Saturday 20 October 2018

Commission - Vengeance is Fat part 3

After Lara and Greg had finished their meals Greg offered to give Lara a lift back into town so she could meet up with her friend Allie. They continued their conversation on the drive.

“So, what are you going to do?” asked Greg as he drove.

“Well, I’m scheduled back at my sister’s in a few days, I’ll have it out with her then, show her the pictures and tell her your story, I’m sure she’ll see sense.”

“Err I don’t think that’s such a great idea Lara, no offense.”

“What? Why on earth not?” asked Lara

“Well if your sister is anything like I was, she won’t listen, won’t give it a second thought.” stated Greg matter-of-factly, “Jean will have her eating out of the palm of her hand, literally and figuratively. She’ll be so deep in her head she could tell her that the sky is green and the grass blue and your sis is gonna say of course it is, when’s dinner?”


“I see” sighed Lara “Well how did you realise what was going on? Who made you see sense?”

“Lara honey, I was only done with Jean when she was done with me. That woman gets her claws in and doesn’t let go until she’s bored of you. Seeing those pictures, hearing about your sister, it’s quite obvious she’s done this a fair few times and by the timescale you told me, well hell, she had probably started working on your sister before she left me.”



Lara shook her head in disbelief. “I can’t just abandon my sister Greg”

“And no-one expects you to, all I’m saying is if you try and take Jean on head on, you’re gonna wind up getting hurt, probably losing a sister and who knows? Maybe even ending up her next victim.”

Lara thought back to how easily Jean had been able to coax her to overeat while she prodded at her midsection and shuddered.

“Well what do you think I should do?”

“If it were me? I’d form a posse!”

“A posse?”

“Sure, you got a bunch of pictures there of people Jean had an impact on I reckon. Find em, go together, get your sister back. On your own you have no chance, but with a team behind ya, I reckon it’s your best chance!”

“Kinda like a fat version of the power rangers?” smirked Lara

“Dibs on Mastodon!” laughed Greg



As the pair pulled up to Allie’s house the pair finished their conversation.

“Listen, I’ve found support in the community despite trying to lose weight, I’ll ask around, see if anyone who knows the folks in those pictures, I’ve probably got a better chance of finding out something than miss puff gut here” smiled Greg

Lara gave Greg a hug before getting out of his truck.

“Thanks for the lift Greg and for seeing me today and for trying to cheer me up, I was so worried, still am, but you’ve helped me see that maybe there’s still a chance to help Diana.”

“Think nothing of it honey, like I said, I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what I did. I’ll get online when I get home and let you know how I get on later. Now go and have fun with your friend and try not to worry too much!”





Lara did her best to enjoy her day with Allie but found that her thoughts always strayed to her sister, especially at meal times. At the end of the day she apologised to Allie and promised that they’d have more fun the next time they met up. After a short Uber ride Lara was back at her hotel room. As she made her way through the lobby she was suddenly alerted to someone calling her name.

“Miss Charles?” asked the concierge

“That’s me” replied Lara

“A woman dropped by earlier and left something for you in a safety deposit box, sign here please” replied the concierge as he thrusted a clipboard in her direction.

“A woman? What woman?” asked Lara as she signed her name.

“She didn’t give any ID” said the concierge flatly as he handed Lara the box and a key. On unlocking it she found a velvet covered box with an attached note, opening the note it read: 

“You have set out on your journey to make things right and you are right to think that you cannot do this alone, you will need help and lots of it. This gift should aide you grandly, use it wisely.”

And it was signed Goddess Alexa.



Lara hurried back to her hotel room and took a seat on her bed, carefully she opened the box. In it she found what appeared to be a piece of jewellery, a silver circlet to be exact. Taking it out of the box she examined it, there didn’t seem to be anything special about it, looking like it could be bought at any renaissance fair.

“Fucking weird.” she said aloud before putting it back in its box and logging on to her laptop. She quickly opened her messenger to see that she had a message from Greg, apparently, he had a lead on one of the photos.

“She used to be big on the scene about five years ago apparently, went by the name GorgeousGains, was a fetish model by all accounts but no-one has heard from her since she did a complete 180, started losing weight, one person told me she might be a fitness instructor now.”

“Well at least she managed to bounce back” said Lara as she eyed the picture of a well fed 600lb blonde woman, proudly displaying her belly. “But if she was big five years ago...”

“Yeah, Jean was probably working on me before breaking things off with her.”

“That fucking bitch” spat Lara

“Yeah” replied Greg



Moving the subject quickly on, Lara told Greg all about the note and circlet she had received.

“Well it is weird but this Goddess woman led you to me so she must be on the up right?”

“I guess so, I just wonder what the hell I’m supposed to do with it.”

“Hey, I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Now get some sleep, we can catch up tomorrow.”

Lara had to admit she was exhausted so said her goodnights and slept like the dead.



“Good morning starshine” boomed Greg as their Skype call connected.

“From that reaction, I’m guessing you had some success” smiled Lara as she reclined on her bed. She had gotten up early, washed, dressed and gotten a light breakfast before doing some reverse image searching.

“Boy do I!” beamed Greg, “found out that GorgeousGains is one Gillian Harries, owner of a gym a couple of cities over. Managed to get her on the phone and tell her our story, she hates the bitch too! Says that she’ll meet us later today so I’m coming over in a little while.”

“Wow! Greg! Great job!” said an elated Lara

“Not a problem missy. Say, did you figure out what that thingy does yet?” asked Greg after spotting that Lara was sporting the circlet. Before Lara could answer she was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Housekeeping” came a voice from the door.

“Oh, come in” called Lara “Not yet no” she replied, returning her attention to Greg

“Well at least you look cute in it, it really suits you”

“Haha thanks Greg”



Lara let her attention wander back to the heavyset maid that was refreshing her towels in the bathroom as Greg went over their plan of action.

“She’d look cute if she lost a few pounds” thought Lara as she peered at the maid’s reflection in the mirror and pictured her slimmer.

“Err Lara” coughed Greg “what’s happening?”

“What do you mean?” asked Lara before spotting her appearance in her camera feed, “Oh my God!” she shouted as she clasped a noticeably chubbier hand over her mouth.

In the space of seconds, Lara must have gained around a hundred pounds, leaving her rather zaftig looking. The commotion caused the maid to peek her head around the bathroom door, she still appeared as slim as Lara had imagined her.

“Stay calm, I’m on my way!” shouted Greg before logging off.



About 30 minutes later there was a frantic knocking at Lara’s door.

“Lara you’re...”

“Back to normal?” finished Lara as she opened the door.

“What happened? You got...”

“Chubby?” asked Lara “Yeah, I figured out what the circlet does. I’ll tell you on the way”



As the two made their way over to Gillian’s gym Lara told Greg all about the hotel maid and how once she had realised where her extra weight had come from she just imagined the maid as she was when she walked in the room and the weight had gone back to its original host.

“So, it lets you transfer weight between you and others?”

“Looks that way”

“How is that gonna help you and your sister though? It’s not like you wanna take her place.”

“No... I guess that’s something else to figure out.”

“That’s pretty trippy” replied Greg “Say, let’s get something to eat before we get to Gillian’s, my treat, who knows how long we’ll be there and I dunno if you noticed but the food in gyms kinda sucks.”

“That’d be nice, thanks” smiled Lara as they pulled into a KFC.



Lara took a seat as Greg went up to order their meals, it was then that a mischievous thought crossed her mind. She reached into her bag, pulled out the circlet and placed it on her head.

When Greg took his seat and placed the chicken laden tray on the table it was a 400lb Lara that reached out and turned it around so that the larger meal was now hers.

“What the hell?!” exclaimed Greg as he looked into the fattened features of Lara

“What? You’re not gonna need all that, skinny boy” she laughed. 

She was right, the new slimline Greg would have trouble finishing his meal let alone an entire bucket.

“Lara, what are you doing?” he asked as he watched the newly obese girl begin her meal

“Well I just wondered what it’d be like being close to Diana’s size and I figured I knew where to find some weight so I kinda borrowed some, hope you don’t mind” she replied as she tore into a chicken leg. 

“Besides, you look kinda cute as a skinny guy and I just love me some fried chicken!” she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment