Tuesday 23 January 2018

Commission - What You Were Maid for

“I live to serve my sexy master”

“And you do a very good job of it my sexy little Jocelyn” typed Liam

“Hey I’ve gotta go now 🙁” came the reply on his messenger

“Oh but we were having so much fun 🙁”

“Yeah I know but I’ve gotta meet up with Miranda and take her shopping”

“You know I’d never ask you to take me shopping Josh…. I’d make you do it all yourself you delicious little maid you”

“Hahaha I know master. Talk soon x”

And with that Josh signed out, leaving Liam more than a little frustrated.

“Fucking bitch, always getting in the way of fun with my servant, if only there was a way to fix her….”


Liam spent the rest of his day dreaming up ways that Miranda would no longer be a problem to him to varying degrees of ridiculousness and lunacy.

A Sunday visit to Liam's grandparents was sort of a family tradition, the whole family under one roof at least once a week. It was there that Liam's grandfather took him aside.

"Hey Liam, come join me in my shed for a moment, won't you?"

Liam's grandfather's shed was a place of wonder for Liam, he'd spent many a day as a child looking at all the various nick-knacks in there while his grandfather tinkered away with whatever project he was working on. He beckoned for Liam to take a seat before talking.

"I won't beat around the bush lad, your mother's worried about you"

"Worried about me? Why?"

"She says you spend all your free time in your room, when you're not working you're on the internet chatting to folks"

"So what? I'm an adult, I pay my way, I'll spend my free time whatever way I want"

"Well it's not just that lad, she happened to see something on your computer"

Liam's mouth went dry at what she possibly could've seen "You mean she went snooping?!"

"Now don't get mad, she's just worried about you"

"She should mind her own fucking business!"

"Oi! You watch your language and respect your mother!"

"Sorry grandpa, I just can't believe she'd spy on me"

"Now listen, I've not called you here to lecture you, I've got a tale to tell you"

"Okay then" said Liam, this reminded him of the times they had shared in that very shed when he was a boy and he leaned back in the old arm chair.

"I was once a lot like you lad, young and popular enough, I was a veritable everyman. You'd struggle to pick me out of a crowd, short brown hair, average build, average height...."

Liam crinkled his brow as his grandfather continued, that didn't seem like his grandpa, he'd always known him as a tall, imposing man.

"… the sort of fella to play the best friend in an action movie. But that wasn't enough for me, I wanted to be the centre of attention, the leading man if you will, if only I could be more like my dad"

"So, what did you do grandpa? Join a gym?"

"No lad, luckily my dad sensed an unease in me and had a chat with me just like I'm having with you, more importantly, he gave me something, something I'd like to give to you"

Liam looked on with a slight level of apprehension, wondering what on earth his grandpa could be looking for. After a little rummaging his grandfather turned and produced a small leather-bound box adorned with a single clasp. On handing it to Liam he opened it to find a simple looking HB pencil.

"He gave you a pencil?"

"Not just any pencil lad, a pencil with the power to shape your reality!"

"Ooookay grandpa" replied Liam thinking his grandfather had lost his mind

"Don't believe me huh?" He asked grabbing the pencil and drawing in the air "then why do you suddenly have a ripe pair of tits on ya?!"

Liam stared down at his newly developed breasts in shock. "Grandpa! What the fuck?!"

"Oi! Language! Not so sure now eh? Not to worry, if they're not to your liking, we can always make em bigger" suddenly his grandpa flipped the pencil and used the eraser to deflate Liam's new assets.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Maybe we can just leave me like this huh?"

"Well if you insist, now you can see the power of the pencil boy, you have your fun"

"Why give it to me though grandpa?"

"I've had my fun with it, I look pretty good for my age and so does your nanna if you know what I mean" he added with a wink "and it's not just physical changes lad, you can put that pencil to work writing new memories or erasing ones you don't want folks to have anymore, like what your mom has told us maybe?"

"Ah, good call gramps" smiled Liam as he grasped the pencil.

"The only thing I ask is that you don't use it on me and maybe come by and tell me of your adventures with it"

"Oh I will gramps, I've got some great things planned for this already"

Liam spent the family dinner subtly erasing everyone's memory of what his mother had told them about his leisure activities. His mom got some special attention though, as Liam erased her love of dieting and portion control and replaced it with a desire to overeat. He also added a good 10lbs to her belly so that when she inevitably made a pig of herself at dinner the poor zip on her skirt bore the brunt of it and tore from the seam.

"That'll teach her for being a busybody" thought Liam to himself as he rolled his new toy between his fingers.

Page Break


The next couple of days were quite fun for Liam. If it had been his grandfather’s aim to get him out of his room he had certainly succeeded. Liam took his new toy everywhere with him, using its power on unsuspecting colleagues and commuters.

Suddenly his boss wasn’t on his back for being late everyday, in fact his boss wasn’t on anyone’s back anymore after Liam erased his in your face attitude. Now his boss was a meek little man, a pushover. Liam turned up when he wanted, left when he wanted and boss daren’t say a word.

He’d given several fellow commuters larger breasts and asses just for his own amusement. The biggest changes he had given out so far were to a bus driver on his way home. She had been a haggard looking old woman, overweight and unkempt, she looked like she’d given up on life, resigned to her hum drum existence. Liam had completely transformed her, halved her age, given her supermodel good looks, a cheery disposition all because he was bored of looking at her sour face every night on the bus.

She had been much better to look at, for a couple of days anyway. When he asked the new bus driver where his project had disappeared to he told him that she’d left for a new job as a spokeswoman or something.

It stood to reason that she wouldn’t stay as a bus driver after the improvements he’d given her.

Liam gave the new driver male pattern baldness out of spite just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As much as he was having fun messing with people in the streets or at his job Liam missed roleplaying with Josh and made plans to play together.

That Friday the guys got together on their usual chat server. This time it was ‘Master Josh’ that was dealing out the transformations.

Going into great detail as he changed Liam into his maid Linda. While they were chatting it dawned on Liam how much fun it would be to change himself using his new pencil so as Josh told him how his hair would lengthen to a raven bob cut Liam made it do just that.

Soon his form slimmed as he decreased in height and weight, his pecs swelled into a delicious d-cup rack. 

His ass grew into a pert bubble, a full face of makeup adorned his face and his nails were expertly manicured. Lastly his cock and balls were rearranged into a neatly trimmed tight pussy all at his master’s demand.

Of course, josh had no idea that any of this was happening, all of this was for Liam or rather Linda’s amusement.

Linda was just about to transform her t-shirt and jeans into the cute little maids dress her master had just described when she received a message that annoyed her no end.

“Hey man, this has been really fun but I gotta get ready to take Miranda out for dinner. Talk soon babe x” which was followed by a swift logout from Josh.

“Argh!” Screamed Linda as she rapidly transformed back into Liam “I am so sick of that damn Miranda ruining my fun. Maybe it’s about time I took her out of the picture” he said as he clasped his pencil tightly.

Page Break


Miranda and Josh had quite the enjoyable evening, dinner at the new Italian place in town followed by a trip to the cinema and a few drinks after. It was approaching noon when the pair finally surfaced having spent the morning enjoying each other's bodies, it was the weekend after all and they had no other plans, well at least they thought that.

Making her way in to the living room dressed only in her robe Miranda screamed as she noticed the presence sat on the sofa. A boxers clad Josh rushed to her aid only to be confronted by a familiar face.

"Ah you're up finally, dammit Josh your coffee table books are ridiculously boring" quipped Liam

"Josh, you know this man?! Who the hell is he?! And what is he doing in our living room?!" Asked Miranda

Josh stood there at a loss for words before Liam interjected.

"I'm Josh's maid Linda" he said matter of factly "well, occasionally anyway. Most of the time I'm Josh's, or Jocelyn I should say, I'm her master and she is my adoring maid"

Josh flushed red as this revelation was brought out into the open.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Asked a confused Miranda "Josh is my boyfriend and certainly not a maid! Tell him honey"

"Go ahead, tell me honey" mocked Liam

Josh became all flustered and began tripping over his words before Miranda asked another question.

"And how did you get into our house?!"

"Yeah" offered Josh meekly

"Oh that's an easy one, I drew myself a key"

Miranda and Josh looked at each other incredulously

"Yup, drew myself this beer too. Josh you should really stock your fridge for when you have visitors"

"We weren't expecting visitors!" Spat Miranda "Josh! Do something!"

"Yeah Josh, do something" Liam chimed in "Do something like telling her it's time for her to go so we can have our time together"

"What are you talking about?! Josh what's going on?!"

Josh finally found the nerve to speak - "Come on man, I don't know what's going on but maybe you should leave and we talk about this some other time?"

"No, I don't think so Josh, I'm so sick of her getting in the way of our fun! Josh! You won't believe the power I've accrued just recently and I want to share it all with you! Besides I'm pretty sure Miranda here is late for her shift."

With that Liam took out his pencil and began furiously scribbling away in the air.

"Liam, man have you lost your mind? What are you doing?"

"Shh I'm working, Behold!"

Liam drew Josh's attention towards Miranda and his mouth dropped at what he saw – in place of his girlfriend stood a woman he barely recognised. Miranda's long brown hair had been replaced with a peroxide blonde pixie cut, her skin had been tanned an obnoxious shade of orange and her face was adorned with cheap and tacky makeup. Her breasts now appeared as though they had gone through some very cheap cosmetic augmentation but probably the most striking difference was her weight. It looked as though around 100lbs had manifested themselves on the formerly fit frame of Miranda but she dressed as though she couldn't care less. Her robe had been replaced with a metallic blue mini skirt and she now wore a leopard print halter top. Black fishnet stockings and sky-high stripper heels completed her new look.

"Hey listen, are we gonna do this thing or what?" Asked Miranda as she smacked her gum "Time is money ya know"

"Oh, I know honey" replied Liam "Don't worry we'll get you back on the streets shortly. What ya say Josh? Fancy one last ride before we send Mindy off to her new life?"

Josh was flabbergasted "Liam! What did you do?!"

"I gave her a new calling in life, now we can be free to play out all our little fantasies"

"But, Miranda is my girlfriend, why would you turn her into a hooker?!"

"That bitch was always spoiling our fun and getting in the way, you were always having to break off our playtime to tend to her needs, now she'll get all the attention she craves from her new pimp and all her new customers!"

"No! Liam! Miranda is my girlfriend and I love her, I don't want her working the streets!"

"Oh come on!" Shouted Liam as he put his arm around Josh's shoulder "With my new power you can be Jocelyn whenever we want you to be, and not just that"

As he dropped to his knees at Josh's feet, Liam morphed into Linda "I can be your willing maid whenever we want too". 

Josh turned away conflicted.

"And if that's not enough I can be Miranda too" Liam scribbled away as he said that, quickly becoming a carbon copy of how Josh's girlfriend had looked just moments before.

"Would you like that honey?" Asked Liam, expertly mimicking Miranda's voice.

"No!" Shouted Josh, breaking free of the phony Miranda's embrace "I want my girlfriend, the real Miranda. Please, change her back"

"What is your problem?!" Asked Liam as he changed back into his regular form "I'm offering you our own personal Utopia! Your wildest desires come to flesh, we'll change whoever we want. And you'd give it up for this slut?!"

"Hey!" Interjected Josh "She is not a slut! Listen man, our playtime online, that's a lot of fun but that's all it is, fun. I'm in love with Miranda now come on, change her back!"

Liam looked at Josh in disgust "God damn Josh you are such a nerd! Oh I love her!" He said in a mocking tone "a nerd in love with a slut!" Liam paused after saying this. "Actually, that's something I'd get a kick out of seeing"

Liam then turned his pencil on Josh and within seconds he had redrawn Josh into the personification of the word nerd. A greasy pudding bowl haircut sat atop his head, his face shiny with perspiration and dotted with acne. Coke bottle glasses sat perched on his nose and braces framed his now buck teeth. He was decked out in a short-sleeved check shirt with the front pocket stuffed full of pens and a calculator. His brown corduroy pants were kept up with rainbow suspenders and were on the short side showing off his grubby white socks. A bowtie sat under his now portly double chin and his prodigious pot belly hung well over his belt, straining the buttons of his shirt.

"There we go, is Joshy ready to pay his big fat slut for the chance to maybe get his winky touched?" Mocked Liam

Josh nodded enthusiastically "I love Mindy, she's the prettiest girl in the world! And one day we're gonna get married!"

"Whatever tubbs" stated Mindy nonchalantly, seemingly non deterred that she was clearly bigger than Josh "Money up front for losers like you, had enough two pump chumps to risk you not paying after you blow your load in those y-fronts of yours"

Liam cracked up at that comment "Oh that is classic, well don't mind me, I'm sure you have plenty of time to enjoy yourselves"

"59 minutes" Interjected Mindy as Josh handed over the cash

"Better get to work Joshy!" Laughed Liam

As the fat nerd nervously approached the uninterested and inflated prostitute with his lips pursed Liam looked on and cringed.

Stop! Stop! I can't watch this!" Liam flipped his pencil to use the eraser and within seconds Miranda and Josh were back to their normal selves. "Listen, I'm not a bad guy" he smiled as he put his arms around the shoulders of the bewildered pair "I care a lot for you Josh and if you want to spend forever with Miranda I respect that, I want you to be a very happy bunny."

"Err thanks Liam" Josh managed to get out

"Yes... Thanks Liam" added Miranda, obviously nervous of Liam's power "we love each other very much"

"Oh I can see that now" replied Liam "You two make a fine pair." As he sat back down on the couple's sofa. "Say, why don't we hang out a while? Have a couple of drinks, watch a couple of films? What ya say?"

Miranda and Josh exchanged a fearful look between each other.

"Sure Liam, that could be fun" replied Josh, scared of what the wrong answer might mean for him and Miranda.

"Great!" Smiled Liam and patted the seat next to him on the sofa "I'll even let you pick the film. Oh and Miranda, be a doll and get us all a beer would you? I drew enough for all of us."

"Sure thing Liam" replied Miranda, not wanting to anger the obviously powerful stranger that now sat next to her boyfriend on the couch "anything else you might want?"

"Not right now, thanks angel" as Miranda made her way to the kitchen Liam quipped to Josh "ha, you got her well trained my man, she'd make a great maid herself don't you think?"

"Haha yeah I guess" replied Josh nervously

"I wonder..." Mused Liam.

Page Break
Liam spent the remainder of the day acting like that uninvited house guest that you are just too polite to ask to leave. He was well aware of uncomfortable both Miranda and Josh were but it didn't stop him chatting to them like they were old pals and continually suggesting movies for them to watch.

He also exercised the control that fear had given him over the couple, sending Josh out to get more beers when they ran out and having Miranda cook them all burgers when he got hungry. He could have simply drawn the items that he wanted but this was far more satisfying.

As he did this he used his pencil to subtly change both Miranda and Josh. As Miranda stood cooking Liam saw to it that she gained a puffy belly, a far cry from the gut that she had sported as Mindy the prostitute but a noticeable difference, and when Josh returned from getting beers he was without any of his body hair.

"Much better" said Liam to himself as he also planted a thought into each of the couple's brains, a thought that made them want to make sure Liam was satisfied.

Finally, it was time for Liam to leave the couple be, but not before ensuring the continuation of his little game.

"Well it's been great hanging with you guys but it's time for me to be on my way. I'm moving into a new place next week and I've got things I need to do."

"It's been lovely having you" piped up Miranda which drew a curious look from Josh.

"Yeah man, give me a shout online when you're all settled" which raised the ire of Miranda now knowing exactly what the guys talked about online.

"Hey, this is my new address" announced Liam as he drew a card out of nothing "you two should come around for a house warming of sorts once I'm moved in"

"That'd be great!" Said the couple in unison before scowling at each other.

"That jealous streak seems to be working" thought Liam to himself before smiling and saying his goodbyes.



The following Saturday found Josh at a loose end. Miranda had arranged a day of shopping with her girlfriends and his friends were all doing family things. "Well, all but one" he reasoned as he toyed with the address card that Liam had given him the previous weekend. Nothing bad could happen by running into his power crazed friend could it? He also had this nagging feeling that he should see if Liam needed anything as well, a feeling he decided to act upon.

On arriving at Liam's new house Josh noted that the moving must still be going on. There was still a number of trucks parked outside and several men moving items into the house. Josh took the opportunity to walk inside.

"Knock knock" he called into the expansive new house, it was so large it was more like a mansion.

"Is that my darling Josh?" He heard a call from another room.

"Yes, it's me" he shouted back

"Well come on through, don't be shy"

Josh followed the sound of the voice through to a room where he found Liam directing movers where he wanted his home cinema equipment installed.

"Josh! So lovely to see you!" Announced Liam before wrapping him in a bear hug "I'm sorry the place is such a state but as you can see I'm still in the process of moving in, you should've called before coming over"

"Sorry Liam, I had nothing on and thought I'd come round to see if there was anything you needed erm I mean see if you wanted to hang out"

Josh corrected himself but Liam heard what he had said and smiled "well sure we can hang out but I need to get this moving in finished today, these guys don't come cheap you know. Say, I could always use an extra pair of hands if you want to help?"

"Sure thing, what do you want me to do?" Asked Josh. Before Liam could answer though he was interrupted.

"Here's your lemonade, is there anything else you need?"

"Miranda?!"

"Oh erm hi Josh"

"What the hell is going on here?!"

"Oh Josh don't get bent out of shape" interjected Liam "Miranda just came round to see if there was any way she could help with the move just like you did"

"Well why is she wearing a maid's uniform?!"

"She was helping move items in and I didn't want her to ruin her clothes, I've not appointed a maid as of yet so I told her she could use one of the uniforms while she was helping"

"You don't look like you're helping move things" stated Josh, moving his attention back to his girlfriend "looks like you're playing house maid. And why did you lie to me and say you were shopping with the girls?!"

"Come on Josh, we can sort this out later. Miranda isn't moving things now because there's just heavy boxes left which is why I need your help. You did come here to help me didn't you Josh?"

"Well... yes I did"

"Then why don't you follow this gentleman out to the truck and make yourself useful?" Asked Liam as he settled into a recliner that had just been bought in by a couple of movers.

Josh wanted to have it out with his girlfriend but found his desire to please Liam to be that much stronger. Muttering under his breath he followed the mover out to the truck and began lending a hand.

As Liam reached for his lemonade he had some choice words for Miranda - "There's really no need to announce yourself whenever you enter a room you know".

"Sorry Liam"

"Sorry who?"

"Sorry master" 

"That's better. Honestly you had better buck your ideas up if you really want to serve me Miranda. Maybe I should get your boyfriend to show you how a real maid behaves".

Page Break


Josh spent the remainder of the day hauling boxes, he didn't see Miranda but it didn't stop him wondering what his girlfriend was up to.

"What's that bitch's game?" He thought "she had better not be trying to make a play for my Liam because I won't give up without a fight!"

Eventually all the boxes were moved in and the moving company departed. It was then that Josh set about trying to find Liam and his girlfriend, finally finding them in a state of undress in one of the many bedrooms of this huge house.

"Miranda! You fucking slut! How could you cheat on me with Liam?!"

"Oh come on Josh, what we're doing is no worse than what you and I fantasised about doing when we chatted online is it?"

Josh was at a loss for words. He desperately wanted to disagree but feared that doing so would upset Liam and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

"She just wants to please me Josh, you can't blame her for that can you?"

"Well... no I suppose not"

"You want to please me too don't you Josh?"

"Well yes of course..."

Josh was cut off my Liam "Do you think you're well equipped to serve me?

"I guess..."

"Don't you think I'd be better served by a sexy woman like Miranda?"

Josh was at a loss for words as Liam took out his pencil.

"Or a sexy woman like Jocelyn?"

Liam set to work, scribbling away any vestiges of Josh's manhood, slimming his frame and shrinking his height. His hair turned blonde and lengthened to lay brushing his newly developed breasts. Sultry makeup appeared on his face as his clothes dissolved around him just in time to leave him completely nude as his balls shot back up inside him, his cock shrank and reformed into a clitoris, perfectly at home in his brand-new pussy. When the changes finally came to a halt Liam wrapped the newly minted Jocelyn in a steamy embrace, kissing her passionately.

"Was it just like you imagined?" He whispered into her ear.

Overcome with emotion, Jocelyn trembled in his arms as she replied "oh god yes, thank you so much"

"Don't worry, you can pay me back when I'm the first to try out that sweet pussy"



As this was happening Miranda looked on, first in awe as what used to be her boyfriend melted away to be replaced by what she had to admit was a damn smoking hot girl and then in jealousy as Liam – her master, proceeded to show his affection for her.

"Erm excuse me?!" Shouted Miranda from the bed, breaking the others from their reverie. "And what about me?!"

"Hmm yes, what about you?" Replied Liam while eyeing the girl he had been toying with just moments before. "Do I really need two maids?" He pondered aloud while stroking his chin, a quick scribble of his pencil found Jocelyn now decked out in a uniform that was identical to Miranda's.

While Jocelyn was elated at this development, the same could not be said for Miranda. "No! You don't need two maids, just one! Me!" Miranda leapt off the bed and threw herself at her master.

"Now now Miranda, this is behaviour very unbecoming of a maid, control yourself girl" commanded Liam as he held the girl at arm's length.

"She's not a very good maid is she master? You know how good of a maid I am though, is there anything your heart desires sir?" Asked Jocelyn

"Pipe down for a moment, would you?" Liam had not anticipated that both of the couple would succumb to his suggestions and was now in a position where he would have to choose between them, or would he? His thoughts were interrupted again by the squabbling of his would-be maids.

"Oh please! You cannot be considering this blonde bimbo over me, could you? You didn't have to use that pencil of yours to change me, I'm all woman!"

"Bimbo?!" Asked Liam incredulously "How dare you call my creation a bimbo! You may be easy on the eye Miranda but you're not too smart yourself or did you forget who you are dealing with?"

Jocelyn looked on gleefully as Miranda cowered from her master's glare.

"Actually, maybe if you weren't so smart I wouldn't have to deal with so much of your back chat"

"No please" was all Miranda managed before Liam turned his pencil on her, scribbling a visible 110 in the air before erasing it and drawing in a 69, it was obvious to all three that this was now her new IQ as a goofy grin appeared on her face and her eyes took on a vacant look.

"There" said Liam "I've decided I'll have two maids after all but Mindy, that's you by the way" he stated as he pointed at Miranda "Mindy, you will take instruction from my favourite maid Jocelyn seeing as you're such a dimwit"

"Yay" squeaked Jocelyn "I'm the favourite" as she bobbed her tongue out at the clueless Mindy "maybe you should go and get us some drinks Mindy? Hop to it!"

Just as Mindy was about to carry out Jocelyn's order Liam interjected.

"Jocelyn, really I expect better of you" Jocelyn looked at her master with trepidation as he continued "You may well be my favourite, but you are still a maid and it would be in your best interest to remember your place"

"Yes master, of course master"

"That being said, drinks are a great idea, run along Mindy, Jocelyn has things to attend to here" he said as he slipped off his boxers.

Page Break


And that's how things continued, Liam used both Mindy and Jocelyn to fulfil both his sexual and domestic desires. The two girls moved into Liam's mansion and served as his fulltime maids even going so far as putting their apartment up for sale, the proceeds of the sale would naturally be added to Liam's coffers.

The problem was though that Liam was a creature of habit and his habit of choice just so happened to be transformation. Liam found himself just waiting for opportunities to use his pencil to satisfy his lust for his habit. Just the occasion arose around a week later, Jocelyn had just finished giving Liam head when she chose to remark on her former girlfriend.

"You know master, it's no wonder I'm your favourite" she stated

"And why's that?"

"Well look at me, I'm simply perfect, exactly as you created me, and to be honest, Mindy, well she's not looking so great anymore, especially around the middle, can you say chubby?" She laughed.

"Oh great, more of this jealousness crap" retorted Liam angrily "not that it's any of your business Jocelyn but I happen to like the contrast between your bodies"

"Oh erm"

"In fact, I'd like there to be more of a contrast"

"You would master?"

"Yes, you know I have a fondness full a fuller figure at times, what would you say if there were a good couple of hundred pounds difference between your figures?"

Jocelyn's eyes lit up at this.

"Oh yes please master, that would be wonderful"

"Well why don't you call Mindy in here?"

Jocelyn did as she was instructed and called her underling in to the bedroom, patiently awaiting her master's next move that would surely alleviate her of any jealousy or resentment she may still harbour towards her former girlfriend. Once Mindy was present Liam began.

"Mindy, it seems that Jocelyn here would prefer it if I had a ridiculously fat maid. So, I've invited you here to witness her transformation."

Jocelyn's mouth dropped as Liam began to scribble her new body. Working from her head down Liam replaced Jocelyn's angular features with plump full cheeks and a sagging double chin that obscured any view of her neck. Next to change were the perfect tits he had given her just a week before, he replaced those with a pair of sagging udders that pulled Jocelyn forward as they formed on her chest. To correct her posture Liam added rolls of fat to her sides and back before reimagining her perfect bubble butt as a drooping couple of dimpled cheeks.

Jocelyn's knees trembled under the added weight before Liam filled her thighs and calves with pound upon pound of soft jiggling fat. Mindy looked on with a smirk as Jocelyn's upper arms were then inflated until they sagged over her elbows.

As the changes finally stopped Liam replaced both girl's uniforms with a far skimpier version that basically amounted to black bras and panties with white lace trim, not that you could see Jocelyn's panties seeing as they were totally obscured by her mountainous hanging gut.

Liam laughed as Jocelyn wheezed from the simple exertion of standing alone.

"You see Jocelyn, maybe you will finally learn your place now?! You girls are nothing but my playthings and it's time you learned that do I make myself clear?"

"Yes master" replied Jocelyn a sour look on her face.

"Oh don't look like that, I didn't make you into this mountain of a woman because I dislike big fat girls did I?"

A smile returned to Jocelyn's face as Liam walked over to her and favoured her with a steamy kiss, massaging her pendulous breast and enormous stomach at the same time. A small but loud fart escaped Jocelyn's cheeks as he did this which elicited a snort and giggle from Mindy which in turn led to Liam stopping his fun to address her.

"Is something amusing you Mindy?!"

"Yeah!" Added Jocelyn

"She farted!" Giggled Mindy

Liam rolled his eyes before adding "and is there anything else you'd like to get off your chest?"

"Yeah, she looks kinda manly now she's all fat n stuff" she giggled.

Jocelyn scowled as Liam had another outburst.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" He shouted "It doesn't matter what the fuck I do there's always gonna be something that you girls will hold over the other one right?!"

The girls looked at each other before looking back at Liam and nodding simultaneously.

"Right! That's it! Contrast be damned!" He shouted before furiously beginning to scribble. Slowly but surely Liam edited both of his maids in turn as he made them carbon copies of each other. Their IQ was several points lower than Mindy's had been, their weights were several hundred pounds heavier than Jocelyn's had been. They wanted to laugh at farts? They both now had a chronic flatulence problem. Manly features? Try overly bushy eyebrows and bulbous noses. 

Splotchy skin, buck teeth, copious amounts of body hair and the unmistakable scent of body odour, Liam gazed on at his greasy, gassy creations as they obediently rested on their knees with a mad gleam in his eye looking like Dr Frankenstein. The only way to tell his maids apart was from the colour of their oily hair.

"Now, you fat sluts, what is your purpose?"

"To please you master" they said in unison

"And how do you feel about each other?"

"We're your gorgeous fuck things master" they wheezed together

"Finally!" He smiled "Now, get your fat asses over here and let's get freaky!"

The girls took their time but they finally scrambled to their feet before engulfing their master under a pile of blubber.

"Now that's service!" Liam shouted but it could barely be heard as his mouth was muffled by fat.



Liam didn't know if he was going to leave the girls like this but he probably would, they were his finest creations after all. He'd definitely need someone else to clean his house though, all these lard arses were good for were feeding and fucking.

He wondered if he could create someone out of thin air with the power of his pencil alone but thought better of it.

"What would be the point of that when there's so many people who have pissed me off? I might need to get a bigger house" 

No comments:

Post a Comment