn’t yours, I’ll take that too, the two of you can be a couple that likes to work out together instead, and remember, if you squeal, you’ll regret it.”

Sienna and Ramone didn’t even look back, happy to get out of there without any further changes happening to them. Lara hung her head as even more of her allies deserted her when she needed them the most.



After the couple left Jean, once again took centre stage.

“Take a seat Lara dear, you must be quite worn out by now, standing so long now that you’re a Bonafide fatty!” Jean pushed Lara down into what had been her sister’s wheelchair before continuing “I don’t want you expending any unnecessary energy and losing any of that lovely weight now do I?”

Jean looked at who was left in the room with them.

“Or do I? I mean, I currently have these feedee urges that are so foreign to me, I’m supposed to be Mother Feeder so I definitely can’t keep them, it’d be bad for the image” she laughed “But who do I give them to?  Lara has the perfect physique for a feedee but I have other things planned for you my darling. Then there’s Gillian.”

The gym owner shuddered at the mention of her name.

“Could you imagine a feedee gym owner?!” Jean asked no-one in particular, “that would be a hoot! Then there’s Gary, feeder extraordinaire turned feedee?”

“Listen, I don’t know what’s going on here.” said an increasingly nervous Gary, “but if it’s okay with you I think I’m just going to leave.”

“Oh don’t be so dramatic, you came here for a new feedee, you should leave with one, don’t you think?”

“Yeah he should! The sick weirdo!”

Attention turned once again to Sharon but this time Jean wasn’t about to brush off the interruption.

“You’re right Sharon, Gary is a sick weirdo. After all, isn’t he the one that fed your only sister to death?”

Tears formed in Sharon’s eyes as she remembered the condition that Gary left her sister in.

“Yeah well, I guess I have you to thank for that, right?” she spat

“Oh Sharon please, your sister loved being Gary’s feedee and I helped to make that happen, it’s a difficult situation to understand unless you experience it yourself.”



“You wouldn’t!” cried Sharon but by then it was too late. Jean had transferred the feedee trait to her before she had even finished speaking. Sharon clutched her stomach, suddenly hungry and feeling very different about it.

“You’ll make a fine feedee for Gary in due course Sharon” laughed Jean

“I mean, that’s great and all but she’s a bit small for me”

“Patience Gary dear” replied Jean “I took a little something from Sienna that belongs to you Sharon, you didn’t know but Luscious Lara took it from you at some point so I’m giving you back your family heritage, the power to become super fat really easily, don’t thank me.”

Sharon sobbed “Please Jean, just let us go. I won’t tell anyone about any of this.”

“I know you won’t Sharon because if you do, things will be a lot worse than being a bit fat”

“But... I’m not a bit fat” sniffed Sharon

“Oh of course, I knew I’d forgotten something”

With that Jean started transferring weight from Lara to herself and then straight to Sharon, the process was so quick that it looked like the weight wasn’t even touching Jean. As Lara shrank Sharon enlarged and once Jean had transferred 100lbs she finally stopped.

“There you go Gary my boy, what do you think of the new and improved Sharon?!”

Gary beamed as he took in the now 250lb woman who was sobbing into Gillian’s shoulder.

“She looks like Tiff!” he said excitedly

“She really does!” remarked Jean “Before we got our claws into her at least” she laughed, “I know you’ll have fun with her, may I suggest Stuffed Sharon as a screen name?”

“That sounds brilliant” leered Gary

“No, please” was all Sharon could manage in response

“Oh yes dear, you’re going home with Gary, he’ll treat you incredibly well, until he’s bored of you of course, but you know how that goes don’t you? It’s exactly what happened to Tiffany only she had you to comfort her in those last few bed-bound years, you? You'll have no-one.”

Jean’s demeanour turned icy cold as she grabbed Sharon by her pudgy cheeks.

“You won’t have the chance to rat on me in your new life eating your life away on camera for those sweet monthly subscriptions. You’ll make Gary and myself a lot of money.”

Jean turned to Gary before continuing.

“Same setup as with Tiffany, you know the bank account. Oh, and don’t be a stranger dear, see yourself out won’t you?”

“Come on Sharon” he started, grabbing her by her softened arm “you’re going to love the food I have planned for you!”



Once they were out the door Jean positioned herself so that she could see both Lara and Gillian.

“I know what you’re both thinking, Lara, you’re thinking about getting Gillian here to rush me, overpower me, you think there’s a chance that you can wrestle control of this circlet away from me and somehow make all this right again. Gillian, you’re thinking what’s the worst that can happen if you just make a run for it, right?”

Both women nodded that Jean was in fact correct.

“Well, Gillian, I wanted to give you something before you go. I can see that Lara took something from you when you didn’t expect it and I wanted to give it back to you. You don’t get that thrill from food anymore do you Gillian?”

Gillian shook her head “No, I’ve finally gotten over that disease you gave me.”

“Au contraire” replied Jean “You and your magnificent willpower did no such thing, It was Lara here who took your feedee feelings and she went and gave them to Sienna, what’s unfortunate is that I took them back and just gave them to Sharon so I’m sorry, I can’t give them back to you.”

Gillian allowed herself to smile for a moment, thinking that she might have been getting out of there without coming to harm. Her reverie was interrupted by Jean though.

“I couldn’t let you leave this happy reunion empty handed though Gilly dear.”

Much like she had done with Sharon, Jean started transferring 100lbs of fat from Lara and then directly on to Gillian.

“No, here’s your souvenir! A trip back into the double-digit dress sizes only this time you didn’t get to enjoy eating yourself there.” Jean continued as Gillian swelled with fat “Your husband will be confused of course; he’ll probably be a bit cold in the bedroom, after all, you did waste all of his hard work, gaining back some of the weight he helped you lose, settling into the body of an overfed soccer mom rather than that of a super fit gym leader.”

Gillian shook her head in disbelief as her taught, toned figure was hidden underneath inches of avoirdupois.

“Oh, and that willpower you’re so proud of, I’m taking that just for funsies” laughed Jean “Have fun darling, I’m sure you and your hubby will be just fine!”

Gillian wobbled her way out of the room as fast as she could before she could befall any more of Jean’s punishments.

“I guess that just leaves us eh? My chubby feedee”

“I’m not your feedee!” spat Lara

“Of course you are dear” replied Jean, finally removing the circlet “you’re going to be my feedee until I get bored, you’re not going to like it at first but I’m sure we’ll settle into our new roles quite well.”

“And if I refuse?” asked Lara 

“Well, unless you’re a good girl and do every little thing that I say, you’ll simply lose the chance of someday making everything right” she said, waving the circlet in her hand.

“You promise to give it back once you’ve had your fun?”

“Would I lie to you Lara, darling? We’re going to have so much fun together.”



Epilogue

A man pushes an unconscious girl in a wheelchair out of an incredibly notable house in one of the most affluent parts of town. She appears to be pushing 300lbs in weight and the man is talking to a familiar figure.

“Thank you once again Mother Feeder, it’s incredibly kind of you to do this for us. Lauren has been trying to gain weight for so long, I’m sure she’ll be overjoyed when she comes around.”

“Think nothing of it David child, you paid the fee just like all of my other patients, It’s the warm fuzzy feeling that I get from helping people with their weight problems that I can’t put a price on” replied Jean, the circlet sat proudly atop her head “take care now.”

On closing the door, she was approached by her secretary.

“Samantha Jameson is your 1 o’clock and then you have the afternoon free.”

“Weight loss right?”

Her secretary nodded the affirmative, “good, let me know when she arrives, don’t disturb me until then.”

Jean then unlocked a grandiose looking door, walking in and locking it behind her.

“Mother! I’m hungry!” came a voice from behind a large dressing shade

“Of course you are dumpling, it’s feeding time after all” replied Jean as she grabbed a mixing bowl of chocolate pudding, she went and sat next to a bed that contained a truly mountainous woman and began spoon feeding her the gloopy mixture.

“You. Said. I. could. Go. Outside. This. Week.” said the woman between bites 

“I know I did Lara honey but you’re so hard to move even now that you’re down to 850lbs”

“Can’t. You. Get. Rid. Of. Some. More. Of. This. Fat?”

“You know that fat is money to the right people sweetheart, I'll look into finding someone with an immobile fantasy that we can loan it to for a little while and we can go out for ice-cream, would you like that?”

Lara nodded her head, chins wobbling as she did so.

“Now rest up and watch your television, that Samantha girl I told you about will be here at one and she’ll be giving you another 300lbs”.

Lara just kept on eating her pudding as Jean thought about how much money she would make from her magical fat sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment