Sunday 17 February 2019

Commission - Vengeance is Fat part 7

Two days later found Lara and Greg sat in the back of one of Ramone’s converted mini vans while they waited for its owner in a McDonald’s parking lot. They were joined by Gillian and Sharon who had agreed to join them when Lara called and gave them the specifics.

They’d hold an intervention for Diane, inviting her and Jean to lunch knowing full well that Diane wouldn’t turn down a free meal from her sister and Jean would jump at the chance to add more inches to Diane’s waistline.

Sienna had suggested the location; a friend’s restaurant would be the perfect setup. They had secured a private room and ensured that they wouldn’t be disturbed. Lara was sure she could make her sister see sense, how could she not with the evidence she would show her?





Lara spotted Sienna and Ramone slowly trudging back towards the vehicle, arms laden with takeout bags.

“They certainly make a perfect couple, don’t they?” she asked, knowingly looking at Greg

“They seem happy” retorted Gillian “But Sienna should watch out eating like Ramone unless she wants to end up as big as him” Sharon nodded in agreement.

“I don’t think she’d have a problem with that to be honest” replied Greg

“Oh, right” the look of disgust was evident on Sharon’s face, a look not lost on the slim again Lara. She had known that gathering a group of people with such varying views on feedism might be a risk but it was one she had to take and if it was going to work, she’d need the full co-operation of her cohorts. In-fighting wouldn’t do so she decided to act quickly.

“Listen Sharon, Gillian I understand your feelings on their lifestyle believe me but if we really want to help Diane, I need you to remember that the enemy is Jean today, okay?”

“Yes, of course” replied Sharon just as Ramone opened the driver’s door.

“Hey we got extra in case anyone was hungry on the journey”

Gillian simply rolled her eyes.

“I think we’d better just make tracks to the restaurant hey buddy?” replied Greg



After a short drive the posse arrived at the restaurant around midday, about an hour before Diane and Jean were scheduled to arrive. After Sienna greeted her friend they were led to their private room and set about making plans for the intervention, deciding who would talk in which order and what they would say. It was then that a number of waiters began bringing in trollies full of food.

“What is this?” asked Lara a little concerned

“Ah yes! The buffet here is amazing!” Ramone said

“You got a catered room?!” Lara spat incredulously

“Of course” replied Sienna “It’s a restaurant, they don’t just hire out the room!”

“Don’t you think that might be a little distracting?” asked Greg

“Unbelievable” uttered Gillian

“Of course the fatty bought food to an intervention for a feedee” quipped Sharon

“Hey now, there’s no need to be rude” replied Ramone



Sensing that her plan was about to unravel Lara stepped in.

“Guys! No arguing! Ramone, Sienna have a little now but please make sure this is covered for when Diane gets here. Sharon, Gillian, please keep your remarks directed towards Jean. Greg, I need you on door detail. Does everyone understand?”

Everyone replied in the affirmative and now they simply had to wait for the guests of honour.



Shortly after there was a knock at the door and Jean wheeled in Diane. The image caused the breath to get caught in Lara’s throat. This was the first time she had seen Diane outside of Jean’s house and somehow, she looked even larger. There was no way that Diane needed to be wheelchair bound even as big as she had gotten, this, she surmised was just another way that Jean exerted control over her victims.

“Lara!” beamed Diane as she was wheeled into the room “who are these people?” she asked, a concerned look appearing on her face “I don’t like being around people I don’t know, tell her Jean” she twisted around in her chair as best she could, trying to look at Jean’s face.

Had she been able to see, she would’ve seen that the colour had drained from it as Jean recognised several people in the room that she’d rather had never seen again.

“Don’t worry dear, we’re just leaving” Jean said as she struggled to turn the wheelchair around

“I don’t think so” replied Greg calmly as he stepped in and locked the door, pocketing the key.



“Diane. This is an intervention.” said Lara, boldly.

“From what?!” asked Diane

“From that witch behind you, she’s been using you, just like she used these people or people very dear to them, just like you are to me.”

“Don’t listen to her angel, she’s lying. Open this door this instance!” shouted Jean

“No, she’s not. My name is Gillian and I’d like to tell you about my experience with Jean”



The group then took their turn in telling of their individual experiences with Jean or “Mother Feeder” all the while Jean tried to interject only to be silenced by one member of the posse or another.

Gillian told how Jean took advantage of an injury to turn her from an Olympic hopeful to an obese couch potato, swimming in debt. Sharon then tearfully relayed the tale of her sister Tiffany who Jean seduced into the life of a professional gainer and then palmed her off on a sadistic feeder, actions that led to her to an early grave. Ramone finally told the story of how Jean took advantage of his secret kink in order grow him bigger than his own imagination thought possible then ditch him as soon as she became bored.

Diane sat and listened patiently to the stories, a forlorn look upon her face.

“Is what they’re saying true Jean?” she asked once they had finished

“It’s all lies! You have to believe me!” replied Jean frantically

“Oh sure Jean” retorted Lara “I’ve spent the last week sourcing actors to lie to my sister after finding out what you had done to her! Diane, please, just look at this.”

Then, one by one, the members of the posse produced photographs of themselves or their sister in Sharon’s case, posing with Jean during their time with her.

“I... I can’t believe it” stammered Diane “how could you do that to all of these people?”

“What?! Please don’t tell me you believe these swindlers?”

“How could I not? The evidence is right here! What do you have to say for yourself?”



Jean took a moment before answering, her attitude shifting as she did.

“Fine, I admit it. I took advantage of all these simpletons just like I took advantage of you!”

There were several audible gasps around the room as Jean continued her tirade.

“It was easy, each one of these halfwits were so easy to manipulate and boy oh boy does it turn me on ruining their lives, you’re just the next one of my projects and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

Diane visibly crumbled at the harsh words being spewed at her, feeling foolish that she had been duped by this woman that she thought had loved her.

Somehow, she found the courage to speak.

“There is something I can do about it. I’m going to leave you, move back home, shift this weight and move on with my life!”

Jean smirked before sneering “Just shut up fatty! You’re going nowhere. You’re coming home with me and you’re going to eat and you’re going to get fatter. And then, when I’ve had my fun, when you’re suitably fat enough, I’m going to leave you just like I left these pathetic saps and I’ll move onto my next victim!”



Lara could sense what little resolve her sister had displayed was fast diminishing so she decided to step in.

“No, she’s not! She’ll do whatever she likes from now on, free from your poisonous clutches!”

“You cannot be serious. Why don’t you ask her how much exercise she has done in the time that we have known each other? Or maybe ask her when the last time she showed any semblance of restraint when it came to food or any kind of indulgence?”

Looking at her sister, Lara saw a look of resignation in her face.

“Face it. She’s an addict to this lifestyle and there’s no way on earth she’ll ever give it up.”



As Diane began to sob quietly Lara knew what she had to do.

“That’s where you’re wrong Jean” she said as she dipped into her bag, fishing out the circlet.

Taking her sister’s hands as she donned it, she asked her “Diane, do you want to leave this life behind?”

Diane nodded a tearful yes and suddenly felt as though the weight of the world had been lifted from her. She then joined in the shocked murmurings of everyone else in the room as she took in the sight of her transformed sister.

Lara had used the circlet to take Diane’s feedee tendencies and additional weight. Gone was the slim figured Lara that she knew, replaced by a Lara close to 500lbs in weight. Once again, her clothes had grown to match her new figure. Her hanging belly fit well within her t-shirt and skirt but there was no mistake it was there. Diane marvelled at the way the flesh hung from her sister’s frame, rolls forming at her hips and large flabby wings at her arms, her fattened breasts hanging lower on her torso, she really was a sight to behold, drawing envious looks from some, lustful looks from others and disgusted looks from the others.

“How?... Why?” was all Diane managed to say.

Lara pulled her sister up out of the wheelchair as she answered.

“Don’t worry about how and as for why? You’re my sister and I want you to be happy and if that means taking this burden from you, well I don’t mind carrying it.”



There were happy looks around the room as the sisters embraced, even those who thought Lara must be crazy for what she did. Greg had a proud look on his face, Sienna and Ramone had a hug of their own, even Gillian and Sharon nodded their show of respect. Everyone was happy with how the intervention had turned out. Everyone but one person.

“How touching.” remarked Jean “But if you think I’m going to stop doing this you have another thing coming. I’ll be looking for my next feedee as soon as I get out of here. In fact, I might have already started.” she added as she eyed Lara.

“What do you say Lara?” she asked as she patted the seat of the wheelchair “If you’re anything like your sister you will make a perfect plaything, docile, gullible and oh so easy to manipulate. Why, I bet you’re hungry already? Come dear, let Mother Feeder take care of you.”



There were several cries of dissent as Lara broke away from her sister to face Jean.

“Don’t listen to them Lara, we can get out of here and go back to my house, I can bake you a cake. You liked my cake, didn’t you?”

Lara nodded in the affirmative as Jean took her hands.

“I don’t normally take on fatties that are already so far along but I can make an exception for you in these special circumstances. Would you like that?”



Lara looked around at the worried faces of the posse and that of her sister.

“Lara, please. No.” cried Greg

She turned her attention back to Jean as she answered.

“I don’t think so.”

Summoning all her might Lara shoved Jean back. As she fell Lara transferred her sister’s weight and feedee tendencies to her. It was a good job it was a reinforced wheelchair because it was a 500lbs and ravenously hungry Jean that landed in it.



“What?! No!” cried Jean as the levity of the situation dawned on her.

“Did you honestly think I was going to let you get away with what you have done to these people? To my sister?! No, now you get to live the life you took such great pleasure in manipulating others into living!”

A cheer went up from the posse and Diane, Lara had done it, they had done it.



As the group left the restaurant Lara was approached by a man carrying flowers who seemed to know her.

“Hi, Lara! Here on time, just like you asked, where’s your friend?”

“Ah, Gary” she replied “she’s in a private room in the back, you two were made for each other”

The guy licked his lips and made a beeline into the restaurant.

“Who was that?” asked Diane

“Ah. Don't worry about it, just some guy who will take care of Jean as well as she liked to take care of people.”





EPILOGUE

A few days later Lara and Greg stood waving Diane off at the airport.

“It was nice of you to transfer your ticket to your sister” said Greg

“Well, it’s been years since she has seen the family and I’d be worried about her being out here on her own. Anyway, I was supposed to be on vacation and I definitely need one after all that so staying a little longer suits me just fine.”

“Am I right in thinking you didn’t give Jean ALL the weight either?” remarked Greg as he eyed Lara’s figure.

Lara smiled as she answered. “Well after this past week I’ve known the fun of having a softer figure, so I thought why not? I think I look cute right?”

“You won’t hear any complaints from me! Guess you can just give it to someone else with the circlet if you don’t like it.”

“That’s if it still works” replied Lara “I’ve not tried it since the restaurant and it kinda fulfilled its purpose. I wouldn’t be surprised if it had disappeared from my hotel room when I get back.



“You know, it was incredibly brave what you did for your sister” said Greg as they started to walk back towards his truck.

“What WE did, it was a group effort”

“I dunno, I feel like I didn’t really do that much, I don’t feel that I was that much help”

“You still don’t get it” laughed Lara “I wasn’t given that power to get help from others, I was given that power to help the former victims, to bring them a bit of joy in seeing Jean get hers, to get vengeance for them, you know?”

“I suppose” replied Greg

“Besides, I still have a lot of joy to share with one victim in particular”



With that, she pulled Greg in and kissed him sweetly.

“If you want to share some joy of course?”

“Oh yeah!” beamed Greg



“Well I’m here for another week at least” she called as she hopped in the passenger side of the truck, “let’s go get some food!”

“Are you sure you gave her ALL the feedee tendencies?” asked Greg as he climbed into the truck.

“Mayyybeee”



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment