Thursday 9 November 2017

5 Minute Fiction



“Good morning and thank you for shopping with Extra Enhancements, may I take your order number?”

“Urgh it’s 088762!”

“Thank you very much Miss, what seems to be the problem?”

“These damn products you sold me! They’ve gone haywire! Got a mind of their own!”

“Ah I can see you recently ordered the special T&A package – enhancements for the breasts and posterior… whoa you went quite big there”

“Thanks for the newsflash! What the hell do I do?!”

“Well what exactly is the problem?”

“I followed the instructions while I applied them and as soon as I stood up the tits just slid down to my belly!”

“Okay, did anything else happen?”

“Well while I was trying to remove em the ass shot up my back, twisted round me and merged with the tits! Now I’ve got a big fat potbelly on me and it won’t come off!”

“Oh that is terrible news, could you hold for a minute please miss?”

“Hey Larry! We got another defective T&A! Told ya we shouldn’t of used those old big jiggly guts to make them!”

“Hello again miss, I’m going to have to schedule an engineer to come out and take a look at your defective model but we have a bit of a backlog at the moment”

“How long?!”

“It’s going to be at least a month I’m afraid. Hello? Hello Miss?”

No comments:

Post a Comment