Sunday 15 October 2017

5 Minute Fiction

A spooky little thought that popped into my head.

I have to tell you how amazing it is to go to bed at night and find these lovely little chocolates on your pillow.
Those lovely little squares of decadence, you wouldn’t normally eat chocolate right before bed but how can you resist?
With their bright paper band around a shiny foil wrapping, a different colour every night.
Milk chocolate, dark chocolate sometimes mint, sometimes hazelnut.
Oh and they’re the really expensive ones too!
I know because of how much weight I’ve put on from them.
I always seem to wake up a little softer, the pull of my breasts as they appear heavier every morning, my little belly that now creases into several distinct rolls, the spread of my hips as I sit at the breakfast table.
I’m certain I should be alarmed by this but I simply can’t find the will to be.
I should probably be a bit concerned about where they’re appearing from too.
I live alone.
I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about.

2 comments: