Tuesday 12 December 2017

Aspire part 2

“Daniel! What the fuck?!” I screamed, half out of shock and half out of my exasperation at the whole situation.

"What's going on here?!"

"I could ask you the same thing" replied Daniel casually "but I suppose I can explain myself before you explain yourself"

My cheeks flushed as I realised I must look quite foolish making demands in my current situation. I quickly changed back into my own clothes while he watched me with a wry smile on his face. I felt embarrassed that he’d caught me in such a compromising position but still annoyed that I’d found these items.

“Well?” I asked as I regained my composure “start talking”





He laughed and took a seat on the bed with me picking up the box as he did.

“They belong to my ex – Amber” he was so calm and collected while my cheeks were red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

“Well why do you still have them?!”

“To be honest I’d forgotten I did” he said blowing off some dust that had accumulated on the box. “When we split I dumped her stuff in this box and threw it in the wardrobe”

“You could have thrown it away”

“Ivy, come on. You’ve seen the spare room, I don’t throw things away, besides, they’re not mine to dispose of, what if she wanted them back?”

Damn, he’d seen I’d been in there too.

“You’ve been split up two years Dan, I think she might have forgotten about them”

“As had I, so what’s your next quibble?”



As Dan continued going through the box I realised I didn’t really have one. He pulled out what seemed to be a mini photo album and I couldn’t help but want a peek.

“Ah ah ah” said Dan as he moved the album out of my reach “you’ve still not explained why you were snooping around my closet!”

“I was just looking for a hoodie to wear, I was cold!” I lied

“Pull the other one, why would there be a hoodie in the spare room?”

“Oh okay I was just being curious I guess”

“Curiosity killed the cat you know Ivy”

“Well it’s a good job I’m not a cat then isn’t it?!” I laughed as I grabbed the album.



“Who even has physical photo albums anymore?!” I laughed

“She had one of those instant Polaroid thingies, had tonnes of these damn albums all over the place”



Dan sat with me as I flicked through the pages of photographs seemingly taken throughout their relationship. I finally laid eyes on the mythical ex, the girlfriend that the next would be judged by.

I knew she’d be large having been swimming in her undies just minutes before.

“Wow she’s big” I blurted out without thinking

“Yeah” offered Dan as a response

“She’s pretty though” I quickly added, I hoped I hadn’t offended him. Dan just smiled and I continued flicking.

I hadn’t been lying, she was pretty with her long auburn hair framing a cute face. Her cheeks were a little round and she had a small double chin, her dimples were very endearing.

From the neck down though the hint that she might be a big girl was given no doubt.

A lot of the photos were of the upper body and even though she dressed to hide it, you could tell. Her shoulders gave a well rounded look that led to thick, meaty upper arms that looked like they might stretch whatever top she was wearing, and her boobs, Well they were quite large to say the least.

“Say, a lot of these pictures are at restaurants”

“I like to eat out, you know that. Aren’t a lot of our pictures at restaurants?”

Come to think of it we did eat out an awful lot.

“Tell you what, why don’t we go for a bite now?”

The mention of food seemed to remind me that I’d eaten very little in my emotional state, a fact backed up by the sudden rumble of my stomach.

“Good idea” I said as I put the album back in the box. Maybe I could needle him more over dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment