Sunday 12 August 2018

Commission - The Corporate Slide

“Really, I think out of office meetings are a must in impressing clients, they show class and that we mean business”

The flippant remark had been made by Will Stone, one of the junior executives in the Sales department and it had caused Katie Bell, as his direct boss, to roll her eyes and let out a sigh.

“We’re not here to talk about the impact on your personal expenses Stone” she retorted

“Hey, I’m not just looking out for number one you know, I’ve got the best interests of the company at heart. If you ask me, if cuts are needed I'd start in the secretarial pool”

“Of course you would, you haven’t shut up about secretaries since I appointed Ruby to your department” 

“I just think she’s a tad unnecessary, that’s all. We have far too many secretaries here, think of the money we could save if we shared them more efficiently”

“That is bullshit Stone and you know it! This wouldn’t even be a topic if I'd given you my secretary Debra would it? Who even invited you to this meeting anyway?”




“Now, now Miss Bell, I invited Mr Stone to join us here today” spoke up the Chairman Mr Grimes “he’s making waves in Sales and I thought it would be refreshing to get a new take on things so to speak”

“Right you are Mr Grimes Sir, but I can’t imagine you knew that he would turn this important meeting about budgetary cutbacks into another chance to gripe at my choice of secretary for him”

“It’s quite alright Miss Bell, maybe Mr Stone has a point, maybe we could look into how we manage human resources in order to make some savings”

“With all due respect Sir, I think I'm in a better position to assess the workload of the personnel in my department than Mr Stone and overworking secretaries is not a wise move.”

“Well that may be the case also but it can’t hurt to take a look at it. Now! Who fancies steak?” exclaimed the chairman, clapping his hands together, this meeting was clearly over.



As the executives filed out of the boardroom, on their way to another expensive lunch despite the subject they had just been discussing, Grimes put his arm around Stone's shoulders before imparting his wisdom upon him.

“Well done for standing up for yourself against Bell in there boy, she’s a genuine asset to this company but she can be a bit ruthless, I know you’ll go far here if you can deal with her”

Katie Bell heard every word and shook her head in exasperation, it was clear for all to see that Grimes was grooming Stone for a rapid ascent of the company ladder. She would have to be cautious in how she handled matters with the new “Golden Boy”.





When Katie returned she made it a priority to go and see Ruby Jones, just to make sure Will wasn’t making her life too horrid. However, she didn’t find Ruby at her desk as she had expected. After a little searching she found Ruby in the copy room.

“Ruby, what on earth are you up to?” asked Katie of the full-figured secretary

“Oh, hi Katie. Mr Stone sent me a message while he was at lunch to tell me to copy 200 of these brochures immediately, So I got right to work”

Katie scowled at this news, knowing full well that there was a healthy stock of that particular brochure in storage.

“Well make sure you get your lunch Ruby, great job”



As Katie made her way back to her office she was determined to have it out with Stone regarding his poor treatment of his secretary Ruby – luckily for her she didn’t have to look far as Will Stone was sat on the desk of her secretary Debra, shamelessly flirting and occupying her time.

“Ah Mr Stone, what a surprise, I was just thinking of you”

“All good thoughts I hope” smirked Stone as he winked at Debra

“My office, now” replied Katie coldly “hold my calls please Debra”



Once inside Katie laid into Stone.

“What is your problem Stone?!”

“What? What did I do now?”

“You make a fuss in that meeting this morning about making the most of our secretarial pool and I come back from lunch to find you’ve set a fruitless task for Ruby!”

“What? I need those brochures!”

“You know as well as I do that we have several boxes of those brochures in storage, you just wanted to put that poor girl to work out of the way somewhere and on her lunch break no less!”

“Oh, I didn’t know we had them in stock honest”

“That’s bullshit Stone and you know it, don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing!”

Katie fixed him with an icy stare, almost compelling him to spill his guts.

“Katie, she’s fucking gross! Have you seen that she-beast eat her lunch?! Having her outside my office looks bad on me and looks bad on the company!”

Katie was almost at a loss for words, aghast at the nonsense that was spewing from Will’s mouth.

“You are completely out of line Stone! Ruby is damn good at her job and always looks professional even when she’s on her lunch break!”

“More like a professional hippo!” 

“You are unbelievable! That woman’s weight is none of your concern, you arrogant pig!”

“She’s the pig – not me!”

“That does it! I’ve given you more than enough chances to act like a civilised human being towards that woman but it seems like you won’t stop until you get your way huh?”

“Damn right I won’t! You love her so much why don’t you have her as your secretary?”



Katie pondered what Will had said for a second before answering.

“Ruby is more than qualified to be my secretary but I don’t want to give you the satisfaction of getting your own way! Now I could get human resources involved but I know for a fact that Kathy is snowed under and it’d take months for you to get what’s coming to you. Not to mention Grimes would probably get you off the hook anyway.”

“What can I say? The old man knows talent when he sees it.” replied Stone smugly.

“Well I only see one way out of all of this” replied Katie “I’ll approve the motion for you to get that new position, that’s what you really want isn’t it?”

Stone suddenly sat up in his chair “You’re serious?”

“Of course, you’re obviously not happy as a junior executive in Sales, the way you take it out on your staff, I'll make sure you’re out of that office as soon as possible and filling the new role you so richly deserve, everyone will be happier!”

“I knew you’d see sense Katie! You won’t regret this! Cheered Stone as he made his way out of Katie’s office.

“Oh, I know I won’t” smiled Katie.





When Will got into the office the next day he was mildly perturbed to find that Ruby wasn’t at her desk.

“God that fat cow is useless” he thought to himself, “not that I care, I am outta here!”

When he got to his desk he was quite happy to see a note from Katie that simply read “Come see me about your new role ASAP”

“Wow, she works quick!” he said out loud.

Will made his way to Katie’s office as soon as he’d grabbed a coffee and taken time out to flirt Debra naturally, he simply walked in without so much as knocking the door.

It became apparent where Ruby had been as soon as he entered, the smile fading from his face when he realised it was his secretary sitting in the guest seat of Katie’s desk, sipping on champagne.

“Ruby, what are you doing here drinking instead of being at your desk?! It’s not very professional!” scolded Will

“Now, now Will, don’t be so uptight. Ruby is simply here to celebrate you and your new role, isn’t that right Ruby?”

“Oh absolutely” replied Ruby after finishing her sip “this has been a long time coming and you totally deserve it”

The conceited smile quickly returned to Stone’s face, “Well you are right there Ruby”

“Here Will, have a glass of champagne with us before I go over the specifics of what you’ll be doing” offered Katie

Will greedily grabbed the glass of champagne from Katie and downed it in one. “I’m not being funny girls but I don’t have time for such frivolities, now can we get down to business?”

Both Katie and Ruby shared a giggle before finishing their own drinks.

“What’s so funny?” asked Will, quickly getting annoyed with the women.

“Oh nothing Willie” smirked Ruby as she traced her fingers over his shoulder

“Willie?!”



It was at this point that Will started to feel quite unwell. He clutched at his stomach as a loud gargle seemed to emanate from it, easily audible to both women.

“Aww what’s the matter Willie? Champagne not agree with you?” asked Katie in a mocking tone

“You... poisoned me?!”

“Not quite poisoned” replied Ruby

“What the hell is happening to me?!” cried Will as he felt his skin shift and ripple beneath his hands.

“Oh calm down Willie, it’s not as bad as you think.”

“Not as bad as I think?!” he asked, finally straightening up “I’m fucking fat!”



He wasn’t fat but he wasn’t far off, if you were to look at him it was quite obvious that he’d just been the recipient of about 20lbs of belly fat and it didn’t take him long to figure out where it had come from.

“You! You’re a witch!” he spat at a bemused Ruby who was contentedly stroking her visibly reduced paunch.

“You misplace your venom Willie” laughed Katie

“You? But why?”

“Let’s face it, you’ve been a pain in my ass as soon as you started here and now you have the old man’s backing, you’re a threat to me Stone and I don’t take threats lightly”

“So you decided to make me fat?!”

“Hardly, you really think I’d stop there? Silly Willie.” The women shared a laugh at Will’s expense

“Let’s face it, the old man won’t care if you’re fat, no, I need you out of the picture for that promotion, I need to get someone else to fill it, and who better than Ruby?”

“Her?”

“Yes me! I’m a lot savvier than you give me credit for you know!” exclaimed Ruby, displaying a level of confidence Will had not yet seen from his rotund secretary “if you had managed to look past my appearance and not just browbeaten me you would’ve have known that I could be a useful ally, but I guess it’s too late for that now.”

“You can’t get away with this!”

“Oh we can and we will Willie but don’t worry, I wasn’t lying when I said I had a new role for you” sneered Katie

“With me moving up the corporate ladder I’ll obviously need a fat ass secretary”

As if reacting to Ruby’s words Will’s posterior began to inflate. His eyes went wide as his hands shot to his rear and were met with two sagging ass cheeks that threatened the confines of his slacks.



“I trust I can leave you to get your new secretary acquainted with his new position in life?” asked Katie

“Oh certainly” replied Ruby as she was checking out her new, firmer ass. “Come along Willie”



On the way back to what was now Ruby’s office Will couldn’t stop from blathering.

“How is this possible?”

“It’s beyond me but I’m happy to be along for the ride” replied Ruby as they got to what was now Will’s desk.

“Well I know you have a job list to be getting on with, after all you created it”

Before Ruby entered her office, she stopped and waved her hand in front of her face, puzzled she removed her glasses and found she now had perfect 20/20 vision.

“Ha, guess you’ll be needing these from now on” she said placing the heavy black frames squarely on Will’s face. When he tried to remove them, he found that his vision was now completely blurry without the ugly looking glasses. He sighed as he realised another exchange had been made between him and his former secretary.



As Will sat at what was formerly Ruby's desk a deep panic began to set in.

"This can't happen to me, I'm a successful executive! I'm supposed to be running this place in a few years' time!" He said to himself.

He was interrupted from his thoughts by the intercom on his desk.

"Listen, Willie, I know this must be rather shocking for you but you have work to do. Hop to it now, I wouldn't want a reason to fire your fat ass" laughed Ruby from what had been his office.

Defeated, he set about the list of non-jobs he had set out for Ruby for the day – silly little errands designed to keep her away from the door of his office, now he was having to perform such menial tasks such as changing photocopier toner, posting brochures to clients and fetching lunch for his new boss.

Will tentatively knocked on Ruby's office door after he had procured her lunch.

"Come in" he heard the newly assertive Ruby bellow, suddenly Will felt quite inferior to Ruby, seeing her behind the large desk, she looked a natural fit.

"Ah my smoked salmon bagel and an iced tea, well done Willie, you're getting to be quite good at being my bitch"

Will blushed at Ruby's words but wasn't given time to dwell on them.

"I guess you'll be eating whatever's in here" she said as she handed Will an overly large purse, he recognised it as being Ruby's own.

"And use the staff lunch room for Christ's sake, I don't want you making the place look a mess... well don't just stand there staring... go... now!"

Will took his leave and scuttled off towards the staff room, he found the extra weight he was carrying in his hind quarters and belly to be quite burdensome, the feeling of his gut slapping against his thighs was completely alien to him. He had wondered how on earth his dress slacks had managed to contain his newly enlarged form but he was swiftly answered when he noticed that he wasn't exactly wearing his dress slack anymore.

"Oh god, can today get any worse?" He said aloud as he took in the vision of Ruby's flowery skirt that had somehow come to cover his increasingly pear-shaped form.

He found a container of cold fried chicken and a bottle of chocolate milk in what he surmised was now his purse. The portion was huge and came with an attached note that read:

Have a great day baby, ignore that asshole and make sure you eat all of this. Make me proud.

"Huh, Ruby must have a boyfriend" Will thought to himself, "who would've thought?"



Will struggled to make it through the hearty lunch and returned to his desk after purchasing another milkshake from the vending machine. He was greeted there by Katie.

"Hey! Looks like that milk does a body good huh?" She said, motioning to Will's chest which had formed into a flabby set of breasts "good job Ruby has great taste in blouses right champ?"

Will was mortified by this latest development.

"Katie! You gotta change me back! I've learned my lesson I swear!"

"Oh that's easy to say Willie but I don't think you've experienced enough of life like those you like to take advantage of just yet"

"Then how long?! These changes aren't going to keep happening, are they?" He asked frantically.

"Oh, I think they're just about done" sniggered Katie as she noticed Will's hair lengthen considerably.

Will groaned as he too now noticed this change.

"At least tell me nothing else is going to change... down there" he asked, pointing to his crotch.

"Oh I don't have the power to take your manhood Willie... not yet at least" laughed Katie



Before Will could ask any further questions, he was distracted by Ruby's emergence from her office. Like him, she had undergone her own series of changes throughout the day and now stood there looking fit and toned with a new short hairstyle and wearing a business suit very familiar to Will. 

"Willie, I figured you've done such a great job today that I'll let you get off early and let you see what you've got waiting for you at home"

"What do you mean" he asked "I live alone"

"Well I'm sure you did Willie" replied Ruby as she thrust her purse into his hands "have fun sweet cheeks" and with that she spun Will around, swatted him on the ass and pushed him out into the hallway.

Will reached into the bag with a feeling of nervousness and trepidation, when he fished his license out of the purse. Sure enough there stared a picture of him, thick rimmed glasses, long black hair and an address he had never heard of.



Dejectedly, Will made his way down to the bus stop. He had fished around in that large bag but couldn't seem to find any car keys.

"Great, public transport too" he thought to himself, "could today get any worse?!"

Will waited for a while before boarding the 74, he didn't know for sure but it felt like this was the bus he should catch, "another part of this weird curse I guess" he muttered. The bus journey only lasted 20 minutes but it felt like an eternity for Will, he felt the sting of embarrassment from the tutting of the guy that had sat next to him, whenever he moved he was unable to stop his ample hips spilling over into the adjacent seat and brushing against his fellow commuter, and he was moving a lot. Every bump in the road caused his new feminine form to jiggle uncomfortably, he flushed red and apologised often.

Eventually, he felt it was his stop. Going on his gut instinct he got off the bus and waddled a couple of blocks before settling on a low rent apartment building, sure enough, the door key he found in his bag worked and soon he was in the elevator, dreading what was to follow. He came to a stop in front of apartment 1408, sighed heavily and opened the door.



Once inside he dropped his bag and was greeted by a friendly tabby cat that seemed pleased he was "home".

"Babe is that you?" He heard call from the other room.

"Err yeah... I guess?" He replied, marvelling how soft and feminine his voice now sounded.

"Did you get the donuts?"

"Oh crap" Will thought to himself even though he had no idea he was supposed to get donuts "erm no" he replied meekly.

"Oh come on babe, it's one simple little thing, you know what we had planned for tonight"

"I'm sorry" Will offered up pathetically

"You'll just have to go and get them now okay?" Called the voice from the other room

"Yes of course"

"Come here before you go"

As Will made his way into the other room he was greeted by the sight of a remarkably unfit man in his underwear laying on the couch playing Xbox. It smelled stale and takeaway cartons littered the table. The guy motioned for Will to come closer, never taking his eyes from the screen. Once in range he unwrapped a Twinkie and pushed it into a startled Will's mouth.

"Forgetful piggy's get punished you know"

Will just nodded in agreement, feeling totally submissive to what he assumed had been Ruby's boyfriend.

"You eat all your lunch?"

Again, Will nodded, his mouth full of sponge cake and cream

"Good girl, pick me up some beers and smokes too, now shift it big Willie" and again Will felt a swat at his rather large behind.



When Will made his way to the donut store he found that Joey had called ahead and placed the order for pickup, he just had to pay for it again. Extra memories began flooding his head, how they had met and moved in together quite quickly, Joey didn't work so it was up to him to support him.

"Up to Ruby, not me!" He thought as he made his way back to the apartment.



Once inside he was pounced upon by Joey.

"So how was your day at work?" He asked as he stripped Will of his jacket and blouse

"It was..." Will didn't get a chance to answer as one of the donuts he had just paid for was shoved into his mouth.

"Bet that bitch manager treated you like trash again huh?" Asked Joey as he rid Will of his skirt and sandals. Will just nodded as he chewed on his donut.

"Fuck! You're so fat" moaned Joey as he helped Will out of the bra and panties he had no clue he was wearing, "she'd probably give you some slack if you could control yourself you know?" He asked, hefting Will's large hanging belly.

"I can't help it" whined Will as Joey helped him into a pink, one-piece swimming costume with a curly pig's tail stitched to its rear.

"Oh, I know big Willie, you're just a born glutton, It's not your fault" mocked Joey as he attached the rubber pig's snout to Will's face, "good job you got me to put up with your fat ass huh hun?"

"No, this isn't right" complained Will as Joey fondled his flabby and feminine looking moobs

"Sure it is blubber butt" whispered Joey from behind "this is your favourite way to unwind after a long hard day pleasing that mean boss of yours. Now assume the position my hefty hog!"



Will knew what was expected of him, slowly he dropped to his knees as joey placed the tray of donuts on the floor in front of him.

"Sooey!" He shouted as he lifted the lid "an original glazed dozen for my pretty piglet. What do you say pig?"

Will sighed "Thank you I guess" this bought a hard slap across his butt cheeks and left them wobbling.

"That ain't how pigs talk and you know it" sneered Joey

"Oink oink thank you for my favourite treat" replied Will, utterly defeated.



Joey proceeded to slap and wobble various parts of Will's enlarged anatomy as he had him eat the donuts without the use of his hands.

"Yeah, that's right, you eat them donut's cuz it ain't your fault you're a fat hog ain't that right porky?"

"Oink oink" is all Will offered through mouthfuls of donut. He wanted so badly to stop but he found himself ravenous and more embarrassingly he couldn't help but be thoroughly aroused by the situation.

Joey straddled Will and leant forward to whisper in his ear.

"It's a good job I got you down on all fours boy, I can see how happy this really makes you" he paused to kiss Will's neck as Will continued to cram donuts into his mouth "without all that belly blubber in the way I can see you're pitching a tent down there"

Will couldn't deny it if he wanted to, it was plain for anyone who were to look at him, he was turned on beyond belief. As he finished the last donut Joey helped him to his feet and planted his hands firmly on Will's swollen and stuffed belly.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom lover? You can give me my nightly massage and if you're a good pig maybe I can see to what pleases ya down there?"



This was Will's chance, was he really going to go through with this? He felt his resolve return just before he nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Atta pig!" Laughed Joey as he placed both hands on Willie's big jiggly butt and shoved towards the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment